1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

THE DUELS OF NOFAP: NO PMO TOURNAMENT | OPEN FOR ALL

Discussion in 'Events & Challenges' started by HiddenWarrior, Apr 2, 2019.

Have you beaten your record or improved your average noPMO since joining this?

1. Yes

281 vote(s)
    75.7%
  2. No

90 vote(s)
    24.3%
  1. anyway daily check
    on my side it is all good I went walking with a friend of mine
    we shared and talked a lot I felt good about this
    How was your day? @Saiyan123
    But also all other wonderful people in here
    how was your day?

2. Day 10 with @fleurette . It is intense doing academics, so imma do a workout shower and fall asleep soon. I hardly do something different than. Sometimes I have no time to eat, sometimes I work late, work early. So my eyes close but I cannot afford coffee now cause I won't be able to sleep at all. So I am sleeping early to work early tomorrow. No wonder when the weekend comes I am falling asleep unintentionally through the day.

3. cr7da8055

cr7da8055 Fapstronaut

Day 87 check in. I was sick for a few days, so getting back to my original routine is pretty hard. My chest congestion makes it difficult, but i will get back on track. Already started slow, so will make it easier for me tomorrow. Here we go!
    Peace!

4. Jag Hyde

Jag Hyde Fapstronaut

Just dropping in. I don't know what my counter says, but it's a lie. :( Maybe one day I hope to *feel* like rejoining the duel.

5. Pedro.Conquers

Pedro.Conquers Fapstronaut

Checking in. How’s everyone doing?

Leader of ME likes this.
  6. Good to see you on the counter.

7. Checking in. Doing good. My kid is sick so I will luckily have some days off work and some time to rest :)

primordial-saiyan likes this.
  8. daily check
    life is good by now my friends
    @Saiyan123 always hoping you are good as well
    or even better :)

9. cr7da8055

cr7da8055 Fapstronaut

Hey y’all
    Want to share a good app. Nike run club. The guided runs by coach Bennett are really good and he motivates you to reflect about life in general along with the usual running. It helps me a lot, so try it if you feel the gym kick starts your urges. Runs are from 25 mins all the way to 2 hours, and the best part is the tracking is really good.
    Peace!
    Day 88 check in

Last edited: Oct 25, 2019
  10. Day 11 chilling with @fleurette.
    Thanks for doing this for us.

It is a great initiative sharing things that matter, exactly that way. The fundament of being a community. We are the duels. 270 pages of walking together. I remember the time that the duels was always on the top of the challenges. Not asking Sayian to put the effort, cause it is not really worth it. We are good that way too. But hey, we are doing great. Much love to all.

11. Checking in back to my duel partner @L'empereur. Everything's under control. I'm doing this for me :) stay safe everyone in this community of fighters.

12. daily check for the duel with @Saiyan123
    All is calm and good
    what about you?

13. cr7da8055

cr7da8055 Fapstronaut

Day 89 check in
    Giannis’ triple double was mad! And so was Kyrie’s 50 point play. Giannis for MVP!

14. Life is good bro, my train got cancelled and I ended up where my cousin lives which sounds bad but it gives me the chance to see his daughter I haven't seen yet.

control your life and fg4795 like this.
  15. bluedragon9

bluedragon9 Fapstronaut

16. cr7da8055

cr7da8055 Fapstronaut

17. cr7da8055

cr7da8055 Fapstronaut

The Nike run club app has Lopez Lomong, a professional runner for the US, who was close to getting killed when he was 6. He stayed in the UN refugee camp in Kenya for 10 years there on. He fled from the Sudanese Rebel Soldiers, running for 3days continuously all the way from Sudan to Kenya at a tender age of 6! Life started for him when he came to the US after the UN allowed 3500 refugees to go there,from a camp of about 40000-50000 people. Truly motivating. Ran for 30 mins yesterday and today listening to it, and the way he describes how he was reluctant to stop running, for he was afraid he might never start again, was too good. Go listen to it y’all!
    Peace!

primordial-saiyan likes this.
  18. Gonna be here until Sunday, makes me really happy because I'm guaranteed to go to 23 days and then a week after I'm at home and if nothing goes wrong, I should complete my first no-pmo month since starting @fg4795, @fleurette, @L'empereur . I won't be able to be as regular on this until Sunday anyway but I'll try keep up with my daily journal.

cr7da8055, Deleted Account and fg4795 like this.
  19. That's ok my friend we just hope you will complete that month and you will get all the outcomes you're striving for:)
    Anyway for our duel this is my checking in

20. Day 13 chilling with the flower. Happy for sayian.