1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

35 and older accountability, Group 2

Discussion in 'Events & Challenges' started by persona2903, Nov 13, 2019.

1. dasher

dasher Fapstronaut

https://www.researchgate.net/public...cts_hedonic_perception_of_axillary_body_odour

The starting aim for a 90 day PMO is to be attractive to women. As I read more literature, I am forming an opinion that PMO is making us healthy in body and mind. Being chick magnet would be just a side effect, and should not be the aim.

2. ANewFocus

ANewFocus Fapstronaut

all great tips and a reminder of the tools I have at any moment. Last night was similar urges. I shared with accountability partner and played non sexual video game and by the end of it, I felt mostly better. Today feels better so far.

persona2903, Espi1971 and teece like this.
  3. persona2903

persona2903 Fapstronaut

It's good that you appreciate belonging to the group, in my personal experience being in a group has been very strengthening. Especially in moments of weakness and fatigue, like the ones you mentioned in your post.
    Greetings and move on...

Espi1971 likes this.
  4. dineshwetwo

dineshwetwo Fapstronaut

I have read the rules and would like to join this group

Espi1971 and persona2903 like this.
  5. persona2903

persona2903 Fapstronaut

I'm glad to read such good news! I wish that the Lord blesses you very much and your mind continues to be transformed through the Bible ... and so many may be blessed through you!

"Do not conform to the pattern of this world, but be transformed by the renewing of your mind. Then you will be able to test and approve what God’s will is—his good, pleasing and perfect will." Romans 12:2

newtry and teece like this.
  6. persona2903

persona2903 Fapstronaut

Hi @mxmn , you must find somegthing to do in bed insted of PM. May be read a good book, watch a movie, pray...?

7. persona2903

persona2903 Fapstronaut

Hi @dineshwetwo , welcome to the group!

8. persona2903

persona2903 Fapstronaut

Welcome @Flimsyfryingpan ! You're in and added to the ranking.

9. dsr81

dsr81 Fapstronaut
    NoFap Defender

I have read the rules and would like to join this group

persona2903 likes this.
  10. Checking in - Day 9ish

I'm getting in a nice rythm.

When i feel a sense of craving I come here and try to help others.

Reading others challenges helps me so much - and helping others helps myself tremendously.

Learning to live in the present moment and I find as long as i'm not thinking too much life is amazing.

Started a new wim hof breath work in the mornings - feels great.

11. mxmn

mxmn Fapstronaut

checking in on day 6.

@RightEffort Reading you signature... I don't feel this is a maintanable daily schedule. I mean I like Buddhism and mindfulness myself... a lot actually. But don't you think it is a bit much on a daily basis to do all of this? What about the middle way?
    This is by no means trying to discourage you - I just feel that if we impose too strong schedules and goals on us, it is easier to feel disappointed (and maybe relapse?) if we don't reach them.
    All the best anyways

persona2903 likes this.
  12. dasher

dasher Fapstronaut

Check in. Day 10.
    Highest ever in all my life
    I have never had a wet dream in my whole life.

I am reading soaring eagle translated blog. I also believe the semen is life force that should not be wasted. Preserving it will unleash beauty, strength and health in body and mind. I am done with wasting it. It would only be released with a woman (not before 90 days)

13. Flimsyfryingpan

Flimsyfryingpan Fapstronaut

Day one down. Into day 2 i go

14. Thanks for sharing this man, I know what you mean, It does seem crazy-however what you don't know is that Minus the fasting and the yoga, I have already done each of the disciplines listed for about 70-90% consistency for a year - but done them separately.

I appreciate your comment because it actually just made me conscious of this fact.

The other point is its not about having a set achievement but to strive towards perfection.

This is a way of being for me. I have a unique personality - I am all or nothing - and If i am not fighting for something I am dying.

persona2903 likes this.
  15. yes - There is another book which i love called toast secrets of love - which has a section on semen - by Mantak chia and it is really inspiring.

Every time i read that I become so much more committed to not ejaculating.

I like the idea to use the seasons to indicate the frequency of ejaculations.

During cold seasons - once every 3 months or none at all

During warmer seasons/spring - once every 3 weeks is what resonates to me at this stage.

The trick is to transform the energy rather than suppress. If i'm not hugely on fire, using it to create, get out there and do stuff, then Il be forced to release it,

persona2903 and dasher like this.
  16. dasher

dasher Fapstronaut

You all influence me a lot. Joined classpass and ordered mangal chia book.

RightEffort and persona2903 like this.
  17. teece

teece Fapstronaut

Congrats on your highest - keep going.

persona2903 likes this.
  18. teece

teece Fapstronaut

We are all in the same boat - we all have to start from the beginning. Stay focused, stay strong and you'll get to the finish line.

Espi1971 and persona2903 like this.
  19. persona2903

persona2903 Fapstronaut

Well done @ANewFocus ! This is how wars are won, fighting small but important battles!

Espi1971 likes this.
  20. persona2903

persona2903 Fapstronaut

Welcome aboard, @dsr81 !

Note: In this post we reach 100 posts!

discovery and Espi1971 like this.