1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

150 Day Mark

Discussion in 'Success Stories' started by BigCatTunski, Nov 17, 2019.

1. BigCatTunski

BigCatTunski Fapstronaut

I reached 150 days clean yesterday. I don’t even think about watching P anymore. Social media would’ve been something that threw me off, but I remained solid throughout and blocked anything that would be detrimental to my success.

I’m not really happy, nor am I really sad. I’m just fine, I guess. I remember writing a post about my ex-girlfriend and about how I really couldn’t stand being away from her. Someone commented (I’m sorry I don’t remember their name) that based on the circumstances we were in, she did what she had to do to protect herself. I couldn’t argue with that because it was the truth. With that in mind, I made the decision to step away. No more friends with benefits or anything.

I’ve been really set on letting nature run its course. No more trying to force anything, but rather just letting things be. It’s always said that everything happens for a reason. In the time that myself and my ex-girlfriend had a period of not talking to each other, I was reacquainted with a girl that I had a huge crush on in 8th grade (I’ll explain that whole thing another time).

I’m glad I’ve been able to discipline myself to come this far in my journey. anyone who is struggling with their own journey, understand that Rome was not built in a day. All good things come with time. As Denzel Washington said “get knocked down 7 times and get up 8.” Hopefully, some of you guys will understand. As for me, 180 days is right around the corner. And truth be told, I’m excited.

2. Well done, I'm happy for you. Keep going you are doing well. Get rid of this filthy addiction and count your blessings. Respect bro. Peace

BigCatTunski likes this.
  3. BigCatTunski

BigCatTunski Fapstronaut

Thank you for the kind words. Good luck on your journey as well bro. Remember the world is yours.

4. Demodectic

Demodectic Fapstronaut

Congrats. I notice on your banner though that you are not doing semen retention?

5. Ravefist

Ravefist Fapstronaut

Did you notice any bodily changes? Like hair regrowth and growing taller perhaps?

6. Just chiming in but growing taller from semen retention or nofap must be a myth.
    Our bodies don’t start growing when they are finished growing.
    You won’t start a new growth spurt due to semen retention as a grown man.
    if that were the case it would be a huge scientific breakthrough

7. BigCatTunski

BigCatTunski Fapstronaut

No I’m not, does that count as cheating?

8. BigCatTunski

BigCatTunski Fapstronaut

I’ve been going to the gym and I noticed some definite growth. Other than that, my hair does seem thicker and my thinking is way clearer as well