1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

List of HardMode Benefits

Discussion in 'Abstinence, Retention, and Sexual Transmutation' started by gagate, Aug 13, 2019.

1. dethly

dethly Fapstronaut

This is interesting insight for sure. Hearing it from multiple sources does strengthen my confidence in your arguments! I was going to ask if you thought that maybe the correlation between poor eyesight and ejaculation was through the overconsumption of technology. I know that the screens are very damaging to the eye. I know that @gagate touched on this a bit, but I would love to hear a full response on that, you guys seem to have both experienced benefits!

2. gagate

gagate Fapstronaut

No because when I used to ejaculate i wouldnt even stare many hours at the screen, now I can stare 12 hours in a row without problem, the screens and near work induce iper-accomodative stress, which leads to shortsightedness, but again the semen is nourishment for the eyes and it strenghtens them, yoru eyes wont be sore after staring at the screen and they will be more resistant

thegibbie, Deleted Account and dethly like this.
  3. AGREED 100%

4. Jack1211

Jack1211 Fapstronaut

I experienced all these benefits myself
    But the diffrence is that i still mastrubate and have sex but without ejaculation/or orgasm, in the beginning it was hard and i got blue balls but all this changed in day 15 and now i am on day 73 and i am feeling realy like i am living in a lucid dream

5. what you are reaping is only 10% benefits. stop masturbation man.

Jack1211 likes this.
  6. Jack1211

Jack1211 Fapstronaut

[​IMG]

dethly likes this.
  7. haha bro are you single?

Jack1211 likes this.
  8. Jack1211

Jack1211 Fapstronaut

Yes but not a virgin...

9. I am born with bad eyes . 1700 if the glasses were invented , they were prive lege .

10. PeterGrip

PeterGrip Fapstronaut

What the heck is all this talk about floaters? Floating poop? Since when is that a bad thing?

Espi1971 and Jack1211 like this.
  11. Jack1211

Jack1211 Fapstronaut

Oookkkkeeeeyyyyyyy... Yeah.

12. Jack1211

Jack1211 Fapstronaut

Nah... I actually take a breath when i am close to orgasm... And circulate that energy into all my body and organs insted of throwing it away... Than when i feel that semen reach higher limit which occur usualy after 1-4 weeks of retention i ejaculate once and only once.

13. Christian7

Christian7 Fapstronaut

How long did it take to get these benefits? I only have experienced a few on my longer streaks, like confidence and my face starting to clear up from acne plus the energy and focus. But I am also curious about the eyesight and learning thing.

14. Nicko Stretch

Nicko Stretch Fapstronaut

I have found that I am more able to express vulnerable emotions like fear and nervousness when in a social situation, and don't feel like I need to demonstrate my masculinity to prove a point. I have been able to express my feminine side more openly.

Jack1211 likes this.
  15. Jack1211

Jack1211 Fapstronaut

Same here....

16. gagate

gagate Fapstronaut

I believe you should see that kind of results with over a year of mental abstention.

Christian7 and Jack1211 like this.
  17. helpinghand4all

helpinghand4all Fapstronaut

You can cure anxiety and flatline once you start meditating, you can cure flatline, I can control my thoughts now, yay!