1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

THE SUPER SAIYAN CHALLENGE! What is your Power Level?! (RANKS ARE BACK, GET YOURS NOW!

Discussion in 'Events & Challenges' started by Deleted Account, Mar 11, 2019.

Do you have what it takes to become a Super Saiyan?

1. I don't know yet, i'm gonna start training now!

25.1%
  2. Yes, but it will be hard.

25.5%
  3. Not only Super Saiyan, but i can go even beyond. AAAAAAAAAAAHHH!!!

47.2%
  4. I can only reach the level of an Elite Warrior, nothing more than that.

0.7%
  5. I can't even beat Yajirobe, i'm a failure. ;(

1.6%
  1. - Day 115 going with hard battles!
    Still in a fierce battle against my old companion... anxiety, but yesterday i showed who is in charge and today i will show it again!

2. Jonny1992

Jonny1992 Fapstronaut

Day 3. I am getting stronger and I feel that I regenerate, and boys, I did a lot of sports, only walking and running. I Ran on Monday and hour, walked soft on tuesday an hour, and today I ran an hour and walked an hour. Now my right foot really hurts :(.

it helps me so good to win against the urges and cravings. My mind feels better and I am starting to love running, in combination with soft walking, so the body and mind keeps regenerating faster and better. And now my right foot refuses to move :(.

what can I do that it will work again, Today was sich a great day and I was waaaay better then the last times, I could hold out way longer.

I don’t want to quit my sport. I am learning leaving my comfort zone, when i want to give up after 50 Minutes, and then reach the 60 minute, I feel great!

And when semen retention is kicking in, I will feel much better!

3. You are doing really good, keep it up man, your body will get use and you won't want do live a day without exercising. ;)

4. SaiyanSoul

SaiyanSoul Fapstronaut

Having reseteted the counter one more day ( 2 hours ago soon 3 , i took a nap, which helped time.
    And oh boy have i realized how actually bad it can feel relapsing too much in one day, like a bad circle ( cirle jerk ;D ? XD ) Na anyway, the nap did help because it felt clearer what my inital goal was. And with the dates planned in my calender involving the ranks it definatly gives me a push!

5. Rebirth886

Rebirth886 Fapstronaut

Yesterday was hard... I could not fall asleep, my heart was pounding, I was nervous... and the headache was the worst... BUT I DIDN'T RELAPSED!

I've won, I'm still an Oozaru and becoming stronger and stronger.

[​IMG]

6. Rebirth886

Rebirth886 Fapstronaut

Ahhh... AGAIN!! The urges came back. I feel so much tension, it could break me into pieces...

and a message to all anti-nofappers: I have a GF, I have sexual life, AND I never thought I would be a PMO addict, but alone stopping PMO is doing this to me. So, consider this nofap thing one more time guys...

I'm fighting... I CANNOT LOSE!!!

[​IMG]

7. Jonny1992

Jonny1992 Fapstronaut

Really, you struggle even with a gf? I thought it would be easier for guys who have a gf!

8. Rebirth886

Rebirth886 Fapstronaut

No, it's not... If you are PMO addict, you are craving PMO, not real sex. It's not about sexual tension, these are withdrawal symptoms, this is why you get headaches, tension, insomnia, etc...

Deleted Account likes this.
  9. Jonny1992

Jonny1992 Fapstronaut

i am just asking. Because I am also a PMO addict but nit addicted to sex. And I don’t have a gf, so I thought, when someone has sex, it is easier to abstain from PMO cause you had sex ...

Deleted Account likes this.
  10. Rebirth886

Rebirth886 Fapstronaut

Once you become addicted to PMO, you will not crave sex. If you spend your teenagerhood as a PMO addict before you ever had sex, you will never crave sex. Yes, you can crave it, because of the curiosity "oh we should try what we saw on the screen and made us horny", but it's not like that.

I think it's not about sex. I consider this thing all about my brain, and do not care about sexual things. It's like to me when I was quitting smoking.

11. Jonny1992

Jonny1992 Fapstronaut

ahhhh, great explanation, thx buddy. I appreciate it!

12. Rebirth886

Rebirth886 Fapstronaut

You're welcome! :)

13. Daedaleus

Daedaleus Fapstronaut

[​IMG]

Me having to put my foot down on my libido today. It was causing a lot of distractions today. But it has seems to calm down now... still going to keep my head on a swivel though, in case it comes back with urges to PMO.

14. Mead123

Mead123 Fapstronaut

15. meatsandwich

meatsandwich Fapstronaut

I gonna start now too, from day 0 :cool:

Jonny1992 and Deleted Account like this.
  16. Hey warrior, loved your avatar nice to have you here. Let's do this! :D

17. For some strange reason, i can not Tag you! @meatsandwich :(

18. Daedaleus

Daedaleus Fapstronaut

19. Nevermind, i actually got it, welcome, let's goddamn do it lol! I1m drunk sorry. ! :p lul