can i be successful being 5’5 as a male with job related and with women ?

Discussion in 'Off-topic Discussion' started by 19m, Oct 22, 2019.

1. 19m

19m Fapstronaut

what do you guys think ?

Zeeshaan likes this.
  2. 19m

19m Fapstronaut

thanks ! because i feel like usa women are very picky . sadly

Zeeshaan likes this.
  3. Consencus

Consencus Fapstronaut

Absolutely brotha. Anyone can be successful if they put in the work and dedication. It's hard work but will for sure pay off at the end! Just remember to focus and build yourself up to the person you want to be. :cool:

4. Zeeshaan

Zeeshaan Fapstronaut

If you think you can or if you think you can't you are right, according to you.
    As you sow,so shall you reap.

Asgardian36, Roady and Get_It like this.
  5. Get_It

Get_It Fapstronaut

Napoleon Bonaparte was a manlet who almost conquered the whole world.

Jose Altuve is a Star second baseman for the Houston Astros of the MLB and he's only 5 foot 6. Guy hits home runs regularly.

In truth though, the Western world discriminates against manlets, both in the Professional business world, and among Western women. Hell, if you are 5 foot 10, to a lot of Western women even though they are only 5 foot 4, you are still not tall enough for their taste.

I guess the answer is if you are a Napoleon Bonaparte or a Jose Altuve, you are a great manlet. However if you are not great like them, you aren't given any slack and are judged right off the bat by your small stature when it comes to first impressions.

Consencus likes this.
  6. 19m

19m Fapstronaut

thank you!

7. 19m

19m Fapstronaut

true very true thanks !

8. 19m

19m Fapstronaut

i agree with you!

Get_It likes this.
  9. No he wasn't. He was average or above average tall for his time. Him being short is a myth perpetrated by the British, who also said his dick was small lol

Lenin and Stalin were pretty short. Churchill too. Today it's Putin, Ahmadinejad... It seems almost as if being short was an advantage and not a disadvantage if you want to be a powerful cunt :D

10. Handzfree

Handzfree Distinguished Fapstronaut

There are shorter women as well. In fact a lot of leading women are very petite.

11. Infrasapiens

Infrasapiens Fapstronaut

I used to have a friend. He is a dwarf, and a horrible person, but for some reason he is able to find a girl quite easily.

Zeeshaan and Get_It like this.
  12. MLMVSS

MLMVSS Fapstronaut

I’m 5’7” and married. ;)

So, yeah. Definitely possible. If someone have to rely solely on height to get a woman then they’re quite likely a borefest.

Zeeshaan likes this.
  13. Triplex VII

Triplex VII Fapstronaut

Women look mostly at how you dress, what your status in society looks like, and the way you talk. Your personality. And all these things go together equally. At any rate, how tall you are is not actually a thing that is right at the front of a woman's mind. Really, it isn't. And even if it was, it isn't going to stop you. Normally men are the ones who worry about being too short for women. Not the other way around.

14. Evig Faith

Evig Faith Fapstronaut

To say women don’t care about height is false. It’s just most of us don’t prioritize it. I know several of my friends who won’t date shorter than 5’4 or taller than 6’6 (except athletes) unless they were a near-perfect match. But, there is more to a guy than just height: personality and characteristics among other things. If those positives outweigh a less-preferred height, then we’ll take him.

So yes, you can have a chance with women still. I’ve certainly dated shorter guys before, as well as tall.

Zeeshaan likes this.
  15. hoody315

hoody315 Fapstronaut

Yeah.. 5'6 on a good day.. but most days 5'5 lol.. I've always dated out of my league. There are women who care... and women who dont mind.

Zeeshaan likes this.
  16. It doesn't matter if you are tall, average or short. You be you :)

Coffee Candy and Zeeshaan like this.
  17. onceaking

onceaking Fapstronaut

Short guys are good at rugby, women like good rugby players. So move to Japan and play rugby for their national team and you might marry a supermodel.

18. Confidence is higher than 7'7 or 6'1. The more you have to offer, the less they gonna see your height.

Zeeshaan likes this.
  19. Mistersofty

Mistersofty Fapstronaut

Of course you can. Guys tend to make a bigger deal of their height than it really is. Communication is the key to a happy life, whether it be your career or relationships.