1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

What is this best dating app to meet women ?

Discussion in 'Dating during a Reboot' started by Kman20, Nov 12, 2019.

1. That was a big problem I had with Tinder, the algorithm seemed way too complex and convoluted for just a dating app. At one point, I couldn't even get many likes and would only get them whenever I reset my account and even then, it would seemingly stop working after a day.

2. klaris

klaris Fapstronaut

i don't think this is the best way out

3. olsen

olsen Fapstronaut

with women you need to meet and get acquainted in reality! not in applications.

Leader of ME, Fullyawake and poliq like this.
  4. Fullyawake

Fullyawake Fapstronaut

I met an online date after chatting for a week regularly. We met and I realised her photos were a good 5 years old and she had gained a lot of weight. The person I had admired in the photos no longer existed, which was a complete letdown, and sad. I stayed there and a drink, was polite, etc. But afterwards was angry about wasting my time. This is a regular experience with online dating I’m sure.

Leader of ME likes this.
  5. All i can say is i have been doing online dating for years and this has never happened to me before. Getting catfished must really suck though. My biggest gripe with online dating is pen pals. You invest a lot of time and effort into a conversation and maybe you never meet. Maybe you get ghosted it starts to feel like a waste of time and energy...

Deleted Account and Fullyawake like this.
  6. Fullyawake

Fullyawake Fapstronaut

I say if people online date, push the meeting angle ASAP, so you can move on quickly if required. We can build up something in our minds that was never a real option.

Son of Midgaard likes this.
  7. Agreed! I overdid it i got too excited and enjoyed the ego boost from talking to 20+ girls at the same time. But in reality it means nothing you might as well be talking to A.I. chat bots it only becomes real IF and WHEN you meet in real life. I'm doing a cull right now because i want to meet people i have missed out on opportunities because i was talking to too many girls instead of setting up dates... I had one girl just tell me that she met someone. So the whole time we were just pen pals while she was out there meeting guys and now she might get into a relationship and i'm still single and lonely thinking about relapsing... This is sad... It makes me feel pathetic. Never again...

8. Fullyawake

Fullyawake Fapstronaut

Exactly. Meeting in public for the first time, rather than online, is the real way to find someone, but it’s really hard.

Deleted Account likes this.
  9. klava

klava Fapstronaut

In social networks as far as I know many communicate and get acquainted.

10. primaljade

primaljade Fapstronaut

I've had two, actually... three women "try to make things work" with their exes in the timespan of setting up a date, and the actual date of the date. Can never know if it's just an excuse, but still... it doesn't take long for them to find a reason to bail out.

11. Yes it happens with this particular girl i'm talking about its entirely my fault. We could have met a long time ago if i was not stockpiling phone numbers and just went on dates with the girls i was talking to already. Procrastination and indecisiveness is a bad habit.

12. Kman20

Kman20 Fapstronaut

I appreciate the advice to do it the old fashioned way but I don’t live in the city so it’s a little odd. I’ve done it before, at bookstores, malls, street but I want to try to practice dating too.

13. Son of Midgaard

Son of Midgaard Fapstronaut

I recommend ignoring this piece of advice. Women on those apps are so delusional in general it is laughable. If you not looking for a easy lay with a 3-4 or a slobby past-wall single mom, or the thots and sluts on tinder, just go about it the old fashioned way..As soon as I go without any dating app all of a sudden I feel the looks of woman all around me, whilst on them I appear anxious, insecure, needy and just desperate to women, which definetely is unattractive.

goodnice 2.0 and Kman20 like this.
  14. Son of Midgaard

Anytime a girl holds out on sex with you if you just meet her, she is weighing out her best options and is making her and ultimately sex the price - you are the price yourself man, always bare that in mind!

15. Son of Midgaard

Well, atleast if the girl is fairly attractive, say a 6, you can use her as a building block to see and check where you might lie in the procentile in Online dating, we all know women seek and crave the 20 procent of men and on these sites I believe rather like 5-10 procent of all men are the ones getting attention. I would say I rank among top 30 procent but that was just not enough, it rather kept them wondering and made them insecure whether I was worth a shot or not, usually not since either someone of us got tired of writing and it all kind of died, washed away in the sand by meaningless oneliners on Messenger or whatever App you might prefer.

Living in Sweden, women are so abusive and mean to you, it is just nuts. Just nuts! I am convinced they deserve and from know on will get no free attention or validation off me whatsoever. That is just a measure to keep myself about the ground level..

Kman20 likes this.
  16. R2DToy

R2DToy Fapstronaut

How exactly are you an 'expert'. I hate it when people self proclaim themselves as an expert.

Everyone will have different experiences with dating apps. It depends on which dating app, how active you are, indeed photos make a BIG first impression and ofcourse your bio.

Remember that these are businesses running the apps. They're there to make money off of your MISfortune. So if you don't get any matches, people are more tempted to buy something in the app that will give them a boost. With Tinder for example, you will surely but slowly slide down the list of people shown. So you will by that 'boost' thing that puts you in front of the line again, or temporarily. Furthermore, men to women ratios on the apps are ridiculous. I don't have any exact numbers, but I remember that dating sites might go as high has a 1:10 women-men ratio. If not higher.

Women swipe a lot less to the right than men. This is due to that ratio. That, and men are almost always out for a quick F. So they ruin it for every dude trying to find something real and thus you get deserted profiles. Dating apps keep these ones in stock purely for appearance, so you think you're swiping active women.

As always, it's the men who have to draw their wallet. So be careful.

goodnice 2.0 likes this.
  17. She was the best girl i ever met on Tinder by a long way! Of all the girls i have ever met in my life she was the one who was into me the most. She was like "I really like you" and then she would just look at me and start making out without me even saying or doing anything. I might have been able to have sex with her on the first date but i did not ask because i did not want to push my luck with her. Luckily i did not need to worry because she was so into me.

Never dated a Swedish girl before but i have talked to a few on dating apps. One of them was really interested in having sex. Unfortunately she was probably talking to a lot of guys because she stopped talking then deleted her account oh well..... I have matched with a lot of attractive girls 8+ so i take that as a sign that i most be somewhat good looking otherwise they would not be giving me their phone numbers. But i am feeling defeated right now i'm not going to lie the thoughts of relapsing are high today even though i'm close to 90 days... It's all because of my last date i don't know what happened. I thought it went well we cuddled and touched for the whole night. I thought it was my best date of the year as i finally broke through the touch barrier we sat next to each other on a sofa in a bar and got all close. Lots of whispering in each others ear too. And then we left while still holding each other. Then we even kissed goodbye at the train station. She initiated the kissing we could easily have just hugged and ended it there. And then all of sunday crickets no response to my last message. I sent another today and yet to get a response. The dreaded ghosted but i don't even know why...

She told me that she had back pain issues on saturday and that she needed to see a doctor i don't know if that was a lie or the truth. I would not rule it out because of my current luck. Been on a date with two other girls this year who also had back pain issues like myself recently, like seems to attract like. She has not blocked me or deleted my number from her phone because i can still see her and i dont think she has been online on whatsapp all day. She has also not unmatched me from the dating app. So either shes busy doing something, lost her phone, had some sort of bad diagnosis about her back and does not want to talk to anyone. Or shes ghosting or had an accident or something i dont know... But if its ghosting then my confidence is gone for dating this year. Because if i can go on a date like that which ends with kissing and still get ghosted then i dont know what else im supposed to do. Because that was a huge improvement going from dates that had no touching and no kissing. To a date that had it all what more am i supposed to do to connect with women i dont know?

Sure i have plenty more girls who want to meet even one who seems really interested but if i have really been ghosted from this date then i dont see the point its a blow to my confidence and it makes me feel like relapsing because nothing is working.

"I consider myself a dating app enthusiast". Fixed it. An expert would be able to get a girlfriend i'm still single. I can pick up loads of phone numbers, build rapport over IM/phone and get dates. But i am yet to get into a relationship or even sex through a dating app in 2019... I deleted my Tinder account which was doing nothing for me then created a new one. The matches started to return again. But the experience remains the same. I had a few basic conversations but thats about as far as it goes. They just tend to die off. This sort of thing does not happen on hinge. Which tells me that Tinder has become trash compared to other dating apps.

18. Son of Midgaard

Man, you are overanalyzing, dude it is sign of losing touch or even lacking solid core values. It is time for a complete reset!

Who cares you claim you get Swedish girsl, they are never nice in the long run, trust me or boast your ego best you will.

Mistersofty likes this.
  19. brownie17

brownie17 New Fapstronaut

As for me, I like Brilic app. There you can choose the country from which you want to meet a guy or a girl. So, you can try this link (https://brilic.com/en/countries/ru). First, I studied the information about the countries where live the best girls and I came to the conclusion that I want to meet a Russian girl to learn her culture. It's so interesting. People say about them that they cook delicious food and know what loyalty is, for me it is important. Also, they are so beautiful, communicable and smart. I can't wait for our texting to turn into a meeting.

Last edited: Dec 23, 2019
    Deleted Account and GoodFollow like this.