1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

THE 100 DAY SPARTAN CHALLENGE (OPEN)

Discussion in 'Events & Challenges' started by Kratos_GOW, Jun 13, 2019.

Are you a warrior.?

1. Yes

815 vote(s)
    63.6%
  2. No, I am loser

32 vote(s)
    2.5%
  3. I want to be

434 vote(s)
    33.9%
  1. Espi1971

Espi1971 Fapstronaut

Checking in: Day Ten.

the alpha project likes this.
  2. bpboy1993

bpboy1993 Fapstronaut

3. ZORROW

ZORROW Fapstronaut

4. You're sad my friend, a great friend of yours betrayed your trust and now you think everything is falling apart and that nothing is worthy.
    Guess what? it is.
    I was like you my friend last year I was doing it like 3 times a day but every day
    I was not worthy of anything that period but now I completed a streak of 127 days and now I am on another of 61 days? why? Because I am special and you're not? Because I know something that you don't? No. I know that I will win because I remember. I remember all the moments in which I felt like you do now(and trust me there were a lot especially in this period of last year). I remember all the times I failed. and finally I remember the most important thing of all:
    THAT I AM STILL HERE FIGHTING.
    So get up my friend and show your friend who's whorty, get up and show the world that you are who you are and you're not afraid of taking charge of your life

5. john_spartan

john_spartan Fapstronaut

You haven't lost yet, as long as you pick yourself up and try again, and again. There is no time left for sorrow and sadness, and they don't help anything but making you relapse again. Accept yourself just as you are and try harder this time.

Good luck, Zorrow.

6. the alpha project

the alpha project Fapstronaut

I am so happy to see this level of support and encouragement from on Spartan to another!

fg4795 likes this.
  7. the alpha project

Check in Day 47

I have been suffering from a bad cold for five days. So I have not been to the gym for my training. I have not had a good appetite for food. My head has been foggy.

And my head has been clouded during the same period with the social networking site that I was on and deleted yesterday after five days. It was a distraction. And although there was no images, I could feel the urges building.

Now I am sitting here. Reflecting. Feeling the sickness going slowly away. A few more days. I’m resting. And soon I will return to a ferocious lion. I will have my full strength return. I look forward to it.

We have many Spartans here now. Let us be the best Spartans we can be. Free. And fearless. A-Hoo!

8. )(__Castel__)(

)(__Castel__)( Fapstronaut

9. Jorge1

Jorge1 Fapstronaut

Checking in day 37
    It was good decision to come off dating site and other social media, since good few days I enjoy peaceful flatline and achieving progress in things I neglected over past months.
    Stay strong spartan army
    A-HOO, A-HOO

10. the alpha project

Great job! How do you feel now?

Vendidad likes this.
  11. the alpha project

Great work Spartan!! I agree. More peaceful this way

Jorge1 likes this.
  12. ZORROW

ZORROW Fapstronaut

Thank you for making me realize my importance , i do have value and now i am not afraid anymore , i will conquer myself to become the desired version of myself that i have always imagined . I am worth of this life and all the best things that life wants to offer me . I am not giving my life to PMO for mini seconds of pleasure . Good luck to you mate , may god bless you , Starting again . Once again thank you :)

13. Laurent

Laurent Fapstronaut

Check in day 39

14. Victoriousone

Victoriousone Fapstronaut

15. you're welcome my friend, go and find your way. maybe it will be different than you imagine now but it will be great :)

anyway daily check day 62
    went again to the gym very early this morning and I begin to see some envious look around my workout
    I am flattered but a little sad because I would encourage them but they prefer to hate me

16. baskethull

baskethull Fapstronaut

17. the alpha project

Amazing! New rank tomorrow!

Deleted Account likes this.