1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

This is getting out of hand

Discussion in 'Compulsive Sexual Behavior' started by SayYesToRecovery, Nov 17, 2019.

1. SayYesToRecovery

SayYesToRecovery Fapstronaut

Alright, So i’m back here again, I know you will all skip this cause it’s the same rant, But just to tell you, I did a medical checkup a week ago, A urine and blood test with ultrasound to my bladder because i had blood in my urine and everything turned out to be normal and i have nothing, The blood in the urine went away but the semen is yet to change it’s color, Right now it’s at black, I have googled why it is black and it says it’s either due to a spinal cord injury or heavy metals, I don’t have any injuries and i didn’t get the other one to be honest.
    And yes, I did tell the doctor about my situation where my semen switches from red to yellow to brown and now to fucking black, He was first traumatized and asked if white fresh semen ever comes out, I said yes and he was like it’s probably cause of excessive or very low amount of masturbation, I masturbate 2 - 3 times a week but i’m planning to make it once a week or two weeks or even abstain for a while as there may be an injury and i’m just delaying it, But before anyone says do a medical checkup, I did one as i said and everything turned out normal, So what could this be?

Mr.Conquerer likes this.
  2. I honestly dont know what this could be. But i think you should just stop losing semen all together and dont touch yourself for a long time to full restore yourself. I think it is a warning from your body that you should stop before the damage becomes worse or permanent. Just a hunch but i think you should just try to hit 90 days first

3. Demodectic

Demodectic Fapstronaut

I also agree you should go Hard Mode for at least 90 days (6 months even better). Because you are a special case, with medical symptoms. i hope this will be the motivation you need now that you realize that continued fapping may result in health complications that could be very damaging. God only knows how it happened but it seems rational that if you abstain from all PMO and even real sex for >90 days that hopefully your body can heal and restore itself.

I say focus less on the "Why" and more on the "What are we going to do to fix it".

Deleted Account likes this.
  4. SayYesToRecovery

The fact is this all happened after i abstained from masturbation for 5 months which confuses me even more, But i’ll listen to you both and try to abstain for at least a month and see what changes.

5. Oh dude I am sorry. I have no Idea, I've never heard of Black Semen. My Sperm has always been White or if I leave it backed up too long through not Masturbating it will be Yellow.

There has to be an answer for you though, hope everything turns out okay

Last edited by a moderator: Nov 18, 2019
    Mr.Conquerer likes this.
  6. bfdet

bfdet Fapstronaut

Perhaps it would be a good idea to see another physician - preferably a urologist that specializes in male systems.

Best wishes !

One day at a time is how we all succeed.

7. SayYesToRecovery

I literally saw a urologist what would i see then, And he said it’s all good, He asked if i have any pain when ejaculating but i don’t have any pain or discomfort, So he said it’s all good then.

8. so maybe see another urologist or an endocrinologist.
    If your doctor is "traumatized" by your condition, your at the wrong doctor. A degree doesn't mean he doesn't have his head up his ass.

Deleted Account likes this.
  9. bfdet

bfdet Fapstronaut

Sounds like time to try a different doctor. Try at a teaching hospital or university as they usually have very capable physicians on staff who may have more experience / ideas / thoughts / about what sounds like a rather unique situation.

Best wishes for resolution.

One day at a time is how we all succeed.

10. SayYesToRecovery

He was traumatized like i’m pretty sure any color of semen that isn’t yellow or white is alerting, It could be a sign of the worst things you know.

11. SayYesToRecovery

Update : I have noticed something that is like tiny dots in my semen which are red or black, Anyone can explain? Could it be an internal injury which i am delaying and these dots are blood clots that are being taken away with the semen?

12. SayYesToRecovery

Update 2 : The thing i spoke about up there is gone somehow, But a good news, Slowly my semen is changing to white, I said before i do ejaculate white fresh semen but it’s mostly this yellow or reddish semen that is coming out while the white is in very low volume, I’m sure that means my seminal vesicle has no problems at all and it could be in the tubes that the semen goes through.

13. SayYesToRecovery

Update 3 : I thank god, I relapsed again today, And my semen is pretty much back to normal, It was white and yellow cuz i was dehydrated today cuz i didn’t drink enough water + i was in a concert, So pretty much i think i just need to stop masturbation for like a week or two and my situation will be good