1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

Nofap BOOTCAMP ; NO PMO/ HELL Mode [Open]

Discussion in 'Events & Challenges' started by MONSTER MONK, Mar 3, 2019.

Active members attendance

1. Still in!

29.5%
  2. Out!

4.3%
  3. Want in!

66.2%
  1. Funny dream :D:D

2. Yes it is, maybe it's a dream about my duel partner @L'empereur from Bulgaria I think :D though that guy looked like somebody from Georgia country he said he was from Slovenia :D

Pedro.Conquers likes this.
  3. It is possible. You have seen my face. I am dark and now I have beard. My hair is brown, but my beard is black.

4. No, he didn't look like you but the very idea of a younger dark-haired man I've been fighting with reminded me of our duel, that's it :)

Leader of ME likes this.
  5. irishrover

irishrover Fapstronaut

Thanks mate I really hope so!

6. Pedro.Conquers

Pedro.Conquers Fapstronaut

This is great, thanks for your share of knowledge. Isolating myself doesn’t help anyone.

Leader of ME likes this.
  7. Pedro.Conquers

Enjoy brother

Leader of ME and irishrover like this.
  8. Pedro.Conquers

Do I need to send an application too? It’s these new guys that need to be put in check. Day 1 officer here.

9. Pedro.Conquers

10. MONSTER MONK

MONSTER MONK Fapstronaut

My Journal
    Rules are rules

Pedro.Conquers likes this.
  11. Leader of ME likes this.
  12. day 38 hell mode checking in:
    woke up really early(6 am) since a great storm hit my city and I had to work under that storm to be sure that everything was protected and in the right place.
    Worked really hard in the morning
    had a great study in the afternoon
    and worked again this evening
    now I had my cold shower and a good dish
    will go sleeping really early but most important
    my app gave my weekly resume of my previous week's phone usage
    In the last week I used my phone about the same time I used it in only one day during my "dark period"
    I'm healing, after all

Coffee Candy, newtry and Leader of ME like this.
  13. Salute! Day 8 report is here. I am honestly scared of myself. I take cold showers second thing in the morning after browsing NoFap for like 5 minutes. Today after a workout consisting of pull ups, push ups, dips, squats, table tennis I went to the shower and here is the scary thing, I habitually turn the cold on, just like people turn the heat on and I went under. So yesterday I did cool the second shower, today my second shower was cold as the first one. I have been on lectures from 9 to 12. I am trying to lower stress levels and made a resolution to listen only to Japanese flute. I am looking forward for buying one, but it will take time, cause a flute need commitment and I am not ready still. Since I am fond on nature it will be Japanese from bamboo. I have finished my project for tomorrow. It is something really short to present in front of others- a report almost like this-xa xa. I Introduced myself to a girl in the gym. Like a flash does. Bum, talked with her like we know each other from days shake hands TWICE and I know they pick on me easily, I am just serious on the retention journey, so I am social, but look for no relationships JUST right now.( easy sex is something she got to clearly offer to me, cause I am to proud to chase now, so it is basically not an option) I introduced myself to another girl and a boy who seemed to like me and talked to a boy from the last time I was at that place. So I am me again. I am a social guy by nature. I measured weight today- 82 kilos that is 12 kilos down for 10 and half months. I am much more athletic guys. When I talk to girls or men it seems I love my soul, body, mind too much to get it dirty by accident. I coached my lil friend who is basketball player, he is 14, but it wasn't basketball, but fitness, wanna make him explosive as his mentor was and IT IS. I am happy, I am glad. I am feeling amazing to have the opportunity to share with all of you, as I share with all the people I meet on the daily. Much love to all.

MONSTER MONK and fg4795 like this.
  14. newtry

newtry Fapstronaut

PM will try to get into your dreams if it sees what you resist strongly in the vigil. We must stand still asleep.

Leader of ME and Deleted Account like this.
  15. newtry

newtry Fapstronaut

D9 Hell mode
    I got up at 7:20, prayed, read Acts 13 (where the true expansion of the Holy Spirit begins through Paul and Barnabas ... they both did know how to live with Hell mode on). At work I applied the passage I shared last time (Luke 21: 14-15) and almost without realizing it I began to upset my boss. I got a little improvement in my situation, but this won't end here. God will put a word of wisdom in my mouth.
    In the afternoon I was in the Library for three hours. Although very tired, at times I slept sitting, at times I studied, but I managed to finish my homework for tomorrow.
    I keep taking care of my posture while walking, and even now, I try to be with my right back in front of the computer (my tendency is to move forward, as if I had a chest weight).
    I didn't complain all day. I keep avoiding elevators.

Leader of ME and im’possible like this.
  16. So I'm not doing hell mode. Personally, I think just trying to make my life better to mark it down at the end of the day isn't the best for me. However, I'm still going to improve my life :) Day 3 btw - Corporal

newtry and Deleted Account like this.
  17. im’possible

im’possible Fapstronaut

Good afternoon. Woke up at 0630. No PT since the weather is horrible. Did some cleaning instead. The internet connection is horrible as well. Will keep this post simple.

Good afternoon to all.

18. I think it's a bit different for me. These men in dreams might represent my shadow, the things I hid under the carpet so to say in order to survive. I have strength and power inside me because I was raised a strong woman by a strong father but maybe I should have raised like this by a strong mother I think - that's why my inner protection and my own killer squads sometimes go overboard and keep me on high alert. These days when I try to balance my logic, concentration and sensuality, feeling I feel less urges than I did before when I was on man mode. After all, it's the different nature of men and women. Men must stay alert and slay dragons whereas women should stay in the flow and just be instead of acting and striving for perfection all the time.

Leader of ME and newtry like this.
  19. day 39 hell mode checking in:
    I don't feel like repeating myself ahah :)
    but you know I kept my usual routine I worked hard studied hard and went for a long relaxing walking
    had my cold shower but I also did some nice acts and I am happy for this
    will have a nice dinner and then sleeping
    today I used my phone for 25 mins in total and some of them were for a job