1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

THE DUELS OF NOFAP: NO PMO TOURNAMENT | OPEN FOR ALL

Discussion in 'Events & Challenges' started by HiddenWarrior, Apr 2, 2019.

Have you beaten your record or improved your average noPMO since joining this?

1. Yes

281 vote(s)
    75.7%
  2. No

90 vote(s)
    24.3%
  1. Day 30 for me. A nice day and a strong duel partner makes all the difference. I was able to withstand some serious urges reg idle texting and decided not to read a book full of erotic stories. Even though it was a good book. Reboot is first.

2. I love to see us all doing good, I hope none of us fail. Collective strength is better than individual strength but helps it aswell, keep going!!!
    I've had a good day today finally, did some python we have a module for it and just one more piece of work to do early tomorrow inshallah. Looking forward to being free.

3. I'm using HabitBull app and there was one quote I loved: you guys are the Prince Charmings of the XXIst century. If he would have pulled princessxxx website or smth like that she would still be in that tower lol :D So much love and respect to all of you while the rest of your kind are fapping and killing their energy.

4. daily check @Saiyan123
    it is all good by now I am ready to fight the storm whent the time will come

5. cr7da8055

cr7da8055 Fapstronaut

That fight between Karl-Anthony Towns and Joel Embiid was mad! All those promises of being a changed man are broken! Harden with that points cheese making it look easy! Too bad Giannis had to lose today. Bucks will bounce back for sure!
    Day 95 check in

6. cr7da8055

cr7da8055 Fapstronaut

Rashford’s Screamer!

primordial-saiyan likes this.
  7. Crazyyy!

8. Day 18 chilling, chilling with @fleurette . @cr7da8055 Embied>Towns.
    @fg4795 wise, wise guy.

18 days in the same duel, brings me pleasure and happiness. I am a happy kid. Much love to all.

9. That's awesome keep it up! I feel I am too, I won't lose now, how can I give up after so long? (this is my longest) and I feel good even if uncomfortable, I know that's the challenge.

10. - i thought this was good.

Coffee Candy and Pedro.Conquers like this.
  11. Checking in day 31 or so. I don't count them - I just try to make them count :) oh it is day 32!

12. thanks for the compliment my friend I just use the lesson I learned the hard way during my life :)

anyway daily check altough is early since here in Italy it's holiday so the gym were open only some hours in the morning and yesterday there were halloween parties but still at 8(hour of opening) I was there and I trained like hell in the quiet since there were only few people around and I did it directly after my routine so today I conquered the first 3 hours of the day since I switched on the phone like 3 hours and 30 mins after I woke up
    so by now I am flying @Saiyan123 and I enjoy, hope you will do the same with your new record(great achievement )

13. @Saiyan123 Congratulations on reaching your new height. Since I always analyse things. The question "How can I fail after so long" has the possibility of bringing great frustration if so. Don't ask yourself such questions. Continue.

I wanted to share my new goals management. Basically I am reading everyday. It is 2 days of workouts, one day rest. And when the body rest, the mind works. Mind works in the workout days too, but if I had university in them I do not do much of self work.

I am again drinking beverages with little to none sugar. Almost all water and tea. Trying to avoid coffee, you know. Sometimes I feel late night, 50ml hard liquor is great for me, but I may mistake.

Eating is healthy. I am even wondering what I am doing. The way I eat makes me extra potent and horny and I got to be on my guard all the time. For example today I have eaten like 150 grams of pomegranate which makes hell to you. My whole diet is based on searching for better blood flow circulation, which improves the mind function. But you know what blood circulation does to the one down there, too.

Nowadays I am learning commercial law, got to admit my french is staying so behind and I really loved learning it. Adored it, enjoyed it. But I do the same with law and it is difficult to maintain. Probable I could've had classes now of French, but the pressure on the brain is great since I am reading a lot of hours a day, with complex ideas. So my mini goal is to read about 20 books on commercial law for the next 3 months. All of them are hard, complex and slow to read. Another one is to pass the exams, I got 4, with flying colours( commercial included).

I have decided to read, learn and follow the law which is more dispositive and got not much of government regulation on it. I am naturally good at criminal law, but it is so leading to 9-5 in a standing position which I do not want to spend my rest of life like.

14. Awesome man! Congrats! :emoji_v::emoji_relaxed::emoji_thumbsup:

15. Congrats to everyone on their progress! I'm chilling the entire day with herbal teas, lots of them, bc I've got a cold and a terrible headache so I need to get better soon. Tomorrow it's time to have my car tyres changed and have some rest before getting back to work. My fertile days will soon begin alongside with testosterone and estrogen rise so I need to plan beforehand. Actually, it's just keeping myself busy with activities which are for my highest good. @L'empereur I love your focus, it also inspires me, it's like mutual exchange of energies sometimes I think :)