1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

Any Psych Fans?

Discussion in 'Off-topic Discussion' started by Deleted Account, Oct 7, 2019.

1. So I decides that for Christmas, I'm going to make my sister and brother in law a "Cards Against Humanity" style game, but Psych-themed.

If anyone has seen Psych, and played Cards Against Humanity, I'd love some suggestions for card ideas! I've got a lot so far, but I could always use more. ^_^

Deleted Account likes this.
  2. This seems like a very particular niche but I love your enthusiam! Hit me with just one idea you currently have for funzzies.

3. Really? I would think not so much. Psych was a really popular show, and Cards Against Humanity is really popular too. But either way, it's worth a shot to ask.

Have you seen Psych? Because if not, they probably won't make sense. Lol

But here are a few Black card ideas:

1. I'm Shawn Spencer, and this is my partner _____________.
    2. Gus, don't be ______________.
    3. You hear about __________? That's messed up.

And some white card ideas:
    1. Yelling "Gus is a table!" to get out of a sticky situation.
    2. Naming your fake Psychic Detective Agency "Psych."
    3. Shawn Spenstar and Gus T. T. Showbiz

4. I haven't seen the show but I like the idea. Sounds fun!

5. Evig Faith

Evig Faith Fapstronaut

Being the most successful [fake] psychic but your dad’s still disappointed in you.

Psych is awesome! If I think of any more then I’ll post them.

6. That's a great one!

7. I absolutely love the show, have rewatched it countless times and I plan to again in a few months. But I've never played Cards Against Humanity, so I'll be useless here. :p

8. Lol aw, too bad! It's basically like Apples to Apples, if you've ever played that.

9. Same here :p

10. Psych is that one show that has that white dude, gus, and that cute blonde detective? That was my shit

11. Heck yeah, bro!

12. You ever fucks w Monk?

13. Chyeah! I love Monk. My family watched that show from beginning to end a couple times over. It's so good.