1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

Nofap BOOTCAMP ; NO PMO/ HELL Mode [Open]

Discussion in 'Events & Challenges' started by MONSTER MONK, Mar 3, 2019.

Active members attendance

1. Still in!

29.5%
  2. Out!

4.3%
  3. Want in!

66.2%
  1. day 47 hell mode checking in:
    Woke up really early and go straight after my first hour routine to the gym so when I came home at 9 am I already conquered the first 3 hours of the day with meditation, workout and cold shower and after that I was so pumped that I studied really hard all morning
    in the afternoon I did my work chores so that now I am free again to study again because by now I am enjoying it
    guess I am a good person with the standard of a demon ;)

2. That's the attitude :D

MONSTER MONK, newtry and fg4795 like this.
  3. Salute! Day 17 report is here. I had the alarm set at 6:30 am. Woke up 5. Got up 5:20 in the cold shower.(watched a video on semen retention)Made myself breakfast. 8 I was already in the university on my first class. A walk around the city from 9 to 10. 10 to 11 reading. 11 to 12 30 lunch rest we did with 2 other students. We were waiting half an hour. 2:00 pm class to 4:00. 5 pm fruit salad and rest till 6 pm. 6 pm workout. 7:30 pm table tennis to 8: 30. Normal shower, dinner. And here I am. Eating dark chocolate with a glass of fruit juice. (no alcohol tonight for me) Much love to all.

4. summer_breeze

summer_breeze Fapstronaut

3 days completed
    Finally I'm starting to break the ice.
    Today I can proudly say I completed my first day of hell mode.
    Worked so hard on math and programming.
    Played football and chess.
    Every single time I felt so determined, motivated and had this brilliant energy in me.
    Game on.

5. And.... 0 again... Why am I so horrible... I literally need help.

MONSTER MONK, Leader of ME and newtry like this.
  6. newtry

newtry Fapstronaut

D18 Hell mode
    7:20, pray, Acts 20. At work I was a little tired and didn't have much to do. The previous days, in Hell mode, served to keep up with everything. Only one task remained pending, but it is too complicated, so I will have to solve it later. Tomorrow begins my license, which will last until November 12. I will take advantage of these days to pray for a change in my work situation (tomorrow I will fast all day until the evening), and to prepare my Bible classes.
    In the afternoon I slept a nap. Then I worked on my Christian notes. I went for a walk in my neighborhood. In a while I will have chicken with vegetables.
    I have not been tempted in dreams, although now my dreams are now quite boring ... lol ... I dream of uniformed people (curious, right?) But for now I prefer that.
    In my mind I have a dictator, and as soon as PM appears in the form of fantasies, he gives the order for his execution.
    You´re not horrible, you are human, like the rest of us.

MONSTER MONK and im’possible like this.
  7. im’possible

im’possible Fapstronaut

Good day to all, watched a show about testosterone. That was a man fighting with the poor status of testos.

His low testos gave him impressions as a low energetic, less sexually active and less manhood. Untill one day he found the problem was low testos. He was introuble with the offsprings too. He injected artificial one but the side effect would be lowering his own production.

In this show, testos level described as something we can be all affected regardless you're man or woman. Interestingly, woman grew up in a very high testo womb from what they showed.

I heard that taking cold shower can raise up testos temporarily. So I rearely take it and I can still survive the day. It's a double edged sword. High testos can make or break the day (relapse). I dont need to be high, but a stable growth.

Last edited: Oct 31, 2019
    MONSTER MONK and newtry like this.
  8. Testorone gets up by: 1) Competing. I love playing tennis table one on one and we go insane like the Chinese people. Compete in what you do physically, mentally. Compete. 2) Man activities. I mean I talk with your brother, father, professor (if male), neighbour if male, but they got to possess the energy. Talking with masculine men will help you stay in the mindset. 3) Workout, good nutrition, less stress.

newtry and theman1 like this.
  9. im’possible

im’possible Fapstronaut

That was metioned too. Testos help in competition. The level stays the same after 15 y old. Some how that men wasn't until his medical assessment. But the show didn't say much about the negative factor of testos, which was my last sentence.

My experience tells high testos could lead to relapse. But the choice to or not to is really up to the person. But if that's the case, I'd lower the risk.

newtry likes this.
  10. If there is no transmutation- yes. But if you use your sexual energy in doing an activity, you will not.

Competitiveness is the main source of testosterone. That is why we as men are more seeking of power than women. We just forced by who we are.

MONSTER MONK and newtry like this.
  11. day 48 hell mode checking in: the routine is easy as always since you know now it's routine every day I use my phone less and less(13 minutes today and it's evening) I never switch on it if I hadn't complete the first routine
    now for a greater hell I just need to get used to gym too so that I will be also a strong demon :)
    even my mom lately asks if I am ok because I am so different :)

MONSTER MONK, Coffee Candy and newtry like this.
  12. Salute! Day 18 report is here. Today I cut my beard from a ''full beard'' to a ''stubble''. I told my mental will take it worse, since I let it grow for around 18 days. It was big beard, but I feel at ease still. I expect enormous urges for doing so. I felt so great having my beard full, but it was becoming too much, too quickly and I didn't feel great. Now, here is the thing with it. Women will look me more often than normal and I don't like it( yeah, I know how it is sounds, but I am honest), cause I am fully committed to learning and exercising the body and mind. Today I read a lot, but tomorrow imma put the same effort. Started drinking ginko biloba teen to boost my mind abilities. 2 days in a row I am not having alcohol for my report, I am having tea right now. It is not really me, I love to sip a lil . I did workout today (abs, legs and 'round 3 km runnin' ) . Much love to all.

newtry likes this.
  13. Ok, i'm back, day 1, i want to have a streak better than all my previous streaks, and evolve for my good :) ...

Today i studied a lot and i'm proud of me, i'm going to make a gratitude diary, i saw in a post of Quora that this gratitude diary can help you a lot with all the parts of your life doing something close to nothing, you just need to be grateful every night or morning of your day ... I think this is amazing ...

14. great job, i can't do the Hell Mode, i'm a perfectionist and i don't want to be it anymore, good luck man, it's really a hell this hell mode.

Coffee Candy and newtry like this.
  15. newtry

newtry Fapstronaut

D19 Hell mode. 9:00 am, I prayed, Acts 21. Today began my ten-day vacation. I took the opportunity to continue preparing my classes (condemnation, justification, sanctification, continuation, transformation. Basically using Romans). I went to my afternoon class. I think my teacher doesn't like me very much for being a Christian. I didn't want to eat the candy because I don´t celebrate Halloween. On October 31 I celebrated something more important: the Protestant Reformation. Today 502 years ago Luther nailed his 95 Theses at the door of a German Church.
    I went to the prayer meeting of my Church. I rehearsed with the choir. In a while I will have dinner, and then I will continue preparing my classes. I'm thinking if maybe my work solution can come on the teaching side. God will say, I don't want to be anxious with that.
    Excellent my friend. These forums are not just for not doing PM. It's much more than that. It is personal improvement in every way. I hope you can commit to your goals and put everything of yourself to fulfill them. Have a lot of inspiration in these parts. Good fight!

Symbol of Peace and Leader of ME like this.
  16. MasterPablo

MasterPablo Fapstronaut

I join and keep going on 3N

newtry and Leader of ME like this.
  17. X478d

X478d Fapstronaut

5 days checking in

newtry likes this.
  18. day 49 hell mode checking in
    today is holyday but nonetheless I am here to check for all I've done
    Waking up early
    do my first hour routine