1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

Please can get your opinion on this picture?

Discussion in 'Off-topic Discussion' started by Deleted Account, Nov 28, 2019.

1. not right.png
    like WTF is going on i never typed anything like those suggestions before? does bing want you to have these questions in the back of your mind like advertisement? because i clearly typed past all of those suggestions. i think the suggestions are also highly inappropriate should never be suggested.

Last edited by a moderator: Dec 1, 2019
    BrettyBoy likes this.
  2. helpinghand4all

helpinghand4all Fapstronaut

We are ignoring the fact here how intense sexual pleasure is for humans, we are ignoring that it is the same thing that puts animals against their own kind for a fight that can end their life, we are also ignoring people who crave sex as if it's elixir or water from fountain of youth, like I used to earlier, we are also ignoring how much hyped up is sex. So considering all the points above it's kind of that indeed too many people crave it and are curious about it so yes the autocomplete gives you the idea.

Last edited by a moderator: Dec 1, 2019
    Deleted Account likes this.
  3. It's simple. Mankind's default is talking dirty, man makes the Internet. Immediately Talks dirty, lol

helpinghand4all likes this.
  4. Demodectic

Demodectic Fapstronaut

It shows you what a depraved society that we live in (2019). That the algo is suggesting that is because so many people have run those same searches.

And yes, it feels better for the guy if the girl is tight.

5. Infrasapiens

Infrasapiens Fapstronaut

I find it kind of funny.

6. Hank Pym

Hank Pym Fapstronaut

after seeing this I did same in the google chrome browser, same result. Even when I never have type those words in history.

7. I find it kind of sad.
    The dreams in which I'm dying are the best I've ever had.
    I find it hard to tell you.
    I find it hard to preach.
    The dreams in which I'm dying is a very very....
    Mad World.
    (piano solo)

8. I find it hard to take,
    When people run in circles it's a very very mad world.

But funny post :p

DonDraper and recon117 like this.