1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

I sent a dick pic to my ex girlfriend

Discussion in 'Dating during a Reboot' started by Fallout73, Sep 30, 2019.

1. Fallout73

Fallout73 Fapstronaut

About a month ago, I broke up with very first girlfriend. We dated for about 10 months. Long story short is that I ended up asking for pictures of her. She ended up sending them to me but then she wanted pics of me. I was very hesitant at first but I ended up sending them to her. Now that we’re not together, I very much regret ever asking her for pictures and sending pictures of myself. I can’t believe I did something like that. Some of you might think I’m over exaggerating about this. I would appreciate any advice that can help me overcome this regret. The only thing I can think of that might help me move on from this and her is to date again. I don’t really have feelings for my ex anymore. If anything I’m more angry at her. She didn’t show anyone the dick pics and I didn’t show anyone the pics of her either. We both deleted the pictures we had of each other shortly before I ended things for good between us. Once again, I just can’t get over the fact that I did this. I’m hoping talking more about on here and with close friends will help me get rid of this regret.

IbrahimViking likes this.
  2. Get_It

Get_It Fapstronaut

3. IbrahimViking

IbrahimViking Fapstronaut

Loool.

Man. Can you go to the past and change it? No. If you could, you would undo it. You can't. Therefore obsession about the past is useless. If you regret it, let yourself feel the regret, but then think how good it is that you will not do it again. Now you know better. Thank your past for the valuable lesson and move on.
    I promise you that you will make mistakes in the future. You'll do something stupid again. The earlier you realize that you can't expect from yourself to always do everything right, the sooner you can start actually living.
    You made a mistake. You learnt from it. Good.

4. IbrahimViking

You cannot achieve a good life by torturing yourself for each tiny past mistake.

Last edited: Oct 5, 2019
  5. If she said she deleted them then the most you can do is believe it and move on. You know now that you’re not comfortable with sharing pictures and won’t do it in the future. Other than moving on what else can you do? Live in fear over it? Even if she kept copies you can just embrace that the pictures exist so then they have no power over you.

On a side note, you definitely have a career in making clickbait articles with thread title skills like that.

6. Asgardian36

Asgardian36 Fapstronaut

lmfao @Augie you're funny af

@Fallout73 oh man is it weird that I wish I had been in relationship with a girl for 10 months and exchanged pics?
    PS I am 28 year old virgin incel.....

need4realchg and IbrahimViking like this.
  7. Fallout73

Fallout73 Fapstronaut

I know. But it’s something I thought I never would do and I did. I guess that’s why I’m bothered so much by it

8. Fallout73

Fallout73 Fapstronaut

On a side note, you definitely have a career in making clickbait articles with thread title skills like that.[/QUOTE]

@Augie I don’t understand how my thread is clickbait, nor did I try to make it clickbait.

9. IbrahimViking

I think I understand. We learn sooner or later that we (all people) are not as rational as we think. Be understanding and generous with yourself for being human. Now you know that others too may act in a way they don't expect. You just became more understanding and allowing of others.

Coffee Candy and Fallout73 like this.
  10. Fallout73

Fallout73 Fapstronaut

oh man is it weird that I wish I had been in relationship with a girl for 10 months and exchanged pics?
    PS I am 28 year old virgin incel.....[/QUOTE]

@Chappo030891 It’s not weird that you want to be in a long relationship but I would say it’s weird to exchange photos. Take it from me and never do it when you get into a relationship. Even if you trust her very much I still wouldn’t do it. You never know what could happen

11. Your thread has a clickbait title because the title misleads the readers into thinking you send a dick pic to your ex, when all you did was send a dick pic to your then girlfriend who later became your ex.

I never said you tried to make a clickbait thread and I don’t believe you did, hence why what I said was a joke.

12. Asgardian36

Asgardian36 Fapstronaut

@Chappo030891 It’s not weird that you want to be in a long relationship but I would say it’s weird to exchange photos. Take it from me and never do it when you get into a relationship. Even if you trust her very much I still wouldn’t do it. You never know what could happen[/QUOTE]
    cool....if I did sent any 1 a dick pick, I will makes sure that my face wouldn't be in it!!!

13. Advocate109

Advocate109 Fapstronaut

Sexting is a normal healthy activity. Stop being so hard on yourself

14. Fallout73

Fallout73 Fapstronaut

Nope. I know for a fact that she doesn’t have any copies.

15. Fallout73

Fallout73 Fapstronaut

Thanks for all your advice! I’ll definitely keep this in mind

16. Fallout73

Fallout73 Fapstronaut

Maybe for you and many others but it’s something I’m not going to do again

17. MuzzyTheArab

MuzzyTheArab Fapstronaut

Nothing you can do will change it now. Accept what you did and move on

IbrahimViking and Fallout73 like this.
  18. onceaking

onceaking Fapstronaut

When my relationship ended I listened to a lot of music, worked and enrolled on a university course. I don't recommend getting into another relationship anytime soon.

Roady and Fallout73 like this.
  19. Fallout73

Fallout73 Fapstronaut

She doesn’t have the picture anymore. I don’t have hers either. We also no longer talk to one another

IbrahimViking and FX-05 like this.
  20. Fallout73

Fallout73 Fapstronaut

Well, I don’t really have any feelings for her anymore. I’m more mad at her for what she did to me shortly before I ended things with her for good.