1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

THE DUELS OF NOFAP: NO PMO TOURNAMENT | OPEN FOR ALL

Discussion in 'Events & Challenges' started by HiddenWarrior, Apr 2, 2019.

Have you beaten your record or improved your average noPMO since joining this?

1. Yes

281 vote(s)
    75.7%
  2. No

90 vote(s)
    24.3%
  1. Almost two weeks - congrats emperor! Flower is also on this journey, let's go even further :)

Leader of ME likes this.
  2. N0M0RENasty

N0M0RENasty Fapstronaut

3. cr7da8055

cr7da8055 Fapstronaut

Alex_Al and Leader of ME like this.
  4. 2 weeks chilling with the flowers feminine energy round me . Much love to all , it is day 14 for our duel .

Deleted Account likes this.
  5. daily check in the duel all is good
    I know you're not active right now but still @Saiyan123 I hope you're having wonderful days :)

Coffee Candy and Leader of ME like this.
  6. @Saiyan123 Hi!

I notice the thread says "closed", what does it mean? You don't accept any new duels? Cos I could use some motivation to get my days back up. :3

Been kind of away from this website doing my own thing, but that doesn't really seem to be working that well right now. :/ So I'm planning to visit here more often, at least for the next few months until I go past 100 days again...

7. Snakeloa

Snakeloa Fapstronaut

8. Turtleboi

Turtleboi Fapstronaut

Well, a mixture of not so good emotions, procrastination, and being sick has kept me away from here for quite a while. In the meantime, I had relapsed twice(at least they're not double whammys) due to my failure to deal with stress and boredom(swear they're the worst combo ever). Last week was bad, I basically got sick and lost all momentum I had. Now I have to basically rebuild it from scratch. Fantastic. Anyway, looking for a duel to get my shit together again

9. Happy to see you. Welcome back.

10. Thank you man! Nice to see you again too. ^^

primordial-saiyan likes this.
  11. Almost one month chillin' without pmo. Urges are mild but they're under control. Tendencies to draw inwards more and leave the external world for a while. Scorpio time :D It's weird I've been having these fights with men in my dreams this last week, the last one involved strangling one arrogant narcissist and twisting his arm badly, I got the feeling he was my inner critic :D Yesterday I shuffled some osho tarot cards for fun asking on ways to get to that inner balance between my masculine and feminine energies and I picked breakthrough as the card reflecting my yin energy (feminine) and fight for my yang, the first one was a surprise for me but maybe that's how I feel right now, picking up my strength for that shoot to the sky :) :)
    Nice to have you back, I remember you as a supporting and sincere duel partner :) Let's make the duels great again :D

cr7da8055 and primordial-saiyan like this.
  12. daily check for the duel
    all is good, I'm at 45 again
    second time in my life and second time in few months so maybe this is my year, this is the lifetime chance to change what I want to change anyway @Saiyan123 I am still hoping you doing all ok
    unfortunately in these days our brother @Saiyan123 is not so active so closed means that he's not able to manage many duels since he can't be so active but don't worry he promised to take the duels to their ancient glory so meanwhile if you need just check in here and we will give you some motivation :)

13. hey my good friend,
    Great to see you after so long and youre ready for a fight missed you around here. The duels are slowly regaining their former glory and everyone is fighting strong as ever so glad you came back at the right time. I put closed so new people wouldnt join as im too busy to manage it like i want to but to come back, fight @Turtleboi. He's a very strong opponent so have a strong duel!!!

14. All good brother, I was expecting to hit flatline by now but I'm not there yet, I'll be happy once I get that because urges will calm down. I reinstalled instagram and yt but I deleted them again and I'll try install 90+ days. Life is good, I'm back home finally but I'm really tired atm.

Coffee Candy, cr7da8055 and fg4795 like this.
  15. Day 15 chilling with my homie @fleurette. 15 days not gone, but building up a foundation. - this guy made me laugh so much, but he is saying important things, just he is funny.. acting tough, when a nerd. Plus don't look for his pull ups form, he is not a level for added weight. Listen to the words if you need some motivation. I can relate to anything he said.

16. My dear duel partner, I just love this intro mentioning me, I feel we are not that much rivals (though we could be just for fun here:D) but are rather building a foundation in our unique ways. This is and feels empowering, at least for me :) @Saiyan123 I remember the first time you offered me as a bait to that bloody beast hungry for duels and how he told me not show any sign of weakness bc he is a beast and all that :D do you feel yourself that transformation @L'empereur ?

17. Awesome! I like strong, strong is good. Let's do this @Turtleboi! :emoji_muscle:

18. I am the same person. Just I don't want to be expressive no more. I want you to succeed, not to get uncomfortable from time to time.

cr7da8055 and primordial-saiyan like this.
  19. cr7da8055

cr7da8055 Fapstronaut

Day 92 check in
    Good lakers match today, Dwight Howard’s rejections were mad! What a 4th quarter!

20. Yes that's what I meant, different outward expression :)