1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

She ignores my messages but likes all my pics! What does that mean??

Discussion in 'Dating during a Reboot' started by Aamggonnadoit, Oct 21, 2019.

1. Aamggonnadoit

Aamggonnadoit Fapstronaut

I like a girl from my un, she saw me lot of times, but we never talked, she’s 18y.o, I like her, we texted on insta, one time i decided to text her, we were texting normally, she was answering, then disappeared, I didn’t double text her, she kept liking things I post, I thought she likes me I texted again after one week, she seemed very cold and left a ´seen’. What is this?
    I’m playing it cool, I’m not needy, I am good singer in the city
    Is she chasing me? Maybe she has bf? Does anyone have some good opinion?

Deleted Account likes this.
  2. Branchman

Branchman Fapstronaut

At first girls opose to be conquered, and smart girls usually won't tell you or let you know they like you. Sometimes they make themselves the "difficult ones" to see if you're really interested in she/her (im not sure wich word is the correct one). And it is more interesting and exciting if there is a little sort of mystery in the relationship. But supposing things of girls may be a great mistake, they want you to "understand" them with their "indirect" messages, but as men we want them to be clear, so there you have the reason people say women and men don't understand each other.
    May be you can make a friendship with her and, that will be nice, or maybe something more deep, or maybe she just thinks you're a nice person.
    If i text a girl i want to talk to, and she seems cold, i stop texting her, maybe because i'm too pridefull, or maybe because i am not really interested on her (making a deeper relation than friendship); but this girl you're talking about seems to be conscious of you.

Last edited: Oct 22, 2019
    dzigi and 420 mile high like this.
  3. Get_It

Get_It Fapstronaut

She's busy with Chad.

420 mile high likes this.
  4. Don't chase after her talk to other girls.

parad0x, SanityOverVanity and Get_It like this.
  5. SanityOverVanity

SanityOverVanity Fapstronaut

Your ability to feel attraction and this girl aren't mutually exclusive. Go build friendships and relationships with other people. If you're really 22, this is a stage in your life where the possibilities are endless. You'll eventually realise she's undeserving of your attention when you find someone else who's worthy of it.

420 mile high likes this.
  6. You should talk to her in person instead of on instagram.

7. You want the truth? Like we say in N. Y. forgetabotit. Work hard in school, and get off all the tech stuff. Keep looking and develop interpersonal relationships with woman. Look them straight in the eye with respect, and don't objectify them. Like actually talk to them in person only. You'll standout as a different man. No more txtng BS. I'll tell you the truth about woman in a little joke: A guy was walking down the beach and he found a little vile. He picked it up and it started to smoke and a genie popped out. The genie smiled at him and said, "Thank you for setting me free, and I will grant you one wish in return." The guy was flustered and in disbelief, but finally said," Well, I've always wanted to go to Hawaii. So, build me a bridge across the Pacific." The genie said," Oh, heavens no! That's much to complicated. I would have to drive steel piling miles down in the ocean, and haul bricks, mortar and tar to build a road. That's far to complicated. Please pick something else." So, the man thought for a moment and, then, he said to the genie," Ok, then tell me how to figure out woman." The genie got very nervous and said," Oh, my heavens impossible, I'll do the bridge."... So, let them come to you, and play the field until you find the right one.

datboyao likes this.
  8. She's not worth your time... Why do I say this? Because, she clearly doesn't respect you enough. If she did, you would be a priority and she would respond to you. She is throwing you bait, and enjoying it as well.

9. I think he just has to try talking to her in person to find out if she's worth it. He stated that he's never even talked to her in person and has only texted her. At this point he's barely even a friend to her. What would you do if some random person you've never even spoken to started texting you outta nowhere?

10. I would respond and tell him to stop. Ignoring doesn't help, especially when she continues liking his stuff without stopping. She clearly isn't displaying the signs of a person who walked back into their shell because of OP's abruptness.

primaljade and 420 mile high like this.
  11. Maybe she's afraid of hurting his feelings. A lot of people on instagram recklessly scroll down and like every post shown, I see it all the time. Anyway my point is, the only way for him to truly find out if she's worth it is to just talk to her in person.

12. Naturally I'd ask for a meeting if the conversation went well. Why waste time without shopping in person. Actually, several times I have been approached by woman who checked be out and then knocked on my door. I'll save the rest of the story for another time. My favorite was a married woman who I new casually and called me and asked if I would...Mmm. No sht.

13. That's what I said.

14. She was a troubled woman and when she resolved her marital situation she went back to her husband, and you are to quick to judge her. People do what they need to to take care of themselves or eventually your biology begins to batter you.

15. SREENII

SREENII Fapstronaut

16. SREENII

SREENII Fapstronaut

the bitter truth is that we cannot judge people through their online activities..

17. If you still want her message her ask her If she wants to get something to eat and if she leaves you on seen then bye felicia there's other fish in the sea man .

18. primaljade

primaljade Fapstronaut

I agree 100%

19. That's the money right there. Asking a girl out should be the absolute basis of creating a relationship - not likes on social media, not text. Even if she's not into you, she might agree. All of the guys can like a girl's photo, but only a fraction will have the balls to ask her out.

Branchman likes this.