1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

THE 100 DAY SPARTAN CHALLENGE (OPEN)

Discussion in 'Events & Challenges' started by Kratos_GOW, Jun 13, 2019.

Are you a warrior.?

1. Yes

815 vote(s)
    63.6%
  2. No, I am loser

32 vote(s)
    2.5%
  3. I want to be

434 vote(s)
    33.9%
  1. All all

All all Fapstronaut

Day 1 then.

2. bpboy1993

bpboy1993 Fapstronaut

Day 28 the day I've never got past before, I won't fall for the same old tricks my mind played on me in the past, keep going everybody we can do this

3. the alpha project

the alpha project Fapstronaut

It is great to be with you in the journey to freedom and glory. Your posts help me to stay strong. Let us continue to rise up in life!

hunter101 and kellyjelly like this.
  4. the alpha project

Good work! Stay strong!

TheRealAwakening1996 likes this.
  5. the alpha project

Check in Day 16

My social anxiety is decreasing. I am approaching strangers with a smile, a greeting and sometimes in conversation. Last night I had a dream and I was fearless. People were trying to scare me but I stood my ground.

I am walking with a different posture now. People are reacting to me differently. It is like I am a person of significance instead of a ghost or a scared child cowering in fear and trepidation.

Spartans, we are helping each other to become more powerful versions of ourselves. We are helping each other obtain greater glory and freedom. We are growing in numbers and in strength each day. To victory!

kellyjelly, wallwheel and Kratos_GOW like this.
  6. the alpha project

You are doing well stay strong Spartan, you will level up soon. Stay focused on glory and freedom!!

Kratos_GOW and bpboy1993 like this.
  7. hunkylaw

hunkylaw Fapstronaut

I am in! Check in Day 1.... hope to breakthrough and become a Spartan!

Kratos_GOW likes this.
  8. Kratos_GOW

Kratos_GOW Fapstronaut

You start from day 0 warrior

the alpha project likes this.
  9. Laurent

Laurent Fapstronaut

10. wallwheel

wallwheel Fapstronaut

Day 1 checking in
    (I assume my first day yesterday was "day 0")
    Thank you.

11. Michael Sternig

Michael Sternig Fapstronaut

12. -Nevermore-

-Nevermore- Fapstronaut

Check in day 11. I love when I enter here and see so many comments and so many people, this is a community, a family. We can reach everything we want, and if we are together walking the same path everyone will succeed. Thanks to everyone.

13. the alpha project

Yes, we are stronger together!

14. kellyjelly

kellyjelly Fapstronaut

Check in day 21.

I think today I noticed the social benefits for the first time. I caught myself hunching over then my mind going “You don’t have hide, you’re a man. Stand tall and proud.” I stood on the train in public and looked around at all the people and I felt genuine affection for the people on the train. I wasn’t looking for the next opportunity to start a woman’s cleavage or rank the women in terms of looks. I was genuinely concerned that they would make it to their destinations safely and that they felt safe.
    This week will be a challenge but I caught my first glimpse of what I have read and heard in all the success stories.

Espi1971 and the alpha project like this.
  15. the alpha project

I spent 22 hours with no food, just coffee and tea and water. It was fascinating to watch my agitation, emotions, a roller coaster. I had to work very hard to maintain my patience with family. I did very well until the very end when I was tired of people speaking to me in a condescending way.

but I also felt a lot of power from the discipline. I was walking in a grocery store and I felt like I was walking a bit slower than normal. My posture was more upright. Instead of feeling small and meak, I felt strong and confident. I noticed a few times a woman would be looking in my direction and then her boyfriend would slide his arm around her. Then, as I was leaving, I had this voice in my head saying someone is going to get mad at you. The next thing that happens is this guy walks passed me and says very quietly ‘why are you so slow’. Now normally I would assume he was talking to me, and, especially in a case like this where a guy has a few inches and fifty pounds on me, I would say sorry nervously and move aside. But tonight, instead, I watched like a movie as I said in a very steady voice ‘are you talking to me?’. The guy looks over and says ‘oh no, I was talking to myself, bad habit’ and laughed nervously and walked away. I wasn’t looking for a confrontation, and I’m glad I didn’t tell him to go to hell, because I have never been in a fight. And would be pounded by that guy! As I walked to my car I thought to myself holy sh*t, what just happened.

I am definitely not interested in violent or aggressive behaviour. I definitely do not antagonize people because I hate conflict. I squirm when someone raises their voice at me. But tonight, for a few fleeting seconds, instead of feeling like a mouse scurrying about the world doing my best to go unnoticed, I felt like a lion. I wasn’t looking to prove anything or make a big deal out of something. It was totally a reaction that is unusual for me. But for a moment I wasn’t the guy who cowered and quivered and ran away at the slightest sign of a confrontation. It’s entirely reasonable to think that the guy was talking to himself. And like I said, the last thing a guy like me wants is a conflict. But for a few moments, I wasn’t that guy. I wasn’t scared. I wasn’t looking for a fight but I also wasn’t afraid to speak up and ask the guy if there was something he wanted to say to me.

The theme here is about discomfort. Pmo is a pleasure pathway I used to avoid everything that was uncomfortable. Thoughts, feelings, situations... for me, Nofap is about ending that escape and confronting the discomfort. Standing up to it. Being present to it. The story of the Spartans in the Hollywood film 300 has the same narrative. A community of people who choose to face discomfort knowing it brings them freedom. No running away. No hiding.

Freedom, Spartans. A-hoo! A-hoo! A-hoo!

Last edited: Oct 14, 2019
    Espi1971 and Kratos_GOW like this.
  16. the alpha project

Glad to be in your company Spartan. I also stood tall in public today and it felt like freedom! The road ahead will be more challenging. Let us support each other and the other soldiers so we can reach our glory!

kellyjelly and Kratos_GOW like this.
  17. Day 13
    Two more days to become a Spartan trainee.

Kratos_GOW likes this.
  18. How do I stay in touch with the others if I may ask

19. Well done mate...eyes on the goal....imagine what day 100 will feel like