1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

NoFap Aura real?

Discussion in 'Abstinence, Retention, and Sexual Transmutation' started by Kratos_GOW, Oct 4, 2019.

1. Kratos_GOW

Kratos_GOW Fapstronaut

So i keep hearing about this Aura that you develepi after achieving Nofap streaks and better attraction from opposite sex, i was just wondering if this thing is real or not? Anyone with experience is welcome to tell his story.

big_boi, Positive path, 19Rd and 11 others like this.
  2. To be honest man girls keep eying me and winking sometimes and that shit never happened to me before and others have alot of experiences too so its true

3. Kratos_GOW

Kratos_GOW Fapstronaut

4. BigBallOfFire

BigBallOfFire Fapstronaut

it is real my friend. our bodies have electromagnetic aura generated by our hearts. this aura - or ''subtle body'' can be felt subconsciously by others.
    with NoFap, youre literally making this subtle body bigger, denser and thicker. women have some inner radar and can sense it. thats why they can recognize someone who is confident and holding to his seed, not releasing it. I have experienced it too and I couldnt believe it. It feels very energetically - you could tell others jump into YOUR field of energy and not you into theirs... I was on 120 day streak and around day 100 this is when it became prevalent and I knew its not a joke. I am 36yo.

5. Kratos_GOW

Kratos_GOW Fapstronaut

So, how are woman attracting towards you before and after your streak?

6. BigBallOfFire

before, no big difference. from day 70 onwards they were definitely noticing my confidence, deeper voice, lack of fear and so on. From day 100-120 they were literally fully concentrated on me if I meet them for example on the corridor or in the elevator. women constantly look around their area [eg workplace] and scan for confident, healthy males to breed with [its biology - natural thing]. Its not that they werent looking at me before. They were. But I was too afraid to look them in the eye and hold that gaze until they looked away. etc. NoFap only brought me to their equal level playing field.

danhuk, Yogio, 19Rd and 12 others like this.
  7. bl147

bl147 Fapstronaut

Hi!
    I'm new to NoFap and have no experience with long term streaks. I hope the thing about being more attractive to the opposite sex works ;)

But I have a few theories how it could work:

1. We all emit pheromones which others can smell and react subconsciously. I think that we emit more or other pheromones when we didn't have sex for a while because we need a partner for mating and spreading our genes. That's how evolution works and sexually we are just animals ;)

2. When you need a partner for sexual relief, you probably act differently in front of other people. Again, subconsciously. There are Microexpressions in your face, maybe just a tiny smile, maybe a bit longer eye contact, others can feel that. It's even used by well trained mentalists/psychics to "read your mind”, they aren't magicians, they just watch your microexpressions that others can only feel subconsciously.

3. When in need for a sexual partner you maybe start to recognize the behavior of others differently. Maybes you can see that someone is attracted to you, which you would not recognize when you don't need a partner.

4. Maybe you are attracted to another type of women (more types) who you would otherwise ignore.

Just my two cents, if they make sense in English ;)

8. bl147

bl147 Fapstronaut

And I totally agree with BigBallOfFire

9. Kratos_GOW

Kratos_GOW Fapstronaut

10. thelitfit1

thelitfit1 Fapstronaut

You start NoFap. Your dopamine receptors get reset. You retain your sexual energy. You also retain vitamins that would have been lost during orgasm. You spend your time doing something productive instead of fapping. After doing NoFap for awhile, you take the same mentality towards your diet. You start to remove fast food / junk food from your diet. With the new energy and time that you have, you work out. You work out, your testosterone increases. All this time, you've been growing, but so has your sexual energy. You start to go out and work on your social skills. You start seeing and dating women. You get laid and maybe even decide to settle down with a girlfriend. With all this positive momentum, it also is translating to your work or school environment. You start getting good grades, or you find a better job. You feel great about all different areas of your life (fitness, women, work, diet, etc.). Now, that your base needs are covered, you start to meditate, become more present and spiritual. That leads you to creating something big. A youtube channel, a music album, a non-profit, a book, a personal project, something that you are extremely passionate about and feel is a divine contribution to the world. And it all started because of that first step of NoFap and removing the toxins that were draining your mind, body, and soul, aka PMO.

11. BigBallOfFire

guys I think its all of those things. pheromones, microexpressions due to more confidence, aura/energetic stuff, dopaminie pathway reset and what not... its not one thing. human beings are complex.

with that being said, its 2nd day of my relapse and I failed again and I feel like shit. literally feel like ''0'' now. I know all my gains are gone with 4 orgasms I had since yesterday. I took selfie photo every 30 days. My 120 photo and my today's photo look different. The energy in my eyes is gone. I somehow look scared. I cant explain it, but its obvious to me now.

So yeah... just like women feel bad on their periods [thats when their energy gets wasted] - we feel bad after ejaculation.

12. Grey is colourless

Grey is colourless Fapstronaut

Yes the pranic field grows, day by day subtly, week by week. I am a martial artists. I can sense it in me very clearly as well as others; I work with this. It's not much anyway. It's just that most people are so excessive and depleted, even going 100 days celibate can help you raise above most in stores of prana. After 5-6 years you really start to develop the pranic field.

Yogio, thegibbie, Kratos_GOW and 2 others like this.
  13. the alpha project

the alpha project Fapstronaut

Excellent response

19Rd, thegibbie and (deleted member) like this.
  14. Kratos_GOW

Kratos_GOW Fapstronaut

Stay strong warrior, dont give up.

15. Day 70

16. Kratos_GOW

Kratos_GOW Fapstronaut

dude thats great. Aiming to have a great streak here. Thanks

17. Jack1211

Jack1211 Fapstronaut

This energy field could attract or could keep other living creatures away at the same time....i am on day 72 of total seed retention and at this moment and What i have recognised myself is that people are Terrified and scared in my persence but at the same time they try to act friendly

Yogio, 19Rd, Ishwar Gadade and 4 others like this.
  18. Kratos_GOW

Kratos_GOW Fapstronaut

And about women?

19. thegibbie

thegibbie Fapstronaut

:emoji_thumbsup:

Symbol of Peace likes this.
  20. thegibbie

thegibbie Fapstronaut

:emoji_thumbsup:

Symbol of Peace likes this.