1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

THE DUELS OF NOFAP: NO PMO TOURNAMENT | OPEN FOR ALL

Discussion in 'Events & Challenges' started by HiddenWarrior, Apr 2, 2019.

Have you beaten your record or improved your average noPMO since joining this?

1. Yes

281 vote(s)
    75.7%
  2. No

90 vote(s)
    24.3%
  1. Thank you BTW and I learn a lot from your posts, honestly try implement some things you do in your life in mine too. I will have a good think about my goals tonight and write them up tomorrow. I'm glad to have met you and I hope you stay beast mode always.

Coffee Candy likes this.
  2. N0M0RENasty

N0M0RENasty Fapstronaut

Had a great run of 10 days. Reset 11/1/19

primordial-saiyan likes this.
  3. 19 days. @Saiyan123 says it is Beast mode. But... guess what @fleurette we chilling, chilling . Chilling with my homie, so relax and blessed. I am happy and cheerful. Being here gives me such a pleasure. (I guess you guessed it)

4. Pedro.Conquers

Pedro.Conquers Fapstronaut

This deserves a “super like.” Keep it up bro, I’m having a real hard time with trying to pick up the extra slack and read and no pmo. This inspires me to do better.

5. Pedro.Conquers

Nov 2 2019

Day 1.

I’ve been very sick pmo’ing for the last week. It’s been really tough, I’m not sure what’s causing these migraines I am having but I am feeling better since yesterday.

I’m going to go to the gym and do a simple challenge for 30 days. I’m going to take this very seriously. If it’s bad for me why do i keep doing it? The search of instant gratification? I am going to cut television shows and movies (Netflix) for 30 days as well. If I have to watch something it has to be a learning tool like a documentary. I am finally going home after 8 - 9 months just before traveling to a stag next week. It’s time to take things seriously.

Today marks the 1 year of no cocaine and booze use. I’ve come a long way emotionally and mentally, it hasn’t been easy. Sixteen years of drugs and alcohol abuse then going cold turkey it's hasn't been easy. But I am growing into the person I want to be and I am happy to see the path I am starting to walk on. It’s time to start battling and conquering the small cities around me. I will shine, I will evolve.

NO PMO
    NO TV
    NO Bad food, other than 1 day week (Sunday) Next Saturday will be an exception because I will be on vacation.
    Read Learn and Grow my mind

6. Day 20 chilling.

I can get used to seeing this thread standing in the top places of the events.

Much love to all.

7. day 50 daily check
    all is good
    I helped a friend motivating him to change
    how about you @Saiyan123

8. I like that. I saw my sister who goes boarding school today about 1 hr away so was a good day, she said I was her role model so that's a big motivator to not fail. Not really focusing on the no. of days, just trying to live them more. Tomorrow is the last day at home, just need to pack then I'm back off to uni. All good tho.

9. This is so good should've seen this ages ago. Says the truth too, the only way to release semen should be through wet dreams unless you got a wife. And even WD shouldn't be too often otherwise you're not being strong enough with yourself.

10. Turtleboi

Turtleboi Fapstronaut

@010010010100000101001101 Sorry for not checking in the past two days. I kinda lost momentum thanks to one motherfucker fucking up my positive mood for the week(And I still have to deal with the bastard in the future, ugh). Swore I almost fell, but I didn't. Anyway, checking in for the day.

11. Checking in day 34. All's good. Reading "Becoming Supernatural" by Joe Dispenza, really good stuff.

That's my boy! Three weeks! I'm so proud of you! Let's keep chilling, we're slowly gaining momentum :)
    That's my policy these days as well, and it is indeed helpful :)

Last edited by a moderator: Nov 3, 2019
  12. You're a badass! I was reading that book yesterday and thought that I am a masterpiece. Everyone of us is - we just need to awaken our energy or, as the author said, that mighty dragon which is sleeping inside of us. So if I have the potential of a masterpiece and this one life as a gift why should I waste it on mediocre things? My body is not the mind, I am the mind and it is me who will lead and control it.

Pedro.Conquers likes this.
  13. Checkin' in, on day 7.
    Glad to see you're still here. "Almost" doesn't count, you exercised your discipline and got that thought out of your head, that's what matters. You have annoying people ringing bells in your ear? Just treat them like dumbells at the gym, they're there to make you stronger! Keep it going man! :emoji_muscle:
    Glad to see you guys are into this too, semen retention is the truth man! I would probably say that even sex with a wife is kind of a waste, unless you're making babies. Karezza sex should be what it's about!

14. Pedro.Conquers

Love this.

Thank you for the support <3 Why waste our potential? Why do mediocre things? We all have that energy inside us, we just need to awaken it. How bad do you really want it? I want it bad, I’m already evolving; I can only imagine when I’m going at full force! I will be unstoppable!

15. Pedro.Conquers

Good to see you back here but not the fact you started your counter :/

16. You referring to me?

17. daily check
    Went to the gym also today
    checking early since it's sunday but it has been already a good day so I am good
    hope all of you are feeling the best too

18. Snakeloa

Snakeloa Fapstronaut

Alex_Al, fg4795 and primordial-saiyan like this.
  19. cr7da8055

cr7da8055 Fapstronaut

Day 98 check in. I’m good. You?

Alex_Al and primordial-saiyan like this.