1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

Anyone here an entrepreneur?

Discussion in 'Off-topic Discussion' started by Medexpress, Nov 6, 2019.

1. Medexpress

Medexpress Fapstronaut

I’m wondering if anyone on these forums consider themselves an entrepreneur, I’m very interested in hearing your story if you do.

Ghost in the Shell likes this.
  2. Infrasapiens

Infrasapiens Fapstronaut

3. Yes, I have a business where I fix computers.

4. Medexpress

Medexpress Fapstronaut

I could definitely send you some business, I’m always breaking a laptop! Have you ever had any “right to repair” issues?

Deleted Account likes this.
  5. Medexpress

Medexpress Fapstronaut

I assume that you’re speaking for yourself and not the entire forum...

6. Of course I can help you whenever you want, a frequent problem in my business is that some people want their computers to work like new when they are already obsolete.

Medexpress likes this.
  7. More like a pile of manure...

8. Medexpress

Medexpress Fapstronaut

Cheerful bunch here, I see...

9. apimpnamedslickback

apimpnamedslickback Fapstronaut

I used to have a small landscaping buisness,did amazing at the start of the year but never came back for a second year,had some pretty bad lazy partners. One had actually had a "successfull" buisness before,and considering i was a new buisness owner i was relying on him a bit. Besides showing me how to get my liscense and paying my fees he was useless,looked uo his previous buisness later,found out it got shut down for tax fraud

10. Medexpress

Medexpress Fapstronaut

Can you get back into business without any partners? Maybe you could find a mentor of sorts to help with anything that you don’t understand.

11. I own my own home and office cleaning business, have a YouTube channel, and am a self-published author. So yes. lol I've always had a pretty independent entrepreneurial spirit.

12. Medexpress

Medexpress Fapstronaut

That’s awesome!

13. What is the name of your YouTube channel?

14. I don't think I'm allowed to mention it, or that's considered "self promotion." But it's mostly about writing and stuff anyway, so probably not relevant to most people here.

15. I'm sorry, i do not knew

16. bms1985

bms1985 Fapstronaut

Yes, I'm the partner of a pa. My pa husband runs hiabown painting and decorating company. I have my own small chocolate making business selling on etsy and locally. I've worked for myself for 16 years now. I ran a business selling fancy dress costume for 6 years on a wholesale basis. I also used to build my customers websites for them. I closed that business after the recession hit. I'm in the UK and there was a huge change in the pounds value again dollar. I then ran a sandwich shop.amd catering company with my mother in law prior to having my second child. I then planned on being a stay at home mum but when my son was a few months old I was bored, and that's when I started the chocolates and cakes as it had always been a passion of mine. Now my son is at full time school and I am beginning to expand the business. One day I hope to have my own coffee and chocolate cafe.

17. That's cool. I won't mention specifics but I am starting my own website and selling a book. But I'm hiring others to actually write it Haha

18. I run a small landscaping business in Baltimore, MD. I am in my third year, and most of my work deals with maintenance (right now, mostly Fall cleanups/leaf removal; cleaning gutters) and installs (new gardens, planting shrubs, trees, grading, etc...) I also do a lot of tree work and cut grass.

I have one full-time helper and a kid who’s part-time.