1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

35 days to the New Year

Discussion in 'Abstinence, Retention, and Sexual Transmutation' started by Eaglevision_2019, Nov 25, 2019.

1. Eaglevision_2019

Eaglevision_2019 Fapstronaut

Hi fellow fapstronauts. I was just thinking that we have about 35 days to the new year. What better way to encourage ourselves to stay clean and start the new year with vigour. I want to try my best and avoid PMO, at least until the new year, and even the entire year if possible. Join me guys as we battle this enemy.

The guy in the chair likes this.
  2. coldhearted

coldhearted Fapstronaut

Let's be realistic, it's too hard to make it the whole year but who knows...

Hold it in and Eaglevision_2019 like this.
  3. Angus McGyver

Angus McGyver Fapstronaut

Assuming that my current 21 month streak persist throughout this year as well, I will make 2019 my first completely PMO-free year as an adult. Since my current streak started in February of last year, I couldn't make 2018 my first PMO-year but if status quo persists, I will be able to do so in only one month from now!

Eaglevision_2019 likes this.
  4. Eaglevision_2019

It is very possible, the past year I had a streak of over 100 days. I believe an entire year is very possible. Come on, we can beat this thing.

5. Eaglevision_2019

Congratulations buddy. I hope you make to a year and more. It's incredible that you have made it this far.

6. Angus McGyver

Angus McGyver Fapstronaut

Thank you! It will actually be two years exactly on 24th February so I am almost there.

7. Boros

Boros Fapstronaut

Let's do it

FX-05 likes this.