1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

Big guts...

Discussion in 'Abstinence, Retention, and Sexual Transmutation' started by Jack1211, Oct 19, 2019.

1. Jack1211

Jack1211 Fapstronaut

I dont know from where i should start but it started when two pretty girls at a bar who are like 5 years older than me i guess, approached me and for the fisrt time in my whole life i really had the guts to control and lead a conversation like a real man and not acting like a sissy and they asked me to have sex with them in my place (at this moment i got a bit nervous but i dealt with it like a badass), anyway i gave them my number and they told me i am cute and that they will call me and come to my place on the weekend but sadly when the weekend came and they called me i made a very ridiculous excuse for some reason to avoid the situation, i am really Regretful to what happend it, anyway i dont describe myself as a good looking person because i am short and chubby even tho my face looks handsome maybe i should start losing some weight!

The thing is i am really surprised by is the amount of guts i have got from seed retention its just weird and it feels like a heat on my stomach and abdominals that really make me stable and calm in all situations

Last edited: Oct 19, 2019
  2. :emoji_thumbsup:

Don't worry and don't be regretful. You probably just followed your gut feeling and that's the right decision.

Milhouse Van Houten and Jack1211 like this.
  3. Get_It

Get_It Fapstronaut

Dam dude, you turned down pussy. Wow.

4. Get_It

Get_It Fapstronaut

As for the chubby part, start running. Start slow but work up until you can run for an hour without stopping.

Consencus and Jack1211 like this.
  5. Jack1211

Jack1211 Fapstronaut

I actually run for 30 minutes to an hour everyday but the problem i think is my diet, i eat in a caloric surplus even though my diet is so manly and consist mostly of steak, eggs, whole bread, and black coffee aka "mud" but the weird thing is that my weight didnt increase or decrease at all from the begainning of the streak until now but the thing i realized is that my personality turned to a personality simmilar to that of brian griffin from family guy to be more clear i became a womenizer.

Get_It likes this.
  6. SREENII

SREENII Fapstronaut

hi jack your new profile pic is nice..i can see a natural pleasant smile in your face..keep that smile even if you are in tough situations..it will truely inspire others

7. Jack1211

Jack1211 Fapstronaut

Ofcourse brother i laugh at the face of death indeed, thank you for your comment

SREENII likes this.
  8. Get_It

Get_It Fapstronaut

Dude, youre a fucking Chad if two girls straight up asked you to bang them.

Jack1211 likes this.
  9. Jack1211

Jack1211 Fapstronaut

I don't really know because sometimes i think i act shy and sometimes i act like a total badass

10. Get_It

Get_It Fapstronaut

Fuck it man, if they're responding well just run with it instead of second-guessing yourself. That's actually one of the iron rules of Tomassi: Don't figure out yourself why she shouldn't fuck you, let her do that.

Jack1211 likes this.
  11. Get_It

Get_It Fapstronaut

Updates on those two chics?

Jack1211 likes this.
  12. Jack1211

Jack1211 Fapstronaut

I still have random goofy women smiling at me wherever i go, but these two girls didn't call after i made that excuse...besides i had a very unpleasent exeprince with a gay dude flirting with me and i just acted like i didn't care about him and i ignored him until he went away, but to be honest he was a bit soft and he had a skinny and short petite body and he was like 28 years old and he was good looking , no homo though....

Last edited: Oct 29, 2019
    Get_It likes this.
  13. ELITE2BE

ELITE2BE Fapstronaut

No homo? WTF?!
    I will act like I never read that..

Grey is colourless and Jack1211 like this.
  14. Jack1211

Jack1211 Fapstronaut

Yes i admit that he was handsome and attractive but this doesn't neccerly mean that i am gay, its like when a girl admit that another girl is attractive if such a thing happend does it mean that this girl is a lesbian?? Not at all.

15. Robinthehood

Robinthehood Fapstronaut

Cut the bread from your diet, has a lot of calories. Add in some chickpeas maybe, they are high in soluble and dietary fibre and also (for me) are a great substitution for carb heavy bread or pasta etc

Jack1211 likes this.
  16. TheLightOne

TheLightOne Fapstronaut

Well man shit happens, u had a bad day. Once I refused to go with 17yo super pretty girl who picked me up because I felt like a loser. While talking i was 100% confident but when she invited me I chickened(felt terrible anxiety and sadness and feeling being a loser).
    Cheers though for the action in pub, didnt ever wondered it happens in real life.

17. i thought you were a muslim, but then i realized you mention bar. but 2 pretty girls? where do you live?

18. You can also try alternating between walking and sprinting

Jack1211 likes this.
  19. Jack1211

Jack1211 Fapstronaut

Thats a good idea bro! Thanks.