1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

THE DUELS OF NOFAP: NO PMO TOURNAMENT | OPEN FOR ALL

Discussion in 'Events & Challenges' started by HiddenWarrior, Apr 2, 2019.

Have you beaten your record or improved your average noPMO since joining this?

1. Yes

281 vote(s)
    75.7%
  2. No

90 vote(s)
    24.3%
  1. Day 23 chilling with @fleurette .

My final destination is my way.

2. Turtleboi

Turtleboi Fapstronaut

3. christian17

christian17 Fapstronaut

Day 7 check in, anyone else has always PMO dreams and has to ask himself for a moment after waking up if it really happened? How about you @Carnegie

4. Checking in partner. Getting close to 40 days! Mine is the same. It feels good to know you're not the last weirdo in the world :)
    @Saiyan123 could you update the duel list? When you have free time ofc :)
    As I have now 37 clean days on my streak (no PMO plus no sex for almost two years and counting) I thought I might share my ideas on sustaining a streak. Being in a duel with a strong and motivated partner helps a lot but this requires hard motivation on my part as well. Time planning; to-do list; keeping myself busy with things which are meaningful for me; no social media i.e. FB etc; phone detox; time in nature; no alcohol & coffee; planned work/rest regime; gratitude list; reading; meditating; meeting with (girl)friends who lift me up; journalling; therapy. I feel my former habits are not that attractive anymore. Maybe I am raising my vibrations. Anyway, I feel good being alone, I recharge and I rediscover things which bring me joy and if my path is that of a lone wolf, it is alright for me. I was one since my childhood anyway, I remember taking myself for walks and wandering in nature for hours. I also noticed that raising kids means I am in here and now most of the time. Mindfulness is the key. If we dare to ride the waves -- we've already done half of the job.

Last edited by a moderator: Nov 6, 2019
    cr7da8055 and primordial-saiyan like this.
  5. @Turtleboi Daily check-in, on day 10! :emoji_muscle:
    Can relate, I've been stressed for a while now too, haha. hang in there! Do you meditate? It does help.
    Sure, happens to everybody once in a while I think, especially in the beginning...

primordial-saiyan likes this.
  6. daily check
    I don't know how to update you
    it's really routine, I achieve more than I've achieved before but still is routine so I just hope you all are good
    @Saiyan123 keep strong my friend I want to duel with you for a long time :)

7. Going to play football later after ages not playing because I didn't have a team this year, gonna be fun. Had a WD this morning tho so not very productive day and bad sleep. I'm feeling motivated though I hope this duel lasts forever aswell as all of them.

Alex_Al, cr7da8055 and fg4795 like this.
  8. Day 24 chilling with @fleurette .

What a lone wolf really means? To stay with the good energy 100 percent of the time. And if someone's energy is not right and some activity is not right stay away from it. Being alone, does not make me lonely. Does not make me weirdo. It makes me unique, powerful, independent, responsible. Only me, I, am responsible for my own life, my own happiness. My own strength. Owner of the own. Emperor of the self. I see some don't see. The divine and the beauty. Beauty in the struggle. The passion and desire. I am jealous of people having the opportunity to go from 0 today. It is a blessing. Obstacles are the way. The way is the success. Movement is life and thoughts can get you high. Dreams are for real, reality can be controlled, cause it is yours. All starts with you, ends with you. If you love yourself it is all over, nobody can tell you nothing, nobody can do you nothing. Death is not scary, you loosing nothing. No time lost, but the time you don't feel yourself. Smile and prosper in the presence of the moment.

Thank you for the opportunity of having me. You are helping me. Much love to all.

9. christian17

christian17 Fapstronaut

10. Checking in, all is well at my end, @L'empereur what about u? Trying to spend less time online and focus on myself and things I want to change in my world. Gotta go now.

primordial-saiyan and fg4795 like this.
  11. well I hope you won anyway
    anyway daily check
    all is good

12. cr7da8055

cr7da8055 Fapstronaut

Day 102 check in
    Unproductive day, been working late, so my sleep cycle is fucked up. Gotta get it back on track.
    Good bucks game, wanted to see Kawhi Leonard play, but those 3’s from Giannis were mad.
    Anyway, I think for the first time in 5 years I’m having such a long streak. Feels great, but these days I’m looking for real girl company, like desperately. My brain is cooking up convos with random chicks when I’m bored! I sense a desperate feeling to be close to feminine energy, and I have no clue what to do

Alex_Al and primordial-saiyan like this.
  13. bluedragon9

bluedragon9 Fapstronaut

14. I am chilling. Chilling with you. 25 days to be precise.
    my boys left him unguarded, due to lack of respect of 3 point shot, he made them yeah, buy you got to admit.. that ain't a good shooting form. His body posture is not much a basketball player. See, Shamet is shooting people down like there still the wild wild west.

15. Great bro. Will be looking forward to your 30 day report then. Let's go! G'night everyone!

primordial-saiyan and Alex_Al like this.
  16. Daily check-in, on day 12! :emoji_muscle: @Turtleboi How are you doing my man?

17. christian17

christian17 Fapstronaut

18. I played 2 hrs straight, it was intense after not playing for months but good. Nofap is still going good but vigilant as always. I noticed aswell so many guys my age just obsess over girls or talk about them it's pretty boring. One guy couldn't believe I stopped watching P. We are on the right path inshallah. How are you man?

Alex_Al and Leader of ME like this.
  19. I always have serious temptation for this, idk why. If you find any way to control this let me know I stopped a lot anyway. It doesn't even make sense to me coz the convos aren't even sexual.

cr7da8055 and Leader of ME like this.