1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

Nofap BOOTCAMP ; NO PMO/ HELL Mode [Open]

Discussion in 'Events & Challenges' started by MONSTER MONK, Mar 3, 2019.

Active members attendance

1. Still in!

29.5%
  2. Out!

4.3%
  3. Want in!

66.2%
  1. X478d

X478d Fapstronaut

Day 10! Accomplished

Gentle man, MadJackMcMad and BMHoff like this.
  2. Varg

Varg Fapstronaut

Day 211 - Spend an evening with a girl first time after few months. Looks like I need more time to cure my PIED, however we had a wonderful time together and she scratched my back very deep ;)
    Today she invited me again and I believe we will spend a night together. Soldiers just be yourself and tell your girl everything. If she will support you, then it might me a girl of your life.

BMHoff, MadJackMcMad and ManAtWork like this.
  3. ManAtWork

ManAtWork Fapstronaut

Day 03 - Check ✓

Gentle man and BMHoff like this.
  4. irishrover

irishrover Fapstronaut

Getting back to it. Bit of a wobble last night but brought myself back. Day 4 complete.

Gentle man and BMHoff like this.
  5. Hell mode checking in:
    Really shitty day
    Urges are extra strong
    Fantasizing would like to tear me down
    So I exercised the best I could and studied as hard I can
    The hell mode is really hard and it's making me suffer but I will grow through the pain
    You grow through what you go through
    And I'm growing through the pain
    The suffering fool is checking

6. Almost got waylaid today, thankfully no casualty. Just when you think its easy it suddenly gets tough!

Assad-The lionheart and BMHoff like this.
  7. Day 180 completed!!

Please @MASTER MONK update my rank to Major General

8. BMHoff

BMHoff Fapstronaut

Check in. I've been having some thoughts that could be triggers but they are not controlling me like in the past. I feel freer. That's the best feeling. Freedom.

9. Well... Here we go again... I'm in bondage... But not for long!!!

Gentle man likes this.
  10. Gentle man

Gentle man Fapstronaut

11. MONSTER MONK

MONSTER MONK Fapstronaut

My Journal
    ATTENTION!
    This Thread no longer runs the way I initially dreamt of, so much so that I run away from managing it. There's something lacking now, it's not like the early days.
    IT'S TIME FOR A REBOOT!
    I declare martial Law!! Constitution changed !
    Officers court martialled !
    We'll do things differently now!

Oh no! Now what?
    Now joining is hard and getting kicked is easy.
    Only 30 positions will be kept open.
    It is demanded of active officers to formally send an application to my inbox.

Joining New?
    Send an application to my inbox with a damn good reason to let you be a part
    INACTIVES (15 days) WILL BE DISHONOURABLY DISCHRGED STARTING FROM THE LOWEST RANK.
    Giving others a chance to apply.
    Joining this thread means joining a mini community. People who do Daily checks without any interaction or content will be removed.
    This is not a challenge thread anymore. It's the Army.

Pedro.Conquers likes this.
  12. Varg

Varg Fapstronaut

Day 212 - PIED CURED !!!!!!! Been with a girl and we had sex few times. Feel so good, soldiers do not give up it work's. Later I will provide more details in successful stories.

13. Keeping the hell mode if I will be in the thread:)
    Let me know

Pedro.Conquers and Coffee Candy like this.
  14. Way to go man!!

Coffee Candy and Varg like this.
  15. newtry

newtry Fapstronaut

Hello @MASTER MONK I want to join in. I'm a Christian man, 36 y/o, single, from South America.

I want to try the Hell mode. I need to reset myself inside and discipline myself. I don't want to procastinate my responsabilities anymore. I actually work in the Army, but I'm a bit lazy person right now, because I'm not comfortable there, but I want to do it because I want to honor my God.

I'm not sure if I can join in, because of the new rules. English is not my first language, so I can't understand absolutely everything I read, and my grammar is not perfect, as you can see.

Please let me know if there is a vacancy for me. You won't regret. I will try to be your best soldier here. You don't know yet what I'm able to do in order to obey my God.

MONSTER MONK likes this.
  16. Varg

Varg Fapstronaut

Day 0 - good luck soldiers, there is no place for me in this group anymore. Stay strong and all will be good, if you need any advice just write to me.

17. Assad-The lionheart

Assad-The lionheart Fapstronaut

18. The hell mode checking in
    The tough period seems to last forever like I'm already in hell but guess what? I will find my way out of it
    I kept on studying although I'm in really bad mood
    I will continue this hard path until it will be my normal life
    The fool is bleeding but still is not dead

19. MONSTER MONK

MONSTER MONK Fapstronaut

My Journal
    Sa
    Salute!

20. Assad-The lionheart

Assad-The lionheart Fapstronaut

So basically you want to run a thread in which only check ins and sharing experiences will be rewarded....in demanding this you are going against the grain of the philosophy behind self improvement..how much change can you expect in anyone on daily basis??