1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

THE DUELS OF NOFAP: NO PMO TOURNAMENT | OPEN FOR ALL

Discussion in 'Events & Challenges' started by HiddenWarrior, Apr 2, 2019.

Have you beaten your record or improved your average noPMO since joining this?

1. Yes

281 vote(s)
    75.7%
  2. No

90 vote(s)
    24.3%
  1. I reckon new thread but interesting nonetheless. I'd say don't take it personally, just both be as competitive as you can.

2. When I'm less busy I'll be happy to invest a lot of time into it, in the meanwhile duel me. I need a good fight tho.

3. Snakeloa

Snakeloa Fapstronaut

@WackinWolf @Saiyan123
    WackinWolf did not respond for some time now. I declare this fight as my victory.

Who is willing to fight me in a long duell of 100 days+ with a weekly check-in???

control your life likes this.
  4. cr7da8055

cr7da8055 Fapstronaut

@fleurette @MASTER MONK asked for it, maybe he wants a rough challenge, so gave him one. If people feel this is the way out, I’m more than ready to help. Sorry if anyone feels Insulted for the same, as some people may feel motivated getting a tough fight. Sorry again

5. cr7da8055

cr7da8055 Fapstronaut

I’m ready. We can duel.

6. cr7da8055

cr7da8055 Fapstronaut

Maybe a 3 way duel with @Alex_Al . What say @Snakeloa

7. so first day checking in the duel
    It was a good sunday
    studied and helped my brother that are moving to a new house
    a calm day but yet a good one
    what about you?
    it happens because you are a smart lady that wants to find in your inner self the answer to solve the problems but we are instead a bunch of guys and guys fills up their motivation and also "happiness" by being questioned and insulted on their abilities so that we give our 200% to prove the other person is wrong.
    Don't judge your brothers, we're just men after all :)

8. MONSTER MONK

MONSTER MONK Fapstronaut

My Journal
    Not backing out or anything are you?
    Make a new thread it'd be easier

9. Yes you are :) competition is in your veins. Now I see. I seek support not competition but I'm no man :)

10. Snakeloa

Snakeloa Fapstronaut

@cr7da8055 Let's bring it on. I am ready to give everything I have.
    May the courage and hope carry you a long way. If you feel you might trip and fall, tell me, and I will support you to regain strength just to have you witness my victory in the end. ;)

And I am fine for a 3 Person fight as well.

Let's do the weekly check-in on Sunday. Ok?

11. and you'll have it whenever you want :)
    Just ask we're all together like a family, and family means nobody gets left behind, or forgotten

12. Day 7. We are in the pack together- @fleurette as you said we not looking for that competition. We duelling with our hearts. I will be the happiest man alive to loose. I am glad that I have your support and support of everybody else who is putting amazing effort of fighting addictions. Much love to all.

13. Good to know, just completed 2 weeks today. Very pure streak. I just watched united vs Liverpool and did a bit of work. Glad you're good and fighting.

14. cr7da8055

cr7da8055 Fapstronaut

I accept the challenge.

15. cr7da8055

cr7da8055 Fapstronaut

Maybe ole will get some breathing time. It’s sad to see united in such a helpless state. Ole saying we won’t take 30 years to win another title seriously makes me feel very bad for the club. We’ve got some serious work to do in the January window. It’s time we move up the ladder and address this situation immediately. You a united or Liverpool fan?@Saiyan123

16. cr7da8055

cr7da8055 Fapstronaut

I’m fine with Sunday

17. bluedragon9

bluedragon9 Fapstronaut

Hi, bro @Saiyan123 . Do you people still remember me?, It's been a really long time :) , If possible I would like to duel with someone. Thanks

18. cr7da8055

cr7da8055 Fapstronaut

How are you?

19. bluedragon9

bluedragon9 Fapstronaut

Fineeee, I was in control for months but now this addition came back, so do I to this place.

Last edited: Oct 21, 2019
  20. I am really glad to see you here. That just adds up to making the duels great again and for good.