1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

THE DUELS OF NOFAP: NO PMO TOURNAMENT | OPEN FOR ALL

Discussion in 'Events & Challenges' started by HiddenWarrior, Apr 2, 2019.

Have you beaten your record or improved your average noPMO since joining this?

1. Yes

281 vote(s)
    75.7%
  2. No

90 vote(s)
    24.3%
  1. cr7da8055

cr7da8055 Fapstronaut

2. Turtleboi

Turtleboi Fapstronaut

3. Well @Saiyan123 daily check for me
    all is really good but I am get used to this well being and it's cool because I am trying to keep me out of my comfort zone so getting used to the uncomfortable will push my limits

4. Alex_Al

Alex_Al Fapstronaut
    NoFap Defender

Check in brothers...
    Day 133 here... Everything is under control. The only new thing the last days is that i have last 3 days streak of wet-dreams...! That's a trap i know, but also maybe is a relief...
    Hang up...! @fleurette , @Saiyan123 ? Whats up guys? Everyone?

5. cr7da8055

cr7da8055 Fapstronaut

Ran with guided running from Giannis Antetokounmpo on Nike Run Club app. Amazing run!
    OKC VA Rockets was a good match. Loved the way it went all the way down the wire!
    Peace!

6. Day 16.. Chilling, chilling with my homie. @fleurette What it do baby? Stay cool. Much love to all.

7. It is THE THUNDEEEEEEEEEEAAAAAAAAAAAAA! My boy CP3 doing magic errtime.

cr7da8055 likes this.
  8. Checking in. Almost 1 month! @L'empereur will ya reach 20 pretty please? ;) @Alex_Al thanks for asking, I think I'm on flatline called period :D but this time is really transformational for me, inwardly, I take my time, rest more, read books, I celebrate me. Earlier I tried to live right and to behave so as not to be that "too much" woman. Until I hit burnout and real financial problems. Now I live authentically, I lost myself in order to rediscover myself. And I am in love with this process :)

9. Turtleboi

Turtleboi Fapstronaut

10. bluedragon9

bluedragon9 Fapstronaut

Sorry, Starting from day 1 again :(

fg4795 and Alex_Al like this.
  11. Yes it is. It's you vs you after all, I'm just your friend trying to support you in this personal challenge and going through this journey myself. Good luck!

Leader of ME and fg4795 like this.
  12. I had 2 WD in the last 3 days but it's because I need to control thoughts.
    Feel exactly the same way thanks for sharing this! I'm doing good still. Longest steak for me.

13. this is great isn't it? you set a new limit but you'll overcome it again and again because you're strong my friend :)
    anyway daily check
    hit the gym really really early(no one around) so I was able to do all my routine without being interrupted or annoyed
    studying and working are really good :)

14. Incredible, sensei, you gave me the footprint, I will catch up with the good work( whole day in university so now it is time for the workout thing..) We prolly have more potential than team 7.

15. that's the spirit of a winner :)

16. Alex_Al

Alex_Al Fapstronaut
    NoFap Defender

Yeah, i think you are right bro... Last days i have a little problem with thoughts... i need to put them under control again... pfff....
    pray for me and i will pray for you...

17. Day 17 chilling with @fleurette . A nice day to be in a duel. Much love to all.