1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

Guided meditation recommendations

Discussion in 'Self Improvement' started by Go All The Way, Oct 29, 2019.

1. I'm starting to practice guided meditation at night before bed and in the morning to help wake me up. So far I've been using random youtube videos but they haven't been that great. Does anyone have any recommendations? Specifically for before bed and in the morning?

Charlote likes this.
  2. athlean

athlean Fapstronaut

would love to know this too!

3. Try the Headspace or Calm apps.

Go All The Way likes this.
  4. Found headspace to be quite good. The score steak thing is pretty cool.
    Never felt the need to try another app.

5. athlean

athlean Fapstronaut

are there also free meditation apps?

6. I dont think headspace or calm are paid.

7. athlean

athlean Fapstronaut

i read the reviews and there are some complaining about paying without them noticing .. makes me suspicious.

do you know any free apps? i love to get more into meditation

8. Asgardian36

Asgardian36 Fapstronaut

Insight Timer ---- is a great app all the meditations are free, only pay if you want them saved for offline use or sth! I highly recommenced it, man try it out. PM for m favrt guided meditation list!

9. Thanks for the suggestions, I look forward to checking them out!

10. Wayne Kest

Wayne Kest Fapstronaut

Just find a 10 minute guided mindfulness meditation video with a voice that's okay with you, and stick with it for a decent amount of time.

11. Biggus Dickus

Biggus Dickus Fapstronaut

I tried a number of 10 minute guided meditations from YouTube recently, and so far I like this one the best:
    He wants you to visualize the life that you are aiming for. It had quite a strong effect on me.
    Also check out "The honest guys". They're on YouTube and Spotify and have a variety of guided meditations.