1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

Billie Eilish promoting m....

Discussion in 'Compulsive Sexual Behavior' started by Di.Do.555, Oct 22, 2019.

1. mattyjsy

mattyjsy Fapstronaut

I've never heard of an atheist needing an exorcism, seems like a process reserved only for the most devoutly religious, I'll take my chances

boichy likes this.
  2. boichywow

boichywow Fapstronaut

Plus, the bible talks about Jesus casting out demons too.

3. Not only that the Demons knew who Jesus was and asked him, "Have you come to torture us before the appointed time?"

boichy likes this.
  4. boichywow

boichywow Fapstronaut

Can we cast out our own demons through prayer?... Curious.

5. boichywow

boichywow Fapstronaut

Yeah, I still love, "lovely," (with Khalid!) but every time I listen to it I mostly end up depressed and relapsing. :(
    So, yeah. "f'n wow"
    I guess I don't love it anymore.

6. You most certainly can. You must be saved by Son of God though. Otherwise those demons will not listen

But all authority and power in the Earth, under the Earth and in Heaven has been given to Jesus.who is seated at the right hand of God the Father. Praise God

7. Well at least he doesn't undress in his videos like other pop stars.

FX-05 and boichy like this.
  8. mattyjsy

mattyjsy Fapstronaut

It's not a he, it's a chick, who's main demographic fanbase is 12-16 year old girls. Very irresponsible

9. If humanity is lost

boichy likes this.
  10. She's not evil or a demon. She's just doesn't have the information that we do. Stop being dramatic.

11. If you are saved by the blood of the lamb you learn discernment. For your own benefit, because we fight against unseen forces. It is about information, being informed on when a devil is trying to get in your life through music

That's my opinion. If others think she's just being a kid, or going through a stage that's fine but it isn't for me.

12. Di.Do.555

Di.Do.555 Fapstronaut

How did we end up here? i mean from Aretha to Billie Eilish?
    The state of Art ,music,health and everything in between is going south because some people want it this way.

boichy likes this.
  13. Di.Do.555

Di.Do.555 Fapstronaut

i agree.

boichy and FellatiousD like this.
  14. The important thing to learn is to love the sinner but hate the sin, as we are taught in the Bible. Otherizing or condemning isn’t what Christ spoke of, or any other enlightened masters of light.
    So while I agree she is possessed, if your senses are keen enough you can see it immediately; she might be largely unaware of the presence of those spirits in her own auric field and mind, and largely does their bidding unknowingly.
    Or not..
    but either way the best thing anyone can do is send healing, hope and prayers her way.
    The smallest act of kindness can have an immense ripple effect on all around, even in the form of thoughts.
    But yes she is currently deeply entranced and has heavy spirit possession.

Last edited by a moderator: Oct 22, 2019
    boichy likes this.
  15. Discernment is CRUCIAL. I’m so glad you said that.
    I am a musician and I would venture to say that 98 out of every 100 people are absolutely oblivious to the hypnotic suggestions and influence sound and music have on them every single day of their lives. I have witnessed it and understand it through my love of music but your average person is entirely oblivious. Sound is the fundamental creation of all the universe. Used by God, misused by the Devil. Humans are so susceptible to suggestion and manipulation that even the few that do discern their environment’s influences still find themselves in a constant effort to remain grounded and shielded.

Last edited by a moderator: Oct 22, 2019
    boichy and Hold it in like this.
  16. Oh thank you. I have been guilty in the past of being used, manipulated by demons. It's very real and they are deadly serious in destroying mankind. I'm just so fed up with demonic powers in everyday life, that I will call it out like I am seeing it. I apologize if I came across as judging her, that's not what I was aiming to do. I do, sincerely hope she can find deliverance and my apologies to the OP if he didn't expect his topic to turn into a discussion like this. My apologies

boichy and NamaClature14 like this.
  17. No sweat brother, I feel like you are right on point! Your discernment is accurate.
    You know from experience and deep wisdom of the forces that lie beyond the basic 5 senses. I do as well from first hand experience. It’s like, there are some things that when they happen to you and you feel it and experience it yourself, there is no doubting ever again. At least for me.
    Remember The devils greatest trick was convincing people he didn’t exist..

Last edited by a moderator: Oct 23, 2019
    boichy and Hold it in like this.
  18. Di.Do.555

Di.Do.555 Fapstronaut

i am a spiritual nonreligious person and I don't believe in the devil.
    I believe that the people who are worshipping "him" are in power at the moment and they are using science to ruin all Godly ( good) values.
    They have a very strong understanding of human psychology and neuroscience. They have created the laws so that they could get away with murder and poison the world with their filth without any punishment.
    Billie Eilish isn't bad but i think she is been exploited by "them".

boichy likes this.
  19. She wants to attract more clout... One of these days, she's gonna get her sex-tape leaked. It's the same script for these so called superstars. The quick road to money and fame. I have never heard her before, nor would I be doing so in future, not because she's against my views, but because almost all of these popular superstars are nothing worth the hype.

20. Di.Do.555

Di.Do.555 Fapstronaut

exactly - they are used to promote an agenda. then they are discarded.

Hold it in and boichy like this.