1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

The best advice you will ever hear.

Discussion in 'Abstinence, Retention, and Sexual Transmutation' started by Jack1211, Oct 28, 2019.

1. Jack1211

Jack1211 Fapstronaut

Short term semen retention while having only one orgasm every two weeks turned me from markzuckerberg into vladimir putin i am so cold blooded right now but at the same time i could be super aggrasive like a rhino, the advice is to not deprive yourself from orgasms but at the same time a one orgasm when your prostate is filled with sperm is enough and no need to have more orgasms. Stick with this cycle and you will be so powerfull and charismatic because semen retention has benefits but you could get a lot of power by having an orgasm, and for those who don't know having an orgasm will naturally stimulate the kundalini serpent which sit on the
    Coccyx in the base of the spine, but at the same time having too many orgasms will make a person drained of all his energies, just have a single orgasm when you feel that you are sore and wait 2 weeks until you get sore again and have single orgasm and repeat like this. Look at it as a healthy balanced lifestyle because long term retention is unhealthy and at the same time long term overstimulation is not healthy too, you should be in the middle.

2. Get_It

Get_It Fapstronaut

Wait a minute, so you're advocating for Lowfap not Nofap?

Jack1211 likes this.
  3. Jack1211

Jack1211 Fapstronaut

What is lowfap?? What does it mean??

4. Get_It

Get_It Fapstronaut

Basically minimal fapping and not total abstinence from fapping. So for example, the Proud Boys practice a form of Nofap-lite. I've heard Gavin McInness say only fap once every 30 days.

Jack1211 likes this.
  5. Jack1211

Jack1211 Fapstronaut

I personaly do it only when my prostate scream loud and start saying : please cum!!! Other than that i could mastrubate and have sex without any need to cum at all, just enjoying the act of sex/mastrubation alone is enough for me usualy... But if i was so sore i will cum once and only once and i may take it as an advantage to impregnate my wife in the future... A man should respect his seed and not throw it everyday and without a purpose. Its not spit its semen and its a holy licuid in ancint civilizations.

6. Captain!

Captain! Fapstronaut

Its not your prostate that scream brother, its the urge that invites you to relapse and fap, and just like all weak willed fellow, you give in to the urge and fap.
    I will list several forms of addictions: drug addiction, addiction, internet addiction, and smoking addiction. Out of these four kinds of addictions, which one does everyone think is easiest to become hooked too. I can tell you that masturbation will never lose to drug addiction, it’s basically a one-time addiction, once you pop you can’t stop. It is hard to get quit it once you have caught it!

Metis07 and thegibbie like this.
  7. thegibbie

thegibbie Fapstronaut

8. [​IMG]

9. Deepak678

Deepak678 Fapstronaut

How do you know when your prostate scream can you elaborate, when to masturbate ? I start getting some strain in my tubes near testicles after 1 week of NoFap, the strain is not constant it go away after few minutes. I don't know if it's some sexual problem or something else. When I masturbate regularly I don't feel any strain.

10. Deepak678

Deepak678 Fapstronaut

Also can you explain, what's the harm in retaining semen for long...

Demodectic and DesertExplorer like this.
  11. SREENII

SREENII Fapstronaut

bro..let's debate it ..i think it's not your prostrate screaming..it's actually your brain craving for PMO..nothing will happen to you even if you don't masturbate for a long time(say 20 years)..it's your brain that creates energy in you..everything in our body happens because of the chemical changes in our brain..for example we all experience many symptoms due to PMO..such as laziness, anger, depression, health problems etc..these all are caused due to the chemical changes in the brain which as a result cause hormonal variations that imbalance your metabolism ..."so it's not the wastage of semen that makes you weak..it's actually the chemical change in your brain during PMO that makes you weak"..semen has absolutely no role in your body health..but the changes in brain chemistry is the thing that affects your health

RavenCrow and Jack1211 like this.
  12. Jack1211

Jack1211 Fapstronaut

Perhaps....

13. But doesn't it at least it taxes body's supplies/energy if body needs to replace the constantly used semen?
    Though i suppose it was so that there is happening this renewing either way but doesn't after ejaculation
    this require bigger efforts? I've read that ppl can ejaculate to a point where there is nothing to release anymore.

14. SREENII

SREENII Fapstronaut

yes..you're right..we've to do a research on this topic "what's the role of semen in men?" many of us believe semen has some powers..but even doctors are in argument about this topic..i think testosterone is the hormone which gives masculinity for males..semen and urine contains only negligible amount of testosterone..many of the ancient textbooks says that semen is a precious fluid..life force etc..but there is no reason why it's mentioned so..ancient people may be unaware about the importance of brain in controlling and co-ordinating our life..they might wrongly conclude that it is due to loss of semen they have laziness and tragic symptoms (they might not even knew about the influence of hormones and neuro chemicals in our life).so instead of blindly believing in ancient textbooks we should seek and found it.

15. SuperPowers

SuperPowers Fapstronaut

What do you mean "feeling saw"?

Nah man, you wanna go 30 days minimum. You wanna go as long as you can without busting. One guy on YouTube is advocating never busting until its time to plant the seed.

I hear best results come with time. 1, 3, 6, 9, 12 months. It just gets better and better. Are you exercising? You need to be chanelling that energy into something else. Exercise, work. It has to go somewhere. That's the fuel you need. I don't agree with busting every 2 weeks, I say go 6-12 months but then I struggle to go 2 weeks.

thegibbie and Deleted Account like this.
  16. You know this site is for addicts right?

Jack1211 likes this.
  17. He's saying to orgasm when your prostate is full, not pmo and nothing about prostate craving pmo.

You didnt do nofap for 20 so how do you know?

I've often felt my prostate inflamed during nofap and experiance pain lots have, you don't know what you talking about man

18. SuperPowers

SuperPowers Fapstronaut

You mean blue balls? Yeah I had that a few times years ago, it's painful.

thegibbie likes this.
  19. Sperm and energy and not the same thing.

If there is a buildup of Sperm who knows maybe excerising can help but don't get it confused.

Just bacause binge fapping drains you doesn't mean doing nofap gives you energy.

Its in your mind and placebo gives you energy if I told you I was coming to kill your family and you really believed me would it not give you energy?

So when I tell you NoFap's gives you energy and you belive it because binge fapping drains you, so your brain is thinking I have energy because I'm doing nofap and that's how you have it and also your not binge fapping so your not drained, where do you think actors get there energy from they believe they are a character it's placebo.

Faping once every few days will not drain you, certainly not every two weeks

20. Cancer