1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

THE DUELS OF NOFAP: NO PMO TOURNAMENT | OPEN FOR ALL

Discussion in 'Events & Challenges' started by HiddenWarrior, Apr 2, 2019.

Have you beaten your record or improved your average noPMO since joining this?

1. Yes

281 vote(s)
    75.7%
  2. No

90 vote(s)
    24.3%
  1. cr7da8055

cr7da8055 Fapstronaut

Haha good fight to watch though man, Embiid with that fuck em all spirit

primordial-saiyan likes this.
  2. cr7da8055

cr7da8055 Fapstronaut

United put out this video on YouTube saying top 10 free kicks of all time, and Rashford was at 1st followed by Ronaldo’s Puskas winning goal. Surprised!

3. I meant Joel can ball. KAT is a phony.

cr7da8055 and primordial-saiyan like this.
  4. @fleurette Beauty, hello. The Beast is here. You the brains, me the muscle. I am just chilling if you ask, with you, chilling with you. Glad 'bout doing fine, girl.

All gladiators stand up.

Yes Fap, NoFap. Shinobi till the end.

Much love to all!

5. Here comes the first poem by the beast dedicated to the beauty, yay, the creativity centre has been awakened :D let's continue!

6. I will drop some lines now and then. Seems a good idea.

Tomorrow is a new day for a fight, everybody.

Deleted Account likes this.
  7. daily check
    all is good by now
    @Saiyan123 you good? I know I feel that now we're all so much stronger than last time the duel was active

8. Chilling, chilling like the weather here. @fleurette Wind is blowing here, no more autumn it looks like winter.

I protect from the shadows. Did an amazing workouts yesterday, the day before, today, tomorrow will be hectic too. So when the times come guys... Shinobi is prepared before things happen.

9. Checking in @L'empereur. You're working out, I'm resting and relaxing. Off to watch movie with kids, tomorrow gonna visit my friend. Here it's around +9 but no wind so the weather is very pleasant. Urges are quiet but I can sense no flatline either, we'll see. It's good that urges to text or to connect with ppl just to kill time are slowly dying, now I seek meaningful activities and people. Acc to the rules I should give accountability report as I've hit 30 day milestone, will do that either today or tomorrow. Stay strong guys!

10. Alex_Al

Alex_Al Fapstronaut
    NoFap Defender

@Snakeloa @cr7da8055
    Day139 here!!! Almost 5 months of hard mode!!! ;-) hope everyone is fighting tough!

11. A killer like me, got to be in form.

You never know when it is that time.

I have that habit crossing narrow roads in the dark, not afraid, cause I got that dog, so better be in shape. Things happen.

12. @Saiyan123 ! I don't know if this is open, but I see recent comments, so I'm chiming in, hopefully with your permission. I'm 11 days in folks!

13. Fight against @christian17 thanks for joining!

Deleted Account likes this.
  14. Yeah we've all got way stronger, effort pays off but if we keep in the same form we should be even stronger in a few months. Just had a few lectures today and really tired all day but can't sleep now. Got a new phone too.

cr7da8055, Coffee Candy and fg4795 like this.
  15. christian17

christian17 Fapstronaut

Hi I am a new fighter, good luck to @Carnegie and everyone else

16. @Turtleboi Daily check-in, on day 9! How are you my man?

17. primordial-saiyan likes this.
  18. Turtleboi

Turtleboi Fapstronaut

@010010010100000101001101 Checking in for the day. Anyway, thanks for the encouragement guys, feeling much better today.

19. daily check
    I've done so many things and I feel so good anyway
    these days are really cool
    just hoping they can last forever