1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

35 and older accountability, Group 2

Discussion in 'Events & Challenges' started by persona2903, Nov 13, 2019.

1. hey bro I think its totally up to you and your specific goals.

What is your reasons for wanting to reboot? I think its a perfect personal choice, if you want to rest your entire dopamine system then prob would want to follow the book and abstain but if you want to have some measure of control in place so you don't waste too much time and energy and you dont want to miss out on fun time with you partner then you'll be fine.

Either way I would ask your own intuition on what feels most true for you and try it and see how it works :)

Alternatively I personally would not really want to mess around on webcam, I would communicate to my partner my desires for a healthy sex life and I would use this time to motivate me to make more money and fly to her and see her and have a REAL sex :D

2. hey brother I appreciate your level of self-reflection and self-honesty.

I just wanted to share, I love the idea of saying hi to people!

I used to have the discipline to say hi to 3 girls per day which i really liked may be I pick it up again :)

However, I personally really like to keep headphones on and have a blasting workout and as I see people walking by I can still say hi to them using my eyes and posture, or briefly take headphones off and say hi and boom back to the workout.

I find that this keeps my workouts focused and Lazer and usually before/after a workout can always say hi to people.

Espi1971, persona2903 and discovery like this.
  3. discovery

discovery Fapstronaut

Hey Dasher. Not sure if this is what you're already using, but I have been using this (entirely free) for about 7 years now. It is amazing. There are six other programs as well, including sit-ups, pull-ups, lunges, squats, etc. https://hundredpushups.com/ Take a look.

Espi1971, persona2903 and dasher like this.
  4. jakeblueshammond

jakeblueshammond Fapstronaut

persona2903 likes this.
  5. jakeblueshammond

Yes good advice. Trusting my intuition has always been he best for me. Seems like the only times I get in trouble in life is when I ignore my positive little voice. I will wait it out. Goal is to get clean and not have PIED when in person so best to wait.

persona2903 and RightEffort like this.
  6. Sounds good -

also the long-distance relationships are a great opportunity to go deeper into getting to know someone - It can be very helpful without the strong sexual sensations of touch one can actually get to know another in a deeper way so enjoy the connection and developing intimacy.

persona2903 likes this.
  7. ANewFocus

ANewFocus Fapstronaut

I made it through the weekend. Saturday night I stayed up late and played Shenmue. Got frustrated with some of the waiting in the game and I responded by fantasy which my brain had to fight. I decided to go to bed early, read on this forum and woke up Sunday feeling much better.

persona2903 and Espi1971 like this.
  8. mxmn

mxmn Fapstronaut

I have read the rules and would like to join this group.

I want to join a group, never done it so far, might be helpful for to share. i am 37 years of age

persona2903 likes this.
  9. persona2903

persona2903 Fapstronaut

Amen!
    Thank God I had a very good weekend, your wishes were heard! :-D

newtry likes this.
  10. persona2903

persona2903 Fapstronaut

Thanks for telling us this, very interesting! They are small but firm steps towards a great goal, it seems very good initiative!

11. persona2903

persona2903 Fapstronaut

Congrats on your week without PM!

RightEffort likes this.
  12. persona2903

persona2903 Fapstronaut

Welcome @teece , you are in!

13. persona2903

persona2903 Fapstronaut

A very healthy and ambitious plan! You will tell us the progress and maybe some will be encouraged in the same way!

RightEffort likes this.
  14. persona2903

persona2903 Fapstronaut

Hi @jakeblueshammond , It is an honor to receive you in our group! As of today you are already a full member and you are incorporated into the ranking.

15. persona2903

persona2903 Fapstronaut

You are in @AbeHiroshi , welcome! Without a doubt, sharing with the members of this group will help you take steps to improve yourself!

16. persona2903

persona2903 Fapstronaut

@Espi1971 Congratulations, you have exceeded 30 days ... a whole month of daily victories!
    [​IMG]

17. jakeblueshammond

Thank you !

persona2903 likes this.
  18. Espi1971

Espi1971 Fapstronaut

Thank you @persona2903 and thank you to everyone in this group for your help and support. Have a nice night All!

persona2903 and RightEffort like this.
  19. persona2903

persona2903 Fapstronaut

Glad to read it! The Bible is amazing... "For the word of God is alive and active. Sharper than any double-edged sword, it penetrates even to dividing soul and spirit, joints and marrow; it judges the thoughts and attitudes of the heart."
    Have a good day!

newtry and Espi1971 like this.
  20. persona2903

persona2903 Fapstronaut

I get the impression that you could escape just in time from the thoughts that trigger PM, you reached a dangerous limit but you did it... Congrats @ANewFocus !