1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

124 days

Discussion in 'Success Stories' started by clapas, Nov 9, 2019.

1. clapas

clapas Fapstronaut

In my current and only streak of 124 days, it looks something stable now, that today for a month, the following problemas caused by PMO have 99% disappeared:

• Panic attacks: fixed
    • Insomnia: fixed
    I did 97 days of hard mode, then had 3 orgasms with a woman within 14 days and then till today's mark of 124 again hard mode.

Last edited: Nov 11, 2019
    Homelander, LEPAGE, koolpal and 5 others like this.
  2. TheLightOne

TheLightOne Fapstronaut

Gz, are these all problems u had?

3. clapas

clapas Fapstronaut

Nope, I have more problems. Some of them improving but not very consistently. But those two were the most urgent and important.

Ajar likes this.
  4. Asgardian36

Asgardian36 Fapstronaut

You're an absolute badass, man! Keep the streak going! I hope you find healthier ways to fill the void that you have filled with PMO. I once went 160 days, it was my best streak and then when I fell, its like the streak never happened. Back to square 0. I hope you are not doing the same mistakes I did. I never did anything to improve my life, i just not fapped and may be handful of times escaped the urges...and I did edged and I was fantasizing about massage parlours. I was such a a hole. If I could go back to 120 days streaks or post 90 days, I would make a regular habit of doing something healthy, like working out or meditation. Because those habits make us feel good, and when we feel good, we feel strong, we shall not be bothered about the minute things that go wrong. I realize life is all about the feelings, man. Why do we keep fucking up lives with instant gratification, we feel good in the second. But if only we had the patience and persistence to keep doing small things overtime, it will be great, man. Like the snowball effect. Stay Strong, my man.

Mirach likes this.
  5. Mirach

Mirach Fapstronaut

Bro a streak of 160 days does not lead to it going to waste once you relapse. You have achieved something amazing! How did it feel after 90 days?

6. clapas

clapas Fapstronaut

That is great advise and in fact something I am struggling with.

I feel very proud of what I have accomplished so far, i.e. staying away from PMO for more than 4 months, but discouragement remains. I call it discouragement and not depression because I do not feel down for no reason: I have had so many disappointments in the last 10 years, unfulfilled sacrifices, bad luck and so on, that at the moment I am unable to start any major endeavour and am only capable of waiting for the grace of God to help me out of the pit where I find myself, a place where I need to keep fighting resentment day after day.

Mirach and Asgardian36 like this.
  7. Congratulations, man. That is great stuff.

Can you elaborate more on panic attacks? I suffer from anxiety, on the rare occasion I have had panic attacks but more agoraphobia based (being outside).

I am on a good streak but the quality of it has weakened somewhat in the past 20 or so days. I still suffer anxiety, although it has been a while since a panic attack.

clapas likes this.
  8. clapas

clapas Fapstronaut

In my panic attacks I felt like I was about to die and had extreme irrational fear, dizziness, body convulsions including many ectopic beats, hot flushes. They have been the most terrifying experience I have ever had and for their duration I would become completely dysfunctional.

Last edited: Nov 10, 2019
    Asgardian36 likes this.
  9. Asgardian36

Asgardian36 Fapstronaut

there were some benefits, man! Like around 120 days, I felt people were nice to me, like friendly. Random strangers would engage in conversation with me, it was effortless to strike up a word or two with strangers. But I had my shit going on. I was doing the job I was way unqualified and I was feeling like a looser every day, so I escaped by playing video games in the weekends and I used to pretend that I was working all day, it was fucking horrendous. I'm glad those days are over. anyway....except that people were nice, I didn't notice much change, because I wasn't doing anything to improve myself or change from my old habits. If I did something, like workout and meditate or eat healthy, then I am certain I would have felt great!

Mirach likes this.
  10. Asgardian36

Asgardian36 Fapstronaut

hey brother, for some reason I feel like you are the future version of me or I am the younger version of you. Because I do hold lot of resentments its because I know deep down that if I worked hard, I would have been in a great position right now. Lets not waste any more days, man. Let us do what we can and aim for 1% better everyday. Hey I have a watsapp group of 8 people, we discuss about Nofap and other things, more importantly we share our burdens. We need someone like you in the group, man! To get and give support. if you are intersted PM me your number, Ill add you.

clapas likes this.
  11. Mirach

Mirach Fapstronaut

From my understanding, which im sure your aware of, the 4 months of nofap is allowing you to address your problems. That is why it is so depressing as we dont know how to deal with it but as we soon start to get to know who we truly are and our issues we start to remove ourself from p as we no longer need it to cover/lie to ourselves from the problems that we need to address.

Maybe we can see this depression as a sort of reward (obviously easier said than done). A reward for abstaining from p and a gateway to solving our deep issues.

clapas likes this.
  12. clapas

clapas Fapstronaut

I hope you are right. No doubt PMO addiction has a big impact on the brain.