1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

How Do You Tell Someone Their Feet Stink

Discussion in 'Off-topic Discussion' started by Deleted Account, Sep 19, 2019.

1. brilliantidiot

brilliantidiot Fapstronaut

2. lol

3. Wow.... She is that fragile!!
    So you have an expensive friend who will cry if you mention the fact that her feet hygiene is not on point and you are silently bearing it because you don't want to ruin that friendship.

It's a hard choice. Personally like so many others have said before, your friendship shouldn't suffer because you happen to mention her feet smell issue.

4. I usually find that when you act like you have the same problem that other people with that problem are more inclined to listen to you. I had a friend who had bad breath and every time I was with him I would say “oh shit, my breath is bad” then I would pull out some altoids. I would then tell him how paranoid I am about having bad breath and would offer him an altoid or two...or three. Anyway, I would make it a habit of it so much that it became his habit and he started packing his own and now it’s not a problem.

There is hope!

Edit: Other friends just need the direct and over the top “your feet smell like a hobos unwashed ass, who also played 5 games of rugby on the hottest day with two dead pieces of roadkill stuffed in his pants, my man.”

Know your friends.

Last edited by a moderator: Oct 1, 2019
  5. This is a brilliant idea. This is exactly what I’m going to do.

6. I chickened out several times but I’m going to do what @Augie suggested.

brilliantidiot likes this.
  7. Themadfapper

Themadfapper Fapstronaut

Sounds like there is something wrong like a fungal infection not saying anything probably isn't helping she might need to get her feet treated. Might be why she always takes her shoes off as well as the infection can be uncomfortable, and left untreated those infections can smell unbelievably bad which is what you are describing.

8. Get_It

Get_It Fapstronaut

Faithful are the wounds of a friend, deceitful are the kisses of the enemy.

9. Angus McGyver

Angus McGyver Fapstronaut

I once told that to a team-mate of mine (he was a male but whatever) straight up but in a calm and diplomatic way ("Dude, your feet smell terrible") and he just said, "I know" and didn't seem to care too much about it as I was probably not the only one who had told him that.

Deleted Account likes this.
  10. Jesus, how does he live with himself? Then when women are rude to him because they find the unholy stench of his feet repulsive he’ll talk smack about the uptight witches who think they’re too good for him and become a self-pitying incel and join a men’s rights group.

11. Angus McGyver

The stench from his feet was so gross that I felt like vomiting after a few minutes but fortunately, they only smelled when he took his shoes off. That dude had really wealthy (and influential) parents though so he could probably get away with more often and in a way that average Joe would not.
    Another team-mate of mine from MA (he was a really typical Masshole btw) only showered 1-2 times/week and his room (just like himself) reeked of sour sweat, smegma and old farts. That time though, another team-mate called him out on his smell, telling him straight up that "You smell like absolute shite man and I hope you're aware of it!!". He just looked like a hurt puppy-dog and seemed stunned because no one had been that blunt about it before.:D

Deleted Account and Get_It like this.
  12. Infrasapiens

Infrasapiens Fapstronaut

I am actually afraid of being in situation like that. I must be pretty unconfortable. I guess I would just look for the nearest exit and make a mad dash towards it.

Or just say "I know".

Good thing it is gone, but it could return I suppose.

13. Sometimes being blunt is what it takes.

Get_It likes this.
  14. Infrasapiens

Infrasapiens Fapstronaut

I know. Wait for christmas and give each other gas masks as gifts but to her.

I'm joking don't do that.

15. u376

u376 Fapstronaut

lol.....this is the sweetest way to do

16. Angus McGyver

I do actually have a real gas-mask at home (that I could keep from my former workplace) which is not one of those cheap souvenirs but a high-quality one that cost almost 200€ online. It might come to use during a future blaze (or nearby ammonia-leakage) in the future.

17. u376

u376 Fapstronaut

i will give you my example.....but it involves a male....
    my 4th year room mate used to have smelly tshirts......
    and sometimes he used to put between us.......i used to tell him......like......"bro...please can you put this there"......and he was cooperative all the time.........
    during my 3rd year my another room mate used to smell....after he returned from playing volleyball..........then i used to spray deodorant on light bulb......it got diffuses in the room.....and then room smelled good

18. Great idea.

19. LOL.

20. Infrasapiens

Infrasapiens Fapstronaut

Or a visit of Saturn's friend.

Angus McGyver likes this.