1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

I have a date

Discussion in 'Dating during a Reboot' started by Nigel198419841984, Nov 5, 2019.

1. Nigel198419841984

Nigel198419841984 Fapstronaut

Hi everyone

I have been chatting to a lovely woman for a few months. She had a few confidence issues but is now finally ready to date me. I'm very excited. We're going to take it slow and just meet in a neutral venue. But I'm very happy. I hope with her that I can build something strong and never go back to P. ☺

2. athlean

athlean Fapstronaut

how did you meet her?? through tinder?

you shouldn't waste months of chatting on some app just to meet girls man. Go on tinder, when you match it takes a week max to meet up. i even matched someone last week in the morning and we met the same day

3. Nigel198419841984

E harmony. I know what you're saying, my friends said the same but there's something special about her. We've had quite a few video dates and we talk on the phone a lot. She asked me to be patient. She said she'd understand if I went out with someone else. But I really like her. She makes me laugh and she's really pretty.

4. athlean

athlean Fapstronaut

good for you man :). im glad for you.

but don't get hung up too much on 1 girl, so when it doen't turn out the way you want it, your orld doesn't get crushed too much (just a lil advice)

5. athlean

athlean Fapstronaut

good for you man :). im glad for you.

but don't get hung up too much on 1 girl, so when it doen't turn out the way you want it, your world doesn't get crushed too much (just a lil advice)

Nigel198419841984 likes this.
  6. Nigel198419841984

Thanks for the advice. I still feel a bit weird dating her. Although I've moved on I still feel ashamed of my PMOing past and my fetishes. I know my fetishes on P are only from my addiction but I still feel terrible. I should take each day and each dating experience as it comes.

athlean likes this.
  7. Nigel198419841984

It's only since I've stopped PMOing that I realise how bad my addiction was and that's where the shame comes from.

8. Get_It

Get_It Fapstronaut

Play on Playa.:p

9. athlean

athlean Fapstronaut

we all come from somewhere. i've PMO'd since i was 12 and i just turned 25. i loved spending time alone and never thought i wanted a GF when i was 16-17-18. But now i realised i can't keep on living like this, so last month i decided to change my life drastically.

last month started nofap, this month cutting off watching useless youtube videos. and i have to say: cutting of youtube is harder than cutting of PMO haha. I also deleted tinder for this month, i had 500 matches but i think i need a fresh mind on it. Who knows what the next change will be next month...

What i am trying to say is by making small little changes in your life will build the road to a succesful life, just keep on fighting!

10. Good on you mate!
    I think go for it but as she said take your time
    But keep in mind regardless if it works out between you two or doesn't work just don't fall back into old habits..
    :)