1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

"The Law of One" - Evolution of Consciousness

A group for members of all religions, or no religion at all, to talk about religion

1. 12ove

12ove Fapstronaut

Does anyone want to talk about this?

I have just started reading, and it is making a lot of sense.

2. I have a different opinion on the video, I hope that is ok. I realize people are so different and have different viewpoints, but this just rises up in my like a warning flag.

Sorry but RA is a wicked spirit in high places. I know you mean well, but new age stuff is all demonic I dont need RA to tell me anything. He's dumb, deaf and blind. Sorry man, you gotta be careful with these videos though.Because these demons will dress up and seem so innocent and are masters of illusion and enticement, oh sure it seems nice and dandy, but in the end it will lead to destruction.

I hope we can still be friends and I mean no disrespect to your video. I just have a angle that I'm trying to build on in my own life and fighting these devil's is a chore but a necessary one

*Edit - Just watched the video again and the Evil spirit totally got the "Let us make man in our image" wrong from the Bible. It wasn't everybody's consciousness creating man or whatever he said.

It was the Trinity talking, making a decree. The 3 that is 1.

Nice try RA. Better luck twisting the truth next time

Last edited by a moderator: Nov 7, 2019
    12ove likes this.
  3. 12ove

12ove Fapstronaut

Why do you believe this? Do you have any evidence?
    Deaf and blind? Dumb? Are you sure you are understanding the concept of Ra correctly?
    What type of destruction? For what?
    That is great, I am glad that you are fighting your own devils. Why do you believe Ra to be a devil? Have you ever been in contact with him or heard of him before seeing that video?
    I'm really confused by this, and you have the interpretation of the video wrong that is not what Ra claims. Did you watch the other videos? Or read the book?

Last edited: Nov 8, 2019
    Hold it in likes this.
  4. I have plenty of evidence that RA is an evil spirit. Everything he says goes against the word of God. There is not some collective consciousness in some higher dimension that formed a super being. That's literally what the video said, and because of that created man

Which by the way there is more Evidence of The Bible being real than that entire Video. So there is that

RA is an Egyptian God. According to the Bible which I believe, these are all false Gods.What destruction? The lake of fire. For what? Divination

The video also said that "God" created everything in existence to know himself. This according to the Bible is false. Channeling Entities is popular in the occult, and I can almost assure you, Demons are lining up to the hilt to answer. Witchcraft, Ouija boards, Spirit Boards, pendulums. Doesn't matter, all works of the Devil

God doesn't need to use some 6th dimensional being through Channeling to tell you anything

He gave us his Word

Agree or disagree but that video to me irks of evil. I'm always very skeptical when people start throwing out the 2012 reference also like if it's some unconscious turning point in human history, umm no it is not. It's just a number that has 0 meaning, but to the occult means the world

Last edited by a moderator: Nov 8, 2019
    12ove likes this.
  5. 12ove

12ove Fapstronaut

How do you know that? Is that what you consider evidence? that it goes against the word of God?
    What evidence do you speak of? Also I think you should know that the people that channeled Ra did so in the name of Jesus, so they and Ra both are on the same path Jesus was on.
    In the "Law of One" Ra states that the beings in ancient Egypt distorted the law of one for personal gain (or negative polarity.) Essentially the Ra you are referring to tried to send this same message to those people but those who received the message used the information and power for themselves rather than spreading it to all. Because of this you have essentially described a misinterpreted version of Ra's message which leads me to believe that you are not understanding the "Law of One."

It's actually a conscious turning point in human history and Ra does not use the date 2012 to describe the shift towards a higher vibration of consciousness...in fact it is not a shift for beings on the planet but rather for the planet itself as described by Ra...the shift of consciousness on the individual level is up to each individual to make.

I am sorry, but it seems that you are responding emotionally to something that you know very little about...this is not the separation of religion and conscious spirituality but rather the junction of the two.

Hold it in likes this.
  6. Absolutely, I consider stacking up what the occult has to say against the Bible and weighing in on Truth or Falsehoods. I'm a believer, I believe everything the Word of God has to say as literal Truth.

I don't care if these Occultists did it in the name of Jesus. Demons know the Word better than most Christians, and the word itself tells us that they knew who Jesus was. So they did it in Jesus' name? What did Jesus say about RA? Did he say to worship him? To give credentials to RA? Can you find that anywhere in the Bible?

The thing is, Satan is an imitator. Of course he's gonna throw some "Law of One" Out there. The Bible tells us Satan is the god of this world So this is not out of the realm of possibility for me, and seems to be correct.

So RA went rogue because the Egyptians corrupted his message? And then in what the 1970s or 80s decided to find someone to speak to? To finally get his correct message down? Okay. It really doesn't matter how many times you say it, "Law of One" say it as much as you like.

The God of the Bible and Jesus had nothing to do with this or RA.

I'm chalking this teaching up next to every other false teaching out there. Sorry I'm not responding to anything emotionally, I can literally prove everything I am saying using the Bible.

I dare you to prove anything that video said. I'll be waiting

12ove likes this.
  7. 12ove

12ove Fapstronaut

Jesus was probably not aware of Ra because writing had not been invented. Ra is a social memory complex from another planet, over 2 Million years old.
    "Ra: I am Ra. The first attempt to aid your peoples was at the time 75,000. This attempt 75,000 of your years ago has been previously described by us. The next attempt was approximately 58,000 of your years ago, continuing for a long period in your measurement, with those of Mu as you call this race or mind/body/spirit social complex. The next attempt was long in coming and occurred approximately 13,000 of your years ago when some intelligent information was offered to those of Atlantis, this being of the same type of healing and crystal working of which we have spoken previously. The next attempt was 11,000 of your years ago. These are approximations as we are not totally able to process your space/time continuum measurement system. This was in what you call Egypt and of this we have also spoken. The same beings who came with us returned approximately 3,500 years later in order to attempt to aid the South American mind/body/spirit social complex once again. However, the pyramids of those so-called cities were not to be used in the appropriate fashion." (Law of One, Book 1, Session 14, page 144)

The proof is all around us. It is metaphysics. Everything is vibrating on an electromagnetic scale, and all energy progresses towards higher vibrational frequency and density. It is the journey of all things to progress along the electromagnetic scale.

I am not sure why you are trying to argue against "The Law of One" isn't being open a genuine quality to strive for? I am not trying to argue against your proof of God or Christianity or whatever religion anyone is trying to follow. Why do you push to show all that you are so correct in your beliefs? Since you seem inclined and keep mentioning...
    Using the bible is one thing..using the law of one book is one thing...

I am not trying to consider either of those books proof for anything. Are you? If so, what is one of those books proof of?

The video describes the way that energy progresses. Its just physics, if you take people out of the equation...but why would one need to do that. After all we are just one part of a very big equation aren't we?

Literally the Law of One is just love for all things for all things are each and everyone of us...does that seem like it is out there to harm anyone? or is a demon of any kind?

Personally I'll take the above motto above others. "Do unto others as you would do unto yourself" Just not quite as evolved of a statement.

I think another thing you might want to know is that the Bible is used during every session that they channel Ra. It is used as the Channels #1 piece that closely represents the Law of One....so again you seem to be arguing against yourself in a sense

Last edited: Nov 9, 2019
    Hold it in likes this.
  8. Jesus was most certainly aware of RA. He's God, it's not like he was just some character in the Bible. He existed before everything, I'm a Christian. Jesus told me to be aware of wolves in sheep's clothing, that is why I am testing this "One Law" doctrine. I'm striving for the word of God, not Occultists litterature.

The Word of God tells us to test the spirits, that's why I'm pushing my fingers on this here keyboard. I can tell you that I have gained all the knowledge I need to know in this topic. I don't think you need to fear me or common sense if your Doctrine is so sound do you? I like fancy gibberish too you know, but my relationship with Christ to me is really well no laughing matter

The Bible is clear that nobody comes to the Father except through the Son. So yeah it is a problem even if all it is about Love. Love cannot save you, Only Jesus can

I guess I should have been more specific, of course energy particles move up the yadda yadda yadda, what I should have said was, is their any evidence that a collective consciousness has morphed into a super being? You know like a Transformer or Power Ranger? Thats what I meant

Anyways you can believe what you'd like. And I hope you do well :)

12ove likes this.
  9. 12ove

12ove Fapstronaut

Dude, by changing the order of the words you entirely change the meaning of the phrase...youre emphasis is evidence that you are not understanding. It has to do with Oneness, the law of one..not one law...exact opposite really.
    Are you even reading my entire posts? I have said that Jesus and the Bible is almost one of the center pieces and is used as a stepping stone for the entire process of channeling Ra. Without one or possibly both it would not have been possible for them.
    No...but honestly you are misinterpreting the videos, and it seems at this point you haven't started reading the books. I don't need to clarify anything because as you say you are clear in your faith...that is that, and that is wonderful...

Please let me know if anyone has any questions or comments about the "Law of One: Book I THE RA MATERIAL By Ra, An Humble Messenger of the Law of One"

Hold it in likes this.
  10. Yes I have read everything here. You can't use the name of Jesus or the Justification of the Bible to coincide with RA. I mean really. Didn't I already say that? The two have absolutely nothing in common.

So some Occultists use Jesus in their teachings? Who cares. Literally

I'm understanding more than you know. I get what this Demon is saying, we are all One. Love is the answer, blah, blah blah.. etc. Now you may chose evil but please don't..

Did get I that right?

Im very sound in my faith. Thank you

12ove likes this.
  11. 12ove

12ove Fapstronaut

How do the two have nothing in common?

Ya, according to Ra, you got it!...and I thought Jesus but apparently according to "Hold it in" Jesus and Ra have nothing in common....if you want to elaborate feel free

Hold it in likes this.
  12. There is a whole Book in the Bible called Exodus that is dedicated to Moses leading the children of Israel out of, Egypt. That's how I know

God clearly didn't keep RA as a Deity to the Israelites did he?

Jesus said the two greatest commandments were:

Love the Lord your God with all your heart, mind, body and soul

Second? Love your neighbor as yourself.

Funny. I do not see RA's name in there anywhere

It only appears they have something in common. But really they don't, one is a forgery

12ove likes this.
  13. 12ove

12ove Fapstronaut

This has nothing to do with Ra but everything with the two statements that you just mentioned being one statement according to Ra...and I am assuming Jesus. I assume that anyone trying to relay that message even 200 years ago let alone 2k to 20k years ago would have needed at least two commandments.

Today the understanding of knowledge is so great that only one "commandment" is needed for some. However Ra states that free will is most important so I would assume the word commandment would be to restraining for him to use.

Hopefully you are able to grasp the concept that if one loves God with heart/mind/body/soul, and loves their neighbor as themselves then one could easily deduce that if Jesus was god and walked amongst us we should be able to recognize that the infinite creator is everything and consequently love all.

Ra states that once an entity realizes that then they can either choose to serve oneself, or serve others.

The obvious choice being to serve others, because serving others is to serve oneself.

Please let me know if anyone has any questions or comments about the "Law of One: Book I THE RA MATERIAL By Ra, An Humble Messenger of the Law of One"

Hold it in likes this.
  14. Love is indeed the most important facet in the universe, however you can't know what love is without sacrifice. In another words, understanding what true love is free will or not, always requires a sacrifice.

And Jesus was the embodiment of True love through his laying down of his life

For it is written:

No greater gift can a man give to another, than to lay his life down for his friend

12ove likes this.
  15. 12ove

12ove Fapstronaut

Ra talks about those type of sacrifices also...it would take a while to talk about them..but he did mention this about Jesus and his healing powers:
    "I cannot over-emphasize the necessity of becoming able to understand the nature of the potentials within your illusion and then, by self-analysis and meditation, reacting to that in a way that will express the thought that generated us: the thought of our Creator. This was done by the teacher whom you know as Jesus. This man recognized his position. He recognized the illusion. He understood the reason for the potentials within the illusion, and his reaction to these potentials and activities within the illusion was a reaction which was expressing the thought of the Creator, a thought of love."

I am just hoping we don't blow each other up or keep running down the planet. It is vital that we maintain this planet as close to the way that is it as possible so as many can experience it in all of it's glory.

Hold it in likes this.
  16. I'm not rolling with RA. I'm very sorry, I do not care how sincere his message is

I want more of the Holy Spirit. Who will reveal the deeper things of God to me in his secret place, I'm so impressed with Christ's love for me that is why I follow him

Nobody else died for me but him

Far as the planet is concerned, I do hope we take care of it. I really do

swordsman163 and 12ove like this.
  17. 12ove

12ove Fapstronaut

It sounds like we are on the same path my brother, the teachings are very similar.

Please let me know if anyone has any questions or comments about the "Law of One: Book I THE RA MATERIAL By Ra, An Humble Messenger of the Law of One" or anything else related to the evolution of consciousness.

Hold it in likes this.
  18. 12ove

12ove Fapstronaut

I tried to post this video here under a different thread title and it got moved to spirituality and religion. Which really upsets me for multiple reasons.

Firstly, that is exactly what is wrong with society we are grouping everything of this nature in with religion and spirituality. This is one of the reason that so many who have mental disabilities are being grouped, labeled and outcasted by society. I was diagnosed bipolar over a decade ago, and have had to live with that stigma. This happened because of societies misconception about manic episodes. I was really just becoming aware of the true nature of myself, but I wasn't acting like myself (according to society.) At the time I was not aware of the realm of academics that tried to make sense of energy as related to consciousness. This could be a physics conversation for all I care or philosophy; the realm of metaphysics should not be grouped with religion because apparently that would warrant it being moved to an area of the forum that it can not even be found? I mean I honestly cant find the thread I started because it seems to be in another realm of this site. Hopefully you understand my analogy and let this thread stand where it should be, because people need to start talking about this information.

Nikola Tesla quote: "The day science begins to study non-physical phenomena, it will make more progress in one decade than in all the previous centuries of its existence."
    -This is a man whose inventions are the base work of many of the things we use today from, "underlying radio and TV transmission, mobile phones, radar, fluorescent and neon lighting, X-rays, robotics and remote guidance systems." Oh and things we could use today like free perpetual energy which was stolen mysteriously immediately after his death...so please can we start paying attention to his advice and start studying non-physical phenomena rather than calling people "manic, or crazy" who try to talk about it. I mean how will we ever study it if we can not even have a conversation about it in the Off-topic discussion section of this forum? Or another idea would be to move the spirituality and religion section of the forum to somewhere where it can be found in a logical way...however this would not be as good because not as many people would be exposed to this information.

I am not going to link the video for fear this thread gets moved again. The video is one in youtube series that describes the book, "The Law Of One: Book I THE RA MATERIAL By Ra, An Humble Messenger Of The Law Of One." There are currently 5 youtube videos in the series by Aaron Abke on the Law of One. The videos serve as a helpful introduction to the book. If you are going to watch them watching in order is pretty much a necessity.

The Law of One is pretty much a doctoral level metaphysics book, it is very dense.

Please let me know if anyone would like to discuss any of this. Thank you.

PS if this thread needs to be moved again please shoot me a message and lmk how to find it, and why it was moved. Again this is a conversation that is essentially about the electromagnetic spectrum related to all things. Please do not group it with religion because that would put a stigma on the information and the conversation that is not warranted.

Last edited: Nov 10, 2019
    Hold it in likes this.
  19. I will agree that that form is difficult to find. It may be they designed it that way

Tesla was indeed a smart man. But smart men aren't celebrated in our society unless they can make a trap for mankind in the form of money

They should just call this planet Money world. There are so many inventions people have made that are way better than what is out there now, but the man can't make money off of it to enslave you

For instance, they made an engine that compelty ran off of water. The stanley meyer's water fuel cell

It doesn't take a genius to figure out water is pretty plentiful and no money could be made of of it

Anyways, if it's about Tesla I agree. The man was a super genius, it's really too bad he was utterly destroyed like that

swordsman163 and 12ove like this.
  20. 12ove

12ove Fapstronaut

Ya I am just kind of sad now. I mean honestly I figured that off-topic was that for a reason. I didn't even know the groups tab existed until the forum was forced here. So I assume a lot of people will never see this.

Hold it in likes this.