1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

Me before seed retention

Discussion in 'Abstinence, Retention, and Sexual Transmutation' started by Jack1211, Oct 11, 2019.

1. Jack1211

Jack1211 Fapstronaut

Me before seed retention :-

- i wasnt able to control my fear

- i was sleeping 10 hours at night and still feel sluggishness and need naps

- i was a beta clown

- people treated me like shit

- people make fun of me and bully me

But now....

[​IMG]

2. SuperPowers

SuperPowers Fapstronaut

3. Jack1211

Jack1211 Fapstronaut

This is the picture i took an hour ago...my face really changed from day 1 until now at day 73

[​IMG]

Ex Loser and IbrahimViking like this.
  4. IbrahimViking

IbrahimViking Fapstronaut

This is why I like this forum. :D

5. Jack1211

Jack1211 Fapstronaut

Indeed my face didnt look like this at all on day one.[/QUOTE]

IbrahimViking likes this.
  6. Mike9210

Mike9210 Fapstronaut

How would we know when you haven't uploaded your pic from day one? I mean, what's the difference, the eyes...what?

Silver36 and Jack1211 like this.
  7. Jack1211

Jack1211 Fapstronaut

Sadly i didnt take any pics in the beginning of the streak but you could tell that my eyes look a lot aggrasive in the pic i uploaded

8. bro they don’t look aggresive they look creepy and weird just pose like a normal man stop trying too hard

9. Jack1211

Jack1211 Fapstronaut

It may look creepy to you.. But so masculine and spiritual for me

10. young asada

young asada Fapstronaut

YES DUDE, I can tell when I look into your eyes, your 5 internal organs are recovering from years of damage from over indulgence! Keep studying brother and stay vigilant!!

Oh watch out for the sexual fantasies! These things in our heads are the real demons we must fight off, daily D:

Chris_Cactusblossom and Jack1211 like this.
  11. Jack1211

Jack1211 Fapstronaut

Thanks, however I am not in a position to give advices but i really recomended you to read about taoism, you could still have sex and mastrubate but without orgasm it will give you superpowers and pleasure at the same time

12. Ex Loser

Ex Loser Fapstronaut

What do you mean by masturbating without ejaculating? I am making a course of sexual tantra transmutation, but it seems that it’s concerns only sex without ejaculation...

IbrahimViking and Jack1211 like this.
  13. Jack1211

Jack1211 Fapstronaut

When you mastrubate without ejaculation you actually increase the levels of bioelectric energy in your body but when you have sex without ejaculation you actually double the benefits even more because during sex the astral bodies of you and your partner attache together and an energy link happen but anyway if you plan to have sex without ejaculation you should make sure that your partner orgasmed, here comes the pleasure of having sex without ejaculation to see your pratner very satisfied

14. SREENII

SREENII Fapstronaut

hey you looks fantastic..but that beard don't suits for you..btw which country are you from?

Jack1211 likes this.
  15. Jack1211

Jack1211 Fapstronaut

I will let you guess.....

16. SREENII

SREENII Fapstronaut

syria or saudi arabia ??

Jack1211 likes this.
  17. Get_It

Get_It Fapstronaut

Dude... edging will just eventually make me want to bust a nut, like what Too Short rapped about.

18. Jack1211

Jack1211 Fapstronaut

Yes Saudi arabia.

SREENII likes this.
  19. Mike9210

Mike9210 Fapstronaut

Edging is really bad and I don't think it is healthy in any way. The justification that you want the blood to flow is wrong. Okay, the blood is gonna flow but what's the use? You're actually restricting the blood flow when you edge, hence why you get blue balls if you do it too much. Besides, edging can give a you varicocele which is the last thing you'll want. There are two causes for varicocele, in my opinion: one, too much arousal without release, and two, too much ejaculation (including sex) and masturbation.

20. Infrasapiens

Infrasapiens Fapstronaut

I used to be a sad person who no one took seriously.
    But now
    images.jpeg

BetterMeandI and IbrahimViking like this.