1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

I did it last night...

Discussion in 'Abstinence, Retention, and Sexual Transmutation' started by Jack1211, Oct 27, 2019.

1. Jack1211

Jack1211 Fapstronaut

Yes as you saw in the title i did orgasmed last night and no it is will not stop the procces because i reached a level where drops of semen discharge from my penis during bowel movment when i am pooping and this means one thing which is that i need to orgasm and i did it only once and guess what.... The superpowers still exist and i actually felt way more powerful and energetic to a dgree that i slept only one hour last night i went to bed at 11 p.m and i waked up at 12 am and feel like a fucking beast i litrely feel like i turned from mark zuckerberg to vladimir putin :emoji_thumbsup:

The secret of the power of semen retention is not in retaining the semen forever but its in retaning the semen untill the prostate get full and when this happen you should mastrubate or have sex untill orgasm (only once) and now i will retain my semen again until my prostate gets 100% full of semen again and when that happen i will release only once and i repeat this cycle like this..etc

To be more clear and what i found perfect is :-

If you don't have an orgasm when the proatate is 100% full of semen = you will lower your testosterone

If you Have A single orgasm when the prostate is not 100% full of semen = low testosterone

Having a single orgasm when the prostate is 100% full of semen = high and perfect tesosterone

Ok some if you maybe didnt understand and is confused of What i wrote above i will explain it more...

- Your prostate is 100% full of semen = you should have an orgasm (but not more than one orgasm)

- your prostate is not 100% full of semen = you shouldn't have any orgasm at all and you should wait until the semen build up until it fill the prostate 100%

And to know whether your prostate is full or not you should follow these two signs and if you saw these signs i recommended you to orgasm directly but only once :-

1- a drops of semen leak during bowl movement

2- your prsotate gland feels sore and this gland is located between your anus and your balls

Last edited: Oct 27, 2019
    SREENII and Deleted Account like this.
  2. Metis07

Metis07 Fapstronaut

Healthy masturbation (or it’s ‘substitute’ by any movements) doesn’t exist, period.

Infidel.48, Roady and Jack1211 like this.
  3. Captain!

Captain! Fapstronaut

Oh man you just relapse, no further explaination. Tell you edging will just bring you there. It's a vicious cycle man.

4. Jack1211

Jack1211 Fapstronaut

The superpowers are still there...i really discoverd that superpowers go away only when i orgasm when my prostate is not 100% filled with semen.

5. Metis07

Metis07 Fapstronaut

Just get back on track and especially don’t binge first days after, you can do this. I think we are here mostly to get rid of this harmful (in many areas of our life) addiction, ‘superpowers’ is your normal state and if smb is overconfident or have a lot of energy by nature etc., I believe he can have ‘superpowers’ even if he PMOs every day, it’s not the main goal. Wish you luck and better life without PMO.

Roady and Jack1211 like this.
  6. I still have no idea about these so called retention super powers :p
    But yes, i've read when you are full, you can release once and it
    should not affect to your stable state. Just like previous person said,
    after first one, it is requires willpower to keep it in that :)

How many days you had behind after you felt your prostate was full?
    I've no experience about this leakage thing althought i have many times
    done hardmode/monk mode or whatever o_O

Jack1211 likes this.
  7. STOOOOP! :emoji_scream:
    It's probably best if one of your goals is to keep testosterone high, cos after long time of abstinence it tends to drop and this effect is kind of reset by ejaculating once in a while. But one could argue that lower test could be a good thing if one's goal is retaining long term, cos it makes things easier.

Personally I believe that there is more to semen retention than just keeping sperm in. Losing prostate fluid will not make much of a difference in term of energy loss, but ejaculating is not necessary cos your body will empty it anyways via wet dreams or simply during urination. As far as sperm leaking during bowel movement; I think you still lose less of it that way than ejaculating. And even if it's just as much you also reset your hormonal system by ejaculating and orgasming so you lose some of these benefitial chemicals floating in your bloodstream which might be net negative despite you keeping test higher. Also loss of nerve energy through those discharge contractions during orgasm.

But hey, you do you. :)

Deepak678 likes this.
  8. Actually I second this. Times after I have relapsed in the past. I've had really good workouts and a burst of energy. Almost like I released a blockage is what it felt like. I have done the same thing and screwed up my streaks due to edging, but the semen levels grew.

9. CTRL + DEL

CTRL + DEL Fapstronaut

As a medical student, i can confirm the OP's reasoning is bullshit. The prostate never, ever fills with sperm. All semen within the body is stored in the epididymis and ducts of the testes.

Infidel.48 likes this.
  10. Maybe he is trying to refer to seminal vehicles or ampullas of vas deferens?
    Can these become so full that there is leakage?

Last edited by a moderator: Oct 28, 2019
  11. Deepak678

Deepak678 Fapstronaut

Well said, from your reasoning nofap>semi fap ... But if this guy is already having a healthy life, he can surely follow this routine(semi fap). It's basically not for the guys who have already deteriorated their life, guys like me who are addict and has made their health bad, should follow NoFap strictly.

12. Deepak678

Deepak678 Fapstronaut

I feel strain in my ducts (near testes and groin) after a week of NoFap, what should I do . Should I fap.... I have had this experience numerous time.. the strain usually remain for few minutes then go away... I also posted a thread about this problem if anyone has experienced this, but didn't got any reply. I think strain may be because of semen has filled my ducts, as you are also saying semen gets stored in ducts.. It think its vas deferens if I am correct

13. CTRL + DEL

CTRL + DEL Fapstronaut

The seminal vesicles, like the prostate, are accessory glands which never interact directly with semen.
    The vas deferens can indeed contain some sperm in their very beginning (it never, ever reaches the ampulla until the point of sexual stimulation nearing climax) ; presence of sperm here is normal and does not indicate "fullness".
    As for leakage, it is uncommon unless one has high levels of testosterone; semen volume has little to no impact on this factor- the intensity of your urges and how you respond to them dictate how much semen leaks out via precum.

Last edited: Oct 28, 2019
  14. CTRL + DEL

CTRL + DEL Fapstronaut

Yes, you're correct about the vas deferens, although this is the first time i'm hearing about someone being able to detect any sort of "strain" down there. There exist no stretch receptors in the walls of the vas deferens, unlike your intestines, so there is no physiological way of feeling "full" as far as semen storage is concerned.
    It is, however, to be mentioned that one can indeed note a significant change in the size, weight and general appearance of the testes as a whole as nofap proceeds (due to their filling with sperm).
    It is likely that you are experiencing this change and attributing it to something you don't understand. Your observations are correct (the slight strain because of the heavier testes), but your interpretation of its cause (filling up of ducts) is technically wrong.
    Hope that made sense to you ^^

Deepak678 likes this.
  15. Okay thanks :) I wasn't sure what did it mean, i read ampulla behaves as reservoir of sperm.

Btw, that vas deferensis strain, i do feel it too but i think it usually happen after
    some visual stimulation and turning on. And this also can then lead to some prostal pressure/pain.

16. CTRL + DEL

CTRL + DEL Fapstronaut

It's informally called "blue balls" and happens when small amounts of semen move further up the vas deferens due to sexual stimulation. Failure to ejaculate causes this collected semen to stay there, unable to flow back easily. Application of warmth to the area will resolve the issue within a few minutes (<10) if you just don't want to ejaculate.

Also, the ampulla indeed acts as a momentary reservoir prior to ejaculation; this is done to allow mixing of sperm with secretions from the prostate, seminal vesicles and (later) bulbourethral glands. The ampulla sort of delays the emission of sperm so that they have a little time to mix evenly and form semen itself.

Deepak678 likes this.
  17. Get_It

Get_It Fapstronaut

I feel like was back in puberty studies in elementary school again hearing vas deferens and ogling the cute 8th grade chics.

18. Deepak678

Deepak678 Fapstronaut

Whatever may be the reason of pain, I felt that strain in ducts near testes the, in the coiled ones too that are attached to testes. And who told you that you can't feel pain if something is wrong with vas deferens. Have you asked someone who has undergone vascotomy. And since now I have fapped today, I don't feel any pain or strain... May be you are right, it might be because of heavier testes but still I am not sure, it might be my ducts have become weak and can't hold more semen... Or some semen was stuck there

19. Get_It

Get_It Fapstronaut

I need blueball removal services from a cute divorcee.

20. CTRL + DEL

CTRL + DEL Fapstronaut

I never said this. You can certainly feel pain if something's wrong there. It'll tend to be a sharp and shooting pain in most cases, in fact. "Blue balls" usually tends to be a dull ache in most cases for me, personally.

Unless you have an autoimmune condition, this is not possible.

We call this the epididymis. That's where most sperm are stored, as I have mentioned. It's only logical you'll get the pain of "blue balls" there, although it can radiate to the entire testicular region.

Read what i told you before:
    Ejaculation will cure the condition, yes, but at the cost of your nofap streak. Warm water was just as good an alternative.

Deepak678 likes this.