1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

[90-CHALLENGE] THE NINETY DAYS CHALLENGE !

Discussion in 'Events & Challenges' started by 2525, Oct 27, 2017.

Do you want to participate?

1. Yes

2. No, probably later

Results are only viewable after voting.
  1. Barnabas_

Barnabas_ Fapstronaut

2. thetourist

thetourist Fapstronaut

Day 53, checking in. Had a funny nightmarish dream today: as if I had fapped and decided to go on a binge, and then thought "Just how did I end up like this, what about my streak, what am I going to tell to the guys at NoFap?!" A huge relief when I woke up, hahaha. Stay strong, brothers!;)

3. koslov

koslov Fapstronaut

Ha, a similar situation was with me. What a relife, when you woke up. :)))

4. Merry Terry

Merry Terry Fapstronaut

Thanks! It means a lot to hear that.

5. Ejaculated without masturbating. Day 1

6. PowerfulSRE

PowerfulSRE Distinguished Fapstronaut

7. PowerfulSRE

PowerfulSRE Distinguished Fapstronaut

I had the same dream a few days ago. And the feeling was the same, a huge relief when I woke up :D

8. RiseToGreatness

RiseToGreatness Fapstronaut

10 days my brothers

today i remember one brother that i truly miss, tantricman, this guy made 90 days and beyond in just 2 tries, only 1 relapse! then he unregister from the forum, never saw him again :(. i hope he´s still clean.

how did he do it? he always had this calm, very serious aproach towards the addiction. he never made promises, never said "i will make this or that...". he just kept himself in the present day and talked about what he had experience in that day. so he went through good days, bad days, holidays, weekends, horny days, flatline days, etc etc.... in the end he reached 90 days and was still saying "one more day done".

that´s a powerful tool to win over the addiction: grounding. Let´s go my brothers, no promises, no rush, just this day: living life to the fullest and no pmo.

9. Flimsyfryingpan

Flimsyfryingpan Fapstronaut

10. DetroitRok

DetroitRok Fapstronaut

Day 9

life is better without pmo

11. Minionforgood

Minionforgood Fapstronaut

Day 6! Focusing on being present so that I am aware of the urges when they occur and distracting myself away.

12. Merry Terry

Merry Terry Fapstronaut

Day 23! I’ve been sleeping very badly lately, because of stress regarding my relationship and work. When I’m very tired, the urge to escape in PM gets bigger. Generally, I spend more time on my phone and randomly surfing as well, the sleepier I am. It’s stupid. So now I’m gonna go and stop non-functional internet for the second half of today. I gotta confront the depression, not run away.

Last edited: Nov 27, 2019
  13. sam3149

sam3149 Fapstronaut

14. koslov

koslov Fapstronaut

30/90 or 1/3
    I am making good progress, not even close to relapse. As for death grip, I think I'm slowly getting my sensitivity back. In my opinion sensitivity recovers quickly, if you don't M all the time. I also have PIED. It was so severe that I couldn't get any sort of erection with a naked woman next to me. Hope for recovery after 90 days. :););)

15. akshayhazari

akshayhazari Fapstronaut

16. Merry Terry

Merry Terry Fapstronaut

You’ve got this, man!

17. Current Challenge 0/90 (ends Feb 25)

276/306 Good Days (no relapse)
    Day 98 weight training (M, W, F)
    Day 34 reduced alcohol, caffeine and sugar

Joined nofap Jan 25, 2019
    Longest streaks 67 then 51 (4 years later)

- relapsed, try again, can't believe how hard this is and how weak I am in the self-discipline department
    - back to the drawing board to learn how to up my game and be more self-disciplined
    - maybe this time will be the clincher???
    - day by day friends

Last edited: Nov 27, 2019
  18. Merry Terry

Merry Terry Fapstronaut

That souds like an inspiring fellow, yes