1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

Body hair on NoFAP

Discussion in 'Abstinence, Retention, and Sexual Transmutation' started by emohealjr, Nov 14, 2019.

1. emohealjr

emohealjr New Fapstronaut

Hi, I’m 14 years old Male
    I have a problem - a hairy body (shoulders, back, chest).
    Can NoFAP act against body hair growth because it also inhibits DHT?
    And has anyone encountered hair loss on the chest & back?
    I masturbated every day twice.

2. Fapping has nothing to do with hair growth anywhere, it's an idiotic myth. It's your genetics. You can do laser hair removal, or any other hair removal procedure once you're old enough and have enough money. Meanwhile you can just shave or wax them. Other than that nothing you can do about it.

dankestmemes and emohealjr like this.
  3. Exit the Matrix

Exit the Matrix Fapstronaut

Be proud of your bodily hair. It is something a majority of men wish to have. At the age of 14 you may not see that...but when you become older you will be understand.

emohealjr likes this.
  4. A friend of mine got those spots in his hair. He is 20, 21 . He says it is due to stress, but I am doubting it. He had admitted masturbating 2 times a day . So I don't cross this out .

5. Bald spots you mean? Yea, I'm more likely to buy that. And not the first time I've heard that either, many people seem to say nofap makes their hair thicker. It also kinda makes more sense, cos fapping too much makes you lose some good hormones and nutrients. But OP's question was about hair growth due to fapping, not hair falling out...

6. Argumentum per contrario you can find the answer.

Though I find no correlation of losing semen to lead to hair growth . As you know my robot friend it is the opposite.

7. emohealjr

emohealjr New Fapstronaut

What do you think in the end, is there a definite connection between hair loss on the head and continuous growth of hair on the body (while I'm still just a teenager)?
    It just bothers me, because I'm too young
    Thanks.

8. Captain!

Captain! Fapstronaut

Masterbating. 24 yrs old Effect on my hair receding hairline and thinning hair.
    IMG_20191115_213825_054.JPG
    After 367 days of Nofap my hair recovered Im much older yet I recovered 25 yrs old. To someone saying masterbation is not connected to hairloss is full of bullshit because I have personal experience pf hair growth. Try it first, in strict nofap there is always benefits. Speaking is very very different from actual doing.
    IMG_20191115_082922.jpg

Attached Files:

Last edited: Nov 15, 2019
    IWantToBreakFree123 likes this.
  9. Exit the Matrix

Exit the Matrix Fapstronaut

AMAZING !!