1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

[90-CHALLENGE] THE NINETY DAYS CHALLENGE !

Discussion in 'Events & Challenges' started by 2525, Oct 27, 2017.

Do you want to participate?

1. Yes

2. No, probably later

Results are only viewable after voting.
  1. Python@1234

Python@1234 Fapstronaut

Just relapsed!!
    Starting again with the challenge.
    Day 0 off 90.

2. Sarapeo

Sarapeo Fapstronaut

I am stuck in a loop. I need to break it. I need to get through the first few days and weeks again but my cravings won't let me. Help please. I going to rejoin the 30 challenge.

3. RyukJr

RyukJr Fapstronaut

Sorry have been busy with a school project but sunday was day 83 of 90

4. RyukJr

RyukJr Fapstronaut

Monday was day 84 of 90
    Have had no urges today so great day 6 left

5. antn

antn Fapstronaut

6. Merry Terry

Merry Terry Fapstronaut

Day 1. Never got beyond 33 days so far. But I know I’m ready for this, if I do it right. This forum should help. Let’s go!

Bobske, win_harsha, antn and 5 others like this.
  7. ZORROW

ZORROW Fapstronaut

DAY-6 , Checking In ;)

"The only person you are destined to become is the person you decide to be"
    - Ralph Waldo Emerson.

win_harsha, antn, mrorange and 5 others like this.
  8. Merry Terry

Merry Terry Fapstronaut

Hey man, you can do it. Stay calm and think about who you want to be. In fact, you already are that person, but you’re clouding yourself so you don’t see it. Just let go of all the nonsense and you’ll be where you wanna be.

Sarapeo, win_harsha, mrorange and 5 others like this.
  9. ohayou615

ohayou615 Fapstronaut

10. PowerfulSRE

PowerfulSRE Distinguished Fapstronaut

11. thetourist

thetourist Fapstronaut

Oh how I hate those hotel situations, really bad experiences in the past, loneneliness and hotels are strong triggers. But you are stronger, bro. You will manage it.

12. thetourist

thetourist Fapstronaut

Thank you, Babansardar, we are all here to help each other out:emoji_grinning:

13. thetourist

thetourist Fapstronaut

Hey, at the risk of sounding sexist, in my country even women agree that at the end of the day the best cooks are men. Then again, everyone loves his momma's food best, hahaha. Hope this is not off-top. Cooking really takes your mind off unwanted things.

win_harsha and RiseToGreatness like this.
  14. thetourist

thetourist Fapstronaut

You can do it. That one last time is never last. Go cold turkey, do something radical, make a commitment. Some guys would even donate to charity if they relapse. I never advise self-harm, but some sort of physical punishment like a cold shower works great for some people. All in all, radical action that would symbolize you are serious is key here. Those turning moments need to be enacted. Stay strong, brother, stopping PMO is possible and necessary for leading a good life.

15. thetourist

thetourist Fapstronaut

And Day 31 almost complete, checking in.

16. koslov

koslov Fapstronaut

08/90
    Today I saw a girl --> I fapped on her picture quite a few times in the past. I felt horrible :confused::confused:, but now I have to dedicate to 90 days no PMO challenge.

17. franco-desiboy

franco-desiboy Fapstronaut

Day 1 over(almost). As expected day 1 passed without any issue. Key was that I was not in my room and was busy with work at my university. Keeping busy actually works. problem is when we r stuck in room and alone. I asked a friend to stay over at night, so i wont have the urge. First few days have always been difficult, so being with people is helpful. I suggest my friends to also explore vipasanna meditation which has been helpful in the past, though i was never regular with it, so obviously bad results. C U all tomorrow.