1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

35 and Older Accountability Group

Discussion in 'Events & Challenges' started by artifact, Nov 24, 2018.

1. persona2903

persona2903 Fapstronaut

Congratulations @myprocess1951 ! A very valuable achievement, strengthens and dignifies you as a person!
    Let's move forward on this road to recover control of our behaviors ... we can do it!

2. persona2903

persona2903 Fapstronaut

Last edited: Nov 13, 2019
    Timber and discovery like this.
  3. persona2903

persona2903 Fapstronaut

Awesome achievement! You are a very good inspiration to us, thanks for sharing your achievements!

artifact and discovery like this.
  4. Wolf2019

Wolf2019 Fapstronaut

Checking in. A lot of turmoil at home with the wife and kids has created an extra-challenging environment and I haven't been doing well on the PMO front, but I get up every day and try again, so that's something.

5. discovery

discovery Fapstronaut

That is awesome @persona2903! I know that you will be an amazing leader!

artifact and Timber like this.
  6. persona2903

persona2903 Fapstronaut

Thank you for your encouragement, @discovery !

discovery likes this.
  7. FreebirdFH

FreebirdFH Fapstronaut

That's awesome. Motivating me a bit.

discovery and artifact like this.
  8. FreebirdFH

FreebirdFH Fapstronaut

Not doing well at all but maybe will pretend I'm doing well....? not sure. Going for 24 hours now but will start with 12 which would be 1130 this eve.

discovery and Circleinthesquare like this.
  9. Timber

Timber Fapstronaut

Great news! The first huge (literally) hurdle - the blue balls - is hopefully behind you! How’s your mood?

You have been a well of wisdom here! I am glad to see you are taking it to the new level. You are giving back! That’s awesome!

That being said, I was really hoping to get that first spot in this group... :)

Breathe! Feel the frustration. Hold it in your gaze and let something inside of you rise up to meet it. Don’t escape into PMO. You are not weak!

Last edited: Nov 13, 2019
    discovery, Wolf2019 and artifact like this.
  10. I am doing pretty well. The cravings are still strong but I'm getting accustomed to saying "no" to them. I started having erotic dreams this week after mostly not having them for years. That's kind of fine with me as it means my body is resetting.

11. Thanks @persona2903 !! This will be a big help. It gets frustrating having to tell so many people the group is full. Also, I'm very glad you plan to stay in this group. I have sent you a message with some info about how I keep track of things.

For all of you on the waiting list, persona2903 has started a new group which has a spot for you if you apply there for membership. Go to this link:
    https://forum.nofap.com/index.php?threads/35-and-older-accountability-group-2.257233/

Current waiting list:
    @zugish
    @newtry
    @jezbuna
    @OMATODAT
    @tiger9611
    @Yellowknife
    @SarahStrong
    @Son of Midgaard
    @heidelberg
    @myprocess1951
    @Freeman82
    @control your life
    @RightEffort
    @animalhouse
    @xxbee

Last edited: Nov 14, 2019
  12. I know you are struggling, maybe more than the rest of us. I have found it helpful to have an "attitude of gratitude." I know that sounds like a dumb cliche, but focusing on things to be grateful for puts you into a mindset of positivity instead of focusing on your problems. Try it, it will give you a better outlook on life. You deserve happiness! Don't ever forget that.

By the way, go grab yourself a spot in persona2903's new group if you like (or I can put you on the waiting list here, but it will be a while before we have an opening).
    https://forum.nofap.com/index.php?threads/35-and-older-accountability-group-2.257233/

13. Congrats on your great achievement! Very impressive.

Wolf2019 likes this.
  14. Circleinthesquare

Circleinthesquare Fapstronaut

Thursday morning check in. weekend looming.....and a free friday night alone. need to plan it so i don't take the wrong path.

FreebirdFH, Wolf2019 and artifact like this.
  15. NICEDUDE

NICEDUDE Fapstronaut

Checking in... so far so good!

16. persona2903

persona2903 Fapstronaut

Thank you for your support, @artifact !
    You will all be welcome to the new group. You can do both: be on the waiting list in this group and meanwhile be part of the new group!

discovery and artifact like this.
  17. That's great news. This group and the work artifact has done have helped me tremendously. It's a fantastic platform so it's no surprise that the waiting list is long.

18. persona2903

persona2903 Fapstronaut

I agree!!

Timber likes this.
  19. hey Discovery! good to see your still here! Awesome job man.

Sounds great I'll be around - thankfully I was able to join the other group. I'll try to check things here to as much as possible.

discovery, artifact and persona2903 like this.
  20. Artifact has created an accountability franchise lol :p

Timber likes this.