1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

[90-CHALLENGE] THE NINETY DAYS CHALLENGE !

Discussion in 'Events & Challenges' started by 2525, Oct 27, 2017.

Do you want to participate?

1. Yes

2. No, probably later

Results are only viewable after voting.
  1. RiseToGreatness

RiseToGreatness Fapstronaut

:D well, it seems a solid wet dream to me, yep bro. get used to it because that happens :). as for the dreams you really don´t know what you dreamt of. not remembering a dream doesn´t mean it didn´t happened ;).

keep going bro, you´re doing great!!!

control your life and Camelon like this.
  2. RiseToGreatness

RiseToGreatness Fapstronaut

here´s a powerful video from Gabe Dawg. I like this guy at lot, always talking straight foward, right to the nuggets. have a nice day brothers!!! keep strong, keep focus.

3. Goingtodothis21

Goingtodothis21 Fapstronaut

I’m in the same boat as you man, your brain telling you that edging or “just one” doesn’t mean you have to reset your counter but it does unfortunately. Square 1 is a difficult place to be bro but we got to get some solid days & streaks under our belts. We have to be strong and we WILL be!!

4. Camelon

Camelon Fapstronaut

40/5400
    Sorry hard mode
    I had inevitable wet dream
    Scientific rule
    If u controlled ur mammalian brain with ur rationale one, u r on top of it
    The utmost goal is to replace DOPAMINE WITH OXYTOCIN.....

5. Hadocken

Hadocken Fapstronaut

6. Rohit kumar chowdary

Rohit kumar chowdary Fapstronaut

Day 3 I'm in a very bad mood today because today morning i started to fap but i didn't released sperm but it hurts . My mind tells me that why I'm living it tells me to suicide. Please give me some advice i want ur help please please please

7. panther94

panther94 Fapstronaut

8. flabbergastedkoipond

flabbergastedkoipond Fapstronaut

9. You are so right but I can't imagine life being unplugged either. If I cannot succeed at the 90 day by Jan 25 (my 1 yr anniv of joining nofap), I will unplug my internet for 3 months. How's that for a strategy?

Last edited: Sep 25, 2019
  10. RyukJr

RyukJr Fapstronaut

Tuesday was day 43 of 90
    Got frustrated but got through it

11. mailsnew

mailsnew Fapstronaut

12. Sarapeo

Sarapeo Fapstronaut

Day 20 / 90

13. Majik

Majik Fapstronaut

Hopefully that feeling will pass dude. If it doesn't then you should go and seek help with a doctor or professional.
    Good luck bro, stay strong. Life is truly amazing, so keep going!

14. bakes

bakes Fapstronaut
    NoFap Defender

When this happens I try to go to places where there is a lot of people and I've never fapped there before. I avoid electronics in the bedroom and in all house if I live alone. Talking to other people seems to have positive effects. Lunch or dinner with a friend. Jogging or playing other sports. Basically focusing on getting day 1 done. After that it gets easier when the body is resting but on day 3 I start getting urges and that's when it's time to fight against them.
    Good luck buddy.

15. bakes

bakes Fapstronaut
    NoFap Defender

66/90
    Last day of vacation.
    Still going strong. Just today I'm not going to give in to pmo.

16. PowerfulSRE

PowerfulSRE Distinguished Fapstronaut

Day 5 will pass in less than an hour, so great to be back on track and go more than 3 days in a row after some time...

17. Srisurya

Srisurya Fapstronaut

I use to have that "Lets start tomorrow" attitude. But that was long ago. I changed it to " from this moment onwards". It took a while to adapt and it was worth it. So you got to work on it now.

18. control your life

control your life Distinguished Fapstronaut