1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

[30-CHALLENGE] THE THIRTY DAYS CHALLENGE !

Discussion in 'Events & Challenges' started by 2525, Oct 2, 2017.

Do you want to participate?

1. Yes

2. No, probably later

Results are only viewable after voting.
  1. Ihavewonwehavewon

Ihavewonwehavewon Fapstronaut

2. I Will Survive

I Will Survive Fapstronaut

3. YooHoo

YooHoo Fapstronaut

4. AxBlaim

AxBlaim Fapstronaut

5. Jack45

Jack45 Fapstronaut

Day 5/30 feeling refreshed

6. Webi

Webi Fapstronaut

Day 16 and day 17 done

I Will Survive and seniore like this.
  7. Daily check-in, on day 28.

I Will Survive and seniore like this.
  8. StruggleR_8

StruggleR_8 Fapstronaut

9. seniore

seniore Fapstronaut
    NoFap Defender

10. motanerzul

motanerzul Fapstronaut

11. ToniMaunde

ToniMaunde Fapstronaut

Day 10 complete. Not to much to write about.

I Will Survive likes this.
  12. letciciwe

letciciwe Fapstronaut

13. _Imperial0x47

_Imperial0x47 Fapstronaut

14. Asgardian36

Asgardian36 Fapstronaut

Day 24
    Wasted the weekend playing PUbg and watching Survivors!
    Again as always Imma head back to work feeling like piece of shit...
    I'm 28, and I am wasting my life away, despite having potential

15. I Will Survive

If you want to stop bad old habits, it is better to replace them with good new ones than simply trying to stop doing things you're used to. Have you looked for ways to stop an addiction? Similarly to NoFap teachings, you must do useful things to replace your addictions.

It's okay to take your time and to count with others' help. I'm sure people on NoFap will be receptive to your self improvement goal. Best of luck!

16. I Will Survive

17. YooHoo

YooHoo Fapstronaut

18. Asgardian36

Asgardian36 Fapstronaut

yes breot
    I agree, I have to find something else meaningful to do otherwise, I'll just watch TV which is another waste of time.

19. SteveIsMyName

SteveIsMyName Fapstronaut

SUN 25/30
    Made love twice to my fiancee this weekend; Friday was through other means, as I wasn't able to maintain hardness through my erection. Tonight on the other hand was really intimate, fulfilling, connected and penetrative. I reached full arousal and at least if not more than 75% hard strength. The body remembers my last long reboot, so it's good to know recovery is coming along faster than the first time (that being after years of jacking off since I was 12 years old).

Aside from that, I was driving this evening, thinking about what I could share from my past success with PMO to the new guys trying to beat this habit for the first time...I guess one thing that comes to mind is -- YOUR ERECTION IS THE SYMPTOM, NOT THE GOAL.

I often feel that we get caught up in simply trying to improve our erection via no PMO. When you actually have to have sex, normally, you may get so focused on having a hard cock, that your performance may suffer...leading to performance anxiety...leading to mental blockage...leading to depression....leading to triggers....leading to going back to PMO to cope. Believe me, I've been there.

Again, YOUR ERECTION IS THE SYMPTOM, NOT THE GOAL. Your goal should be to have a healthy relationship full of love with your partner. You should strive to pleasure her and enjoy your intimacy through a multitude of ways in addition to penetrative sex. You should also strive to enjoy your time and relationship together, sexually and non sexually. THAT'S THE GOAL.

If you're single, the goal should not merely be to get a date, but really to be comfortable with yourself as a man; to be confident. Your goal should include simply talking to more females casually so you're not so shy/pressured to get a number or "score" when you actually meet a potential date. This will eventually lead to better performance in/outside of the bedroom and over time... improve your erection and negate the need for PMO.

YOUR ERECTION IS THE SYMPTOM, NOT THE GOAL.

Stay the path, fellas.

If