1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

THE DUELS OF NOFAP: NO PMO TOURNAMENT | OPEN FOR ALL

Discussion in 'Events & Challenges' started by HiddenWarrior, Apr 2, 2019.

Have you beaten your record or improved your average noPMO since joining this?

1. Yes

281 vote(s)
    75.7%
  2. No

90 vote(s)
    24.3%
  1. I get where you're going at, and it's definitely a frustration of being in a creative world, it's very very competitive. I meant that someone with all those different capabilities is quite extraordinary in my opinion. Even though you might not see it, I do.
    Glad you're seeing hope man.

primordial-saiyan likes this.
  2. @Jack_of_Amsterdam thanks for the duel intro, I loved it! What is that character depicting me?
    OMG. You are indeed. Keep going! What I love the most about you is that you are both strong and vulnerable and in peace with both sides of yourself. That is true beauty in every man TBH.
    lol :D
    Checking in guys. Got up at 5 am, had a short morning workout, meditated, listened to an inspiring TED talk. Now work.

3. It's not so much the character as it's the cherry blossom petals he uses to attack with. It's a character from the anime Bleach, Byakuya Kuchiki, who uses Senbonzakura to attack with.

4. daily check
    struggled with problems with the site all day
    I was able to use it only now and the counter is wrong too so Idk what to think :)
    anyway the day went really good
    found "a fan" at the gym quiet proud about that

5. Check in @L'empereur . Doing all good, no urges today.

6. I care about no urges, but the 3 points I mentioned.

Love .

cr7da8055 and primordial-saiyan like this.
  7. Talove

Talove Fapstronaut

@Saiyan123
    Im Talovekado or Talove for short. My current streak is 8 days at this time of posting. My best streak is unrecorded, however, it was either 27 or 28 days. I will accept 27 as my highest. Since 28 days has sense of uncertain optimism in me. This is a cool challenge dude, and looks fun! Let's do it!

Name - Talovekado
    Current Streak - 8 days
    Best Streak - 27 days

8. Holy crap! How horny can you become in the morning! I haven't felt like this in ages!

Putting all that energy to action. How are you today @Turtleboi ?

9. Welcome to the lion's den! I'll set you up with another fighter soon, nice to meet you too Talove :) and thank you

Last edited: Nov 22, 2019
    cr7da8055 likes this.
  10. Mornings are the worst, get out that bed quick lol

Jack_of_Amsterdam and cr7da8055 like this.
  11. Turtleboi

Turtleboi Fapstronaut

@Jack_of_Amsterdam Checking in for the day. The stress from my assignments have been wearing me down slowly, can't even function properly today for some reason. Not sure if it's my brain wanting a weekend break, or just me shutting down. Feeling lazy this day. Also had a disturbingly realistic sexual dream this day, so I'm currently besieged by urges. Just feel like chilling and doing nothing today, even though I know it's bad for me

12. cr7da8055

cr7da8055 Fapstronaut

Ha mourinho in purple will be weird! The 44200ns video was hilarious

13. cr7da8055

cr7da8055 Fapstronaut

14. Do you think he'll be successful?

15. Check in, doing good. Early check in tonight I'll see what's on my checklist and get that done inshaAllah but finished the uni work. The weekend will be preparing for next week.

Leader of ME likes this.
  16. Today is a good day to be in the duels . Much love .