1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

Prone masturbation

Discussion in 'Compulsive Sexual Behavior' started by Vijay5610, Nov 12, 2019.

1. Vijay5610

Vijay5610 Fapstronaut

I am addicted to prone masturbation for 15 years i cant cum in any other way by only rubbing my penis please help

2. bfdet

bfdet Fapstronaut

prone is very damaging stop it. lots of info on this site available.

3. Vijay5610

Vijay5610 Fapstronaut

I cant find any information for prone masturbation on this site

4. athlean

athlean Fapstronaut

what does 'prone' mean?

5. Vijay5610

Vijay5610 Fapstronaut

Prone refers to when u masturbate by lying flat on belly and rubbing ur penis on matress pillow

SREENII likes this.
  6. SREENII

SREENII Fapstronaut

i think prone masturbation is the main reason for all the 'severe' social anxiety and depression..i used to do prone masturbation aggressively till 19 yrs old..that time i had severe depression and social anxiety and lost the rythm of my life..after that i practiced to do it with my hand..at first it was very difficult..but doing masturbation with hand reduced the intensity of psychological problems in me.."prone masturbation is very harmful to our mental and physical health"

lceres6 likes this.
  7. bfdet

bfdet Fapstronaut

Try using this site's search tool:

Here is a link to a search I just did of all forums for the word "prone". If it doesn't work as a hot link just type it into your search engine's toolbar.

https://forum.nofap.com/index.php?search/47827299/&q=prone&o=date

FYI,
    "prone" is a style of M that involves laying face-down on a surface and moving your body. The pressure is often quite high on your genitals and can lead to loss of sensation and damage. Don't do prone !

One day at a time is how we all succeed.

8. Vijay5610

Vijay5610 Fapstronaut

My penis sensation is lost due to prone masturbation

9. bfdet

bfdet Fapstronaut

Then decide what you are going to do to help heal yourself.

The link I posted includes experiences from many who have used prone and experienced both its consequences and healing from the damage.

Start your healing journey now.

10. Vijay5610

Vijay5610 Fapstronaut

I tried today to cum in sitting position with hands for 4 hours and i was successful i did cum but its so hard by hands because you cant supress orgasm in this way it makes you more tired than prone way

SREENII likes this.
  11. SREENII

SREENII Fapstronaut

no..at first it will be very difficult..but practise it using hand only..prone masturbation is extremely harmful from my experience

12. bfdet

bfdet Fapstronaut

Look, if you want to heal yourself, STOP M-ing for a while. Going at it for 4 hours is NOT going to help you heal. Leave your body alone for a while to heal and it will. If you keep abusing yourself, you are not going to get well.

Mike Bonanno and marr708 like this.
  13. Vijay5610

Vijay5610 Fapstronaut

I can feel the pain of that hand orgasm even after one day

14. StonePlacidity

StonePlacidity Fapstronaut

probably most guys here are circumcised. Without the foreskin, it would be hard to masturbate with your hand not using lube. I'm no circumcised :p

The foreskin acts like a lube when you're fapping, which is bad.

15. Vijay5610

Vijay5610 Fapstronaut

I did it again should i keep my penis straight up or on sides i am confused

16. IGY

IGY Fapstronaut
    NoFap Defender

Stop masturbating Vijay. Rather than looking for a way to masturbate that is less harmful, STOP! Start your recovery man.

17. Vijay5610

Vijay5610 Fapstronaut

Bro the thing is i have masturbated 2 times in my whole life with hands other all i did by prone masturbation for 15 years so its a new thing for me

18. IGY

IGY Fapstronaut
    NoFap Defender

Yes, I hear you. But this is your opportunity to stop doing this self destructive practice. Rather than learning another way to masturbate, it is better to seize this opportunity to stop doing ot for the sake of your health. :)

19. blunt.ever

blunt.ever Fapstronaut

This is the first time I hear about this type of masturbation and I realized that I was doing it once, but I didn't know it had a name. Can you please explain to me how this type of masturbation affects both physical and mental health? I would be very grateful. I want more information.

20. sthy

sthy New Fapstronaut

Anyone ever have this thing where you get a hard erection for a few seconds, but it feels like the base of your dick just can't stay up, and then you feel like the blood just drains away? I used to prone masturbate for a while, but I've stopped almost for 11 months now. I've still jerked off a lot using the conventional way, so maybe its regular PIED, or is it some injury? Anyone know or experienced this?