1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

My daily routine

Discussion in 'Abstinence, Retention, and Sexual Transmutation' started by Jack1211, Oct 11, 2019.

1. Jack1211

Jack1211 Fapstronaut

First i wake up at 2:00 A.M then i do my meditation session which last for like 20 minutes max then drink a full water bottle then i eat one big masculine meal Consist of a plate of grilled lamb liver and a bowl of lentils soup and a huge slice of bread and a cup of black coffee (its my only meal) then i listen to music and enjoy the internet ane read books and pdfs until 12:00 P.M then i do a 30 min jogging session sometimes i do it inside and sometimes outside it depends on the wheather and after that i take a shower then i listen to music again and enjoy the internet and read books and pdfs until bed time which is 9:00 P.M i also make sure to walk more than sitting during my day.

[​IMG]

Last edited: Oct 11, 2019
    brilliantidiot likes this.
  2. fredisthebes

fredisthebes Fapstronaut

3. Enwar

Enwar Fapstronaut

You eat only one meal a day?

Jack1211 likes this.
  4. Jack1211

Jack1211 Fapstronaut

No but i have a lot of money left by my dead father in his will, anyway ofcourse i am also searching for a job because all this money will end someday

5. Jack1211

Jack1211 Fapstronaut

Yes and i only live the next hours on water and tea, black coffee only

6. Get_It

Get_It Fapstronaut

Grilled lamb liver?

Jack1211 likes this.
  7. Jack1211

Jack1211 Fapstronaut

Yes

8. fredisthebes

fredisthebes Fapstronaut

ok. There is some great stuff in your daily routine - daily meditation and jogging, and the impressively early start. one meal a day is fine, and seems to suit some people well - my Great Uncle ate only one meal a day most of his life, and he was still going on long daily walks with his dogs into his 80s. But you do seem to spend an awful lot of your day idling away online, reading books, listening to music.

Downtime is very important - I often forget to schedule in some downtime in my routines, and struggle as a result - but I suggest spending at least two hours a day doing something towards your future career - make some lists, maybe some online courses, apply to agencies and jobs etc. Landing that dream job can take many years of work.

dethly, brilliantidiot and Jack1211 like this.
  9. Jack1211

Jack1211 Fapstronaut

I am working right now to improve my english because i am an arab, anyway when you saw my pic for the first time which nationality do you think i fit the most, would i fit in a country like the us or europian union? Do i even look like an arab? I am curious to know your opinion

brilliantidiot likes this.
  10. fredisthebes

fredisthebes Fapstronaut

You do look like an Arab, but (especially inlarge cities) in the US or Western Europe nobody would bat an eyelid. You'd look more 'westernised' if you shaved or trimmed your beard. But it's not a big deal.

Improving your English is a great goal to have! Do you have the opportunity to speak to any English native speakers conversationally where you are?

brilliantidiot and Jack1211 like this.
  11. Jack1211

Jack1211 Fapstronaut

Well I am not a cocky person but Yes my english ia way more better than other people in my enviroment and when i was at middle and high school i was the best student when it comes to english and its the only thing i was really good at, i was literaly suck at math and chemistry and physics anyway.