1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

Self discipline

Discussion in 'Self Improvement' started by Jamwan14, Nov 8, 2019.

1. Jamwan14

Jamwan14 Fapstronaut

I want to start a self improvement log because not only PMO have a huge impact on me. Other things such as depression, anxiety, unhealthy life style, and bad choices are also significant factors contributing to wrong decisions. I want to build up extreme self discipline to make good, and correct decisions. Making self improvements would be impactful to me.

A41:14A, Fira and kropo82 like this.
  2. Juggernaut90

Juggernaut90 Fapstronaut

Dont give up if you fail, small steps are better than none.

3. Is this a start of your self improvement log?
    It does not feel like it.

4. Jamwan14

Jamwan14 Fapstronaut

I guess I’m used to writing intros lol. University academic writing. Anyways, I will be posting some of the self improvements I will be making everyday. Little by little. I don’t expect myself to break bad habits or make big changes in life in a short period of time since it’s not practical. Today, I turned my anxiety and bad mood into vacation mode. Which usually never happens to me. I have a reading break coming up and I will be enjoying spending time with family and friends, which I don’t do very often. I’m kind of a shy person. I would see this as self improvement because I’m trying things that I haven’t really done much before.

5. I recommend trying intermittent fasting, it has definitely helped me with my discipline but it's also not great depending on your schedule so check out the different types if you are interested!
    Good luck!

6. Jamwan14

Jamwan14 Fapstronaut

Thanks a lot, man. I will definitely consider it since I am a little fat right now and I haven't been working out for about a month due to assignments in school.

Deleted Account likes this.
  7. Jamwan14

Jamwan14 Fapstronaut

I’ve just reflected myself this morning for a few minutes. I questioned myself: am I a better person today compared to yesterday? The answer is usually no. Unfortunately, it is a no today as well. I cannot keep myself on track. I’m trying very hard to build up self discipline but sometimes I just can’t. Maybe, my superego just gave up on me. I don’t know what to do. Kind of lost. Finding my path in this world seems difficult enough.