1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

[90-CHALLENGE] THE NINETY DAYS CHALLENGE !

Discussion in 'Events & Challenges' started by 2525, Oct 27, 2017.

Do you want to participate?

1. Yes

2. No, probably later

Results are only viewable after voting.
  1. Sankofa

Sankofa Fapstronaut

2. Michaeldra

Michaeldra Fapstronaut

day 15, feeling more determined to do this.

3. Michaeldra

Michaeldra Fapstronaut

4. RestlessEngineer

RestlessEngineer Fapstronaut

Checking in for day 1 today.

Thank you for the support and advice mate

I'll try my hardest to stay strong this time and do the full 90 days to finally break free of this.
    Sadly enough I'm all to familiar with peeking it cost me most of my streaks but that was untill I found nofap. Thanks to the site and the support from people like you I've got on here I have already reached 9 days of no Pmo which might not be much yet but it's my longest streak ever which gives me hope I might just be able to deafeat it.

All the best to you too brother. Together we can beat this thing.

Last edited: Nov 14, 2019
  5. Majik

Majik Fapstronaut

5th day done. Super long day, getting up at 5.40am to go to one job, then finishing second job about half an hour ago (11.20pm). Literally no time for anything else! Which is a good thing. Actually buzzing about being so busy! Early start again tomorrow could be testing!
    Encouraging to see so many people on here now. Keep up the encouragement everyone! :)

6. ohayou615

ohayou615 Fapstronaut

Relapsed, but I'll start again. 0/90

7. aragorn1

aragorn1 Fapstronaut

8. Mr.Conquerer

Mr.Conquerer Fapstronaut

9. mrorange

mrorange Fapstronaut
    NoFap Defender

Day 19: Work's got me tired which is when I am at my weakest. I know this and don't look at sites with photos or watch videos or movies that could tempt my brain. Praying for wisdom and self control. I hope you all learn your triggers too and create a new lifestyle that keeps you free. Onwards and upwards and restored.
    Another thing if you guys haven't heard of the acronym HALT it's pretty helpful. It's times that people are typically prone to give into addictions. HALT: Hungry, Angry, Lonely and Tired

10. 4eyedfox

4eyedfox Fapstronaut

30 days 1/3 of the way there!

11. 4eyedfox

4eyedfox Fapstronaut

30 days 1/3 of the way there!

12. Srisurya

Srisurya Fapstronaut

Day 28.
    Twinkle Twinkle Little Star I am the Superstar.

13. Srisurya

Srisurya Fapstronaut

Dude soon you will break my record. Lol

14. Bobske

Bobske Fapstronaut

15. Minionforgood

Minionforgood Fapstronaut

I started nofap before 3 weeks and I went until 23 days and I reset. I don't have any regrets since that was my first time trying out nofap through the Hard mode (No PMO). I am starting this challenge with this community and I hope I can complete this 90 days. Day 1!

16. thetourist

thetourist Fapstronaut

Personally, I don't think it's a great plan. I honestly don't know to whom the sex industry is more degrading: women who are trapped in it or men who make use of it. Believe me, those Ukranian girls are not there for the "fun."

17. thetourist

thetourist Fapstronaut