1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

THE SUPER SAIYAN CHALLENGE! What is your Power Level?! (RANKS ARE BACK, GET YOURS NOW!

Discussion in 'Events & Challenges' started by Deleted Account, Mar 11, 2019.

Do you have what it takes to become a Super Saiyan?

1. I don't know yet, i'm gonna start training now!

25.1%
  2. Yes, but it will be hard.

25.5%
  3. Not only Super Saiyan, but i can go even beyond. AAAAAAAAAAAHHH!!!

47.2%
  4. I can only reach the level of an Elite Warrior, nothing more than that.

0.7%
  5. I can't even beat Yajirobe, i'm a failure. ;(

1.6%
  1. Nick:3

Nick:3 Fapstronaut

Just turned super saiyan and it's my b day today! XD
    Day 46 check in!

2. Nick:3

Nick:3 Fapstronaut

Yo Invincible Under The Sun, just joined the super saiyan club could you add me on the list?

4b906070c85143b6d25231a32845d8edde207987_hq.gif

3. Soundwave

Soundwave Fapstronaut

One thing I can suggest that helped me a lot is to install some sort of Blue light filter app on every screen you use. I also had the same problem, it was hard to sleep. I am a software engineer so I constantly stare at screens, and also on my phone after coming home .
    I have installed it on my work PC, home PC and phone as well (twilight app on Google play store). Science behind this is screen emit blue light which indicates to our brain that it is daytime and our melatonin is high. Blue light filter slightly starts to turn the screen yellow as the sun sets, sending signals to brain that it's night time. This one thing has helped me a lot!

4. Soundwave

Soundwave Fapstronaut

Happy birthday man!

5. Soundwave

Soundwave Fapstronaut

Checking in Day 3!

3 days after relapse and the effects are reducing!

One major change i have observed recently - I got my excitement back! I had ordered one small product, got it delivered today, and after a lot of time, I have felt this child like excitement in me (It's not because of the product, they are just normal earphones.). Hell, I even jumped like a kid :emoji_joy:
    I have done many major things in past for which I should have been excited. Even my family members ask, why am I not excited about anything. I always said I don't know. I thought that's how you become when you start to grow. I had forgotten this feeling. It's like a spark of life inside me was dead, and is now awake.

I am slowly starting to experience actual life, and boy I love it! :emoji_heart_eyes:

6. Jonny1992

Jonny1992 Fapstronaut

Day 5 guys! I wish I could do sports again, the regeneration is way faster with sports. Really, this is awesome!

7. newtry

newtry Fapstronaut

Checking in day 15... no urges, thanks God!

8. Rebirth886

Rebirth886 Fapstronaut

Thanks, but computers are not the problem to me. I never had problems with sleeping before nofap. It's not related to electronics. But thanks for the advice, and keep fighting bro! ;)

9. Oh Please God Help Me!

Oh Please God Help Me! Fapstronaut

10. Sure man, happy B day and congrats on 45 days! :D

11. Sure friend, welcome, let's do our best! ;)

12. RiseToGreatness

RiseToGreatness Fapstronaut

9 days!!!! let´s go warriors!!!!!!!!

13. Wow that's really awesome, i will sure try that! :D

14. Congrats Warrior! ;)

15. Day 117 on the run, did my best at the gym and destroyed the demon of procrastination that was trying to take control of me.

[​IMG]

Time for the Muay Thai class in a few hours, time to face the monster of anxiety. Let's go!

[​IMG]

16. Daedaleus

Daedaleus Fapstronaut

Day 18

Today was a good day :). Had a great workout and was able to make some gains with increased weight, I'm now able to do 4 sets of 8 reps with 295 lbs on back squat and trap bar deadlift at 172 lbs! I also got over my social anxiety today and approached a cute girl in my statistics class and ask if she would fill me in on what we go over next Friday since Thursday I'll be spending a long time in the tattoo shop working on my sleeve and I'll probably take that day off from school to recover. I'm exhausted from my workout, but I think I might go out and see some friends from my previous major in the next couple hours here. We'll see if that happens lol

17. You're doing really great man, always improving, i like that! ;)

18. Hello friend, glad to have you here. So you're like 5 months clean of PMO? How many days you think?